Comfort Keepers of Grayslake

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
60030

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Comfort Keepers of Grayslake

June 16, 2017

By jasonk

I've known the owner, Dave, for years through the business world and always thought highly of him. So when my mom's dementia deteriorated to a point where she needed extra help he was my one and only call. Comfort Keepers brought my stress level revolving around my mom from a 10 to a 2. There front office was always responsive and the care givers were great. The cost associated with the extra help is well worth it. I highly recommend Comfort Keepers of Grayslake.

June 13, 2017

By Jan B_482384

Comfort Keepers seems to be able to place a person in with my mom who is very compatible. They take pride in doing that.

May 25, 2017

By Walter Fleming C_475802

My caregivers helps me out a lot and is always on time.

May 12, 2017

By Dorisann F_469843

For the most part, the employees at Comfort Keepers are pleasant and they do a good job.

April 25, 2017

By Janice K

Comfort Keepers give me time to go out and run errands, and my mother isn't alone.

April 21, 2017

By Judy N

I only have Comfort Keepers twice a week to shower my husband. He's also wearing a motion detector. I'm able to go out with confidence, so that if he falls I will immediately be notified.

March 21, 2017

By Michael W

The caregivers weren't able to provide showers and that is what we needed.

February 22, 2017

By Joan T

The services give me freedom to travel.

January 30, 2017

By Hildegard O

The services have helped to make my life easier because questions of mine were answered.

December 15, 2015

By Kipp1

We used Comfort Keepers for two weeks. They provided anything that my mom wanted, like preparing food, grocery shopping, vacuuming, and cleaning the house. The caregivers were excellent. They would make sure that she'd taken her medications and had eaten breakfast in the morning. If Mom didn't have anything planned for supper, they would prepare something for her and do any other household cleaning that she needed.

From Comfort Keepers of Grayslake

Each Comfort Keepers client has unique care needs. That is why we offer a full range of in-home services - to tailor care plans that provide our senior and other adult clients the right amount and types of help to support independent living at home. These services are provided by the special caregivers we call Comfort Keepers, to promote independent living to its fullest. Examples of our services include:

In-Home Companionship and Care Services