Gauthier Family Home Care

Overview of Ratings

4.8

August 17, 2017

By Karen V_2

The starting process with Gauthier Family Home Care is good, the consistency with staffing was good, and we never had an issue with people showing up late or not showing up. However, there are some of their staff members that will take advantage of older people. The most helpful part of having the services from Gauthier Family Home Care was that they would engage with my father-in-law every day. He didn't have high needs, but he really just wanted companionship and Gauthier Family Home Care offered that to him.

August 14, 2017

By Evelyn and Bill K

Everything we've had to do with Gauthier Family Home Care has been very satisfactory because they do everything they say, and we are pleased with the manner they do that in. Gauthier Family Home Care has made my life easier by doing things in the manner in which I need help with. The caregivers have been doing whatever I need.

July 18, 2017

By Carolyn H

Gauthier Family Home Care has employees who have personalities and skills. I couldn't live my life the way I'm living without my caregivers.

July 12, 2017

By Bob C_3

Gauthier Family Home Care is very well trained and very prompt and they do their job very well. Gauthier Family Home Care just takes care of a lot of the things I am not able to do and allows me to stay at home.

June 16, 2017

By Linda _1

Gauthier Family Home Care provides excellent care and service. Gauthier Family Home Care has helped the most by me not having to worry about my mother. I know that the caregivers care about her and that she isn't being mistreated.

June 16, 2017

By Dorothy M_3

Gauthier Family Home Care has good personnel, and I have used them a lot for transportation. Since I don't drive, Gauthier Family Home Care takes me places and makes sure I get what I need. What they do is well worth it.

June 12, 2017

By Beverly A

Gauthier Family Home Care has caregivers that are kind, understanding, and easy to talk to. I'm always sorry when Gauthier Family Home Care doesn't send a caregiver because I am lonely.

May 22, 2017

By Bruce B_5

Gauthier Family Home Care does a good job at monitoring when my mom needs to have her medicine. Gauthier Family Home Care treats my mom nicely for her age and capabilities. It makes my life a whole lot simpler.

May 16, 2017

By Kathy M_9

Gauthier Family Home Care, LLC as they are a local and a family based company and we liked the caregivers they have sent us as they are easy to work with. The services have given me some free time and I am confident in their ability, so I do not worry when they are there.

From Gauthier Family Home Care

Gauthier Family Home Care is privately owned and operated by the Gauthier family. We started our agency after taking care of our in-laws for several years and realizing there was a need for a more client centric, compassionate home care model in Kent County. We would be honored to work with your family.

Features of Gauthier Family Home Care

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening