Home Instead Senior Care - Granville, OH

Overview of Ratings

4.9

November 08, 2017

By Selena

Always on time. Helpful in making appointments. Nice attitude.

November 03, 2017

By djbaker2

Our Home Instead caregiver is wonderful. She does what my siblings and I would do if we could be with my Mom every day.

November 01, 2017

By Carol

I could NOT have done this without Home Instead! An "ALL STAR" program I have been promoting with friends who may need help.

October 26, 2017

By God is good..all the time.

The caregivers were very compassionate and helpful.

October 26, 2017

By emcnally2535

I love several things about Home Instead. Your professionalism, your willingness to answer questions, the wonderful office staff, and above all else the wonderful gentleman who looks after my husband. I feel quite comfortable leaving my hubby in his care.

October 23, 2017

By BonnieR.

Caregivers are kind and patient. I have a high level of trust with them and I have recommended Home Instead to others.

October 16, 2017

By Bob & Charlyne

We have three wonderful ladies that assist us! They each to a special task and do it best. They also take over for others when needed. We love them all. We give praise to them for hiring such people.

May 18, 2017

By pat-g--2

Homeinstead has provided great personnel and help for my father. Nothing is skipped without notification to me in a change to schedules or who will be working. The administration has been great to discuss issues and always giving recommendations.

May 18, 2017

By theresa-johnson

My mother enjoys 2 hrs a day of companionship offered by Home Instead caregivers. The people have been kind and flexible. They take mom shopping. They accompany her to Silver Sneaker classes at our YMCA. Occasionally they go for a lunch or dinner. My mom's dog looks forward to their visits knowing he'll be going for a walk. It's been a blessing.

January 30, 2017

By GranvilleDaughter

Home Instead has been there for my mom for more than eight years. They're caring, responsive and flexible. The attention is personal.

January 24, 2017

By SarahD

The support Home Instead provides is great. They really care and want the best for their client. I would highly recommend them.

January 24, 2017

By BonnieR

The caregivers have been friendly, patient, and really caring. They make sure any concerns are promptly brought to the family's attention. I am very pleased with the care my aunt is receiving.

January 04, 2017

By ShirleyandMarilyn

I am so thankful for the wonderful people at Home Instead Senior Care - Granville, OH, Our mother is 95yrs old and loves her caregivers. The peace of mind that our Mama is safe in her own home and is well taken care of, is priceless, The caregivers keep her entertained by everything from dancing to the sounds of Big Band music from the 40's to Mama helping to make banana bread. I had to use the emergency care line twice during the last 2 months when my husband suffered a heart attack and some after. uffects, I called after hours and explained my needs and I got emergency coverage for Mama quickly. I didn't need to worry because she was being taken care of and I could be there for my husband. It means alot that Mama is happy and gets the quality care that we expect and that she deserves. We really appreciate the office staff for their help and guidance in our trip down this difficult path. We will highly recommend to everyone.

April 26, 2015

By Our Extended Family

All of you at Home Instead were so helpful, caring, and considerate. Home Instead enabled us to keep Dad at home during his declining health. You were in tune to our needs and made it all work very smoothly. I can't say enough about the wonderful and caring people that go way beyond the meaning of Care Givers. They came into our home and became like extended family. I called our group of people the A-Team (as in Angels). I will be forever grateful. Eileen

April 07, 2015

We have Home Instead, and they come in and help with my wife with some things. We chose them because we couldn't afford the live-in places. They are very professional and very wonderful. I like their attitude -- very professional and very helpful.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Granville, OH

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Granville, OH

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Granville, OH

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details