Right at Home North Grand Rapids

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home North Grand Rapids

Tim9 June 29, 2013

Right at Home caregivers and staff have been wonderful to work with for the care of my elderly parents in my home. They not only assist my (wheelchair-bound) parents with personal needs and meals, they also give my wife and me respite by assisting with household chores while we are away. They care for my parents for 10 hours each week in my home.

Shirley17 April 28, 2013

Very pleased with the service offered. The person assigned to us is polite, reliable, and like a family member. The office is most accommodating for information.

John31 March 22, 2013

They provided excellent care and communicated thoroughly and openly. They accommodated a schedule that was subject to frequent changes.

John30 March 22, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful help everyday! The caregiver we have does an absolutely wonderful job every time she's here. We can't thank you enough. You and Paula, Richard have always responded immediately and very professionally to our questions and/or requests.

JohnnyMac1 February 15, 2013

The staff was courteous and did all that was asked of them. More importantly they communicated the condition of my Father openly. They were punctual and there on short notice if needed.

Dave Johnson August 06, 2012

Right at Home has completely surpassed my expectations in caring for my mother!! The caregivers they have provided are exceptional. Very kind and friendly with my mother. Even my mother likes them (not an easy feat). I recommend them highly!!!!

MaryJBatte February 04, 2011

The care you provide us:

We are so pleased to have you care for myself and my husband. Our caregiver, Becky, is so caring and goes the extra mile to keep my husband comfortable.

From Right at Home North Grand Rapids