Comfort Keepers of Grayslake

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Comfort Keepers of Grayslake

Dorisann F_469843 May 12, 2017

For the most part, the employees at Comfort Keepers are pleasant and they do a good job.

Janice K April 25, 2017

Comfort Keepers give me time to go out and run errands, and my mother isn't alone.

Judy N April 21, 2017

I only have Comfort Keepers twice a week to shower my husband. He's also wearing a motion detector. I'm able to go out with confidence, so that if he falls I will immediately be notified.

Michael W March 21, 2017

The caregivers weren't able to provide showers and that is what we needed.

Joan T February 22, 2017

The services give me freedom to travel.

Hildegard O January 30, 2017

The services have helped to make my life easier because questions of mine were answered.

Kipp1 December 15, 2015

We used Comfort Keepers for two weeks. They provided anything that my mom wanted, like preparing food, grocery shopping, vacuuming, and cleaning the house. The caregivers were excellent. They would make sure that she'd taken her medications and had eaten breakfast in the morning. If Mom didn't have anything planned for supper, they would prepare something for her and do any other household cleaning that she needed.

From Comfort Keepers of Grayslake

Each Comfort Keepers client has unique care needs. That is why we offer a full range of in-home services - to tailor care plans that provide our senior and other adult clients the right amount and types of help to support independent living at home. These services are provided by the special caregivers we call Comfort Keepers, to promote independent living to its fullest. Examples of our services include:

In-Home Companionship and Care Services