Right at Home Genesee County

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Genesee County

October 06, 2017

By Rosie S 536165

I would tell a friend that Right at Home has sent caregivers who have been very outstanding. Right at Home has made life easier by helping my mother, who has Alzheimer's.

October 06, 2017

By Hilda Elin J 536160

I'd tell people that Right at Home's caregivers have been personable and knowledge. They are good with my mother. The service has helped the most by giving my mom showers a couple times a week. Right at Home has improved her quality of life.

September 28, 2017

By Katherine (Katie) L_531952

Right at Home is available to call if there are any problems. They will let me know how to straighten out any problems. The services help because they assist in all that they can do.

September 27, 2017

By Rochelle R_531461

The caregivers are excellent, but the office staff leaves a lot to be desired, they are not so cooperative. Right at Home gave me care, they helped me in the morning dress, shower, they helped me during the day, they helped me with going to bed and they helped me cook.

September 26, 2017

By Ruth C_530819

I would recommend Right at Home because their caregivers they send are pleasant and nice to be around. My caregivers help me do all the things I need, and are nice people.

September 23, 2017

By Dan S_529202

Right at Home is full of very courteous people. Right at Home fixes me food and cleans up a little.

September 23, 2017

By Siera I_529191

Right at Home is courteous and caring with their services. Right at Home's quality of care has helped my daughter.

By David P_525850

If you need someone to help you, Right at Home is a good place to go. I have people that come and visit me so that I am not completely alone, and I appreciate that.

By Gerald "Jerry" B_525847

Right at Home knows what they're doing and they treat me right. Right at Home waits on me and I don't have to do anything.

By Ed J_525846

Whenever there was a problem, they were quick to fix any problems. They have made my life better by helping me do the things that I am unable to do.

By Darlene S_525822

The caregiver talks about religion and politics and I do not like that. I need a caregiver to help get up on my second shelf.

September 14, 2017

By Jeanne P_524087

Right at Home has not always sent good help. We only have Right at Home over for two hours. They do help when they are here. It gives me a break to go to the store with less trouble.

By Michael T_521451

Right at Home is a very efficient and trustworthy company. The caregivers are very competent and timely. I am so pleased with their services. Right at Home makes my life easier by having a caregiver to assist me with all of my day-to-day needs. They have improved my quality of life a lot.

By Lemon W_521450

I would tell a friend that Right at Home has good service. Right at Home has made my life easier because now I don't have to get my husband up everyday, because I have a caregiver that does that for me.

By Mary C_521419

I would recommend Right at Home because my caregiver is really nice, and she does what she is supposed to do. I did have my caregiver every day, but I have lost one day with her. It has made my life so much easier though when she comes! She helps me with housework and meals.

August 25, 2017

By Stanley E_516164

Right at Home has good caregivers and if I have any problems, the office staff is more than willing to help me out. We have a plan for my loved one everyday and they do everything that we ask of them to do.

By Flossie P_508944

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is very down to earth, are serious about home care, they follow-up on concerns, and I think they are a good company. Right at Home helps lighten the load. The caregiver does what I ask her to do, and my mother likes her.

By Ellis D_508930

Right at Home provides me with high quality caregivers that come into my home. Right at Home makes my life easier by doing things for me that I can no longer do for myself. I like the fact that the same caregivers come to my home.

By Joe F_508929

Right at Home is good. They are very up-to-date as far as getting appointments figured out. I appreciate that my caregivers from Right at Home are always here when they are supposed to be. I like that they provide me with continuous care.

By Evelyn L_508919

Right at Home has sent me a really good caregiver but I wish she was better at cleaning. I could have someone come once a month to deep clean. The services help with improving my quality life.

By Grant R_508909

Right at Home is very concerned about me. They call and check on me and have taken care of any of my needs. The services from Right at Home are very helpful because they take care of anything I might need. They are always there and never put me off.

By Hezekiah D_507868

Right at Home's service is legit and the caregivers are trustworthy. The service helps me with things that I can't do and that makes things easier for me.

By Verena C_507864

Right at Home is a good company because they send nice people out. Right at Home has a good impact on my life. I don't know what I'd do without them.

By Norma C_507844

Right at Home is the only company I have had for three years. Right at Home is not an excellent company by any means, but they get the job done. Right at Home could make a more positive impact on me by hiring better caregivers.

July 28, 2017

By Betty S_503452

My caregiver from Right at Home is just so helpful and pleasant. My caregiver helps me in many different ways. From opening a jar to finding something in the refrigerator. I can't see very well so she helps me.

July 27, 2017

By William "Bill" G_502986

I would tell someone how good the people from Right at Home are. Right at Home makes life easier because they help me with different things to keep the house clean.

July 26, 2017

By Everett M_501977

Right at Home's caregivers don't show up sometimes or are not timely. They are not able to meet my needs as far as time goes. I need somebody to help me and when the caregivers show up they do great work.

July 26, 2017

By John S_501966

Right at Home does house work and the caregivers always find something to do. The services have helped me out.

By Betty H_493172

Right at Home is good at what they do and the care that they give. The caregiver will give my mom a bath and assist her and me with things that need to be done. They will give her a bath, put her clothes on and brush her hair. The caregiver is also very calm with my mom and can adapt with my mom's issues.

By Fredie H_493168

I like the caregivers that I have from Right at Home. The caregivers help me do things I cant do anymore.

By Betty G_493157

I would recommend Right at Home to others because we have had real success with Right at Home's people and the way they follow up on everything. Having Right at Home for my mother is wonderful because I am able to have free time for myself.

By Nancy W_493154

I have already recommended Right at Home to a few people. I have told people that the caregivers can learn what I need. I really need my caregiver. She will put things away for me because I am a bit of a messy person. If it wasn't for her, I would be a hoarder because she files things away for me.

By Nannie W_493152

Right at Home does a good job, they are personable and they take good care of the client. Right at Home has enhanced my life becasue I can get out and do things I could not do before.

By Ann S_493147

I would recommend someone to Right at Home because they have never given me any issues. Right at Home makes my life easier by providing me with caregivers that do work for me that I can't do for myself. They keep me company as well.

By Kenneth S_493145

I would recommend Right at Home to others because they have been pretty good, and the caregiver that comes is very good. She's very timely in coming and coming. Having Right at Home has a good impact on me because they allow me to function normally.

June 29, 2017

By Robert C_490285

The services depend on the people, but I like Right at Home. I think they are a good company.

June 27, 2017

By Timothy T_489345

Right at Home needs to have more reliable help.

June 27, 2017

By Kay D_489335

Right at Home is a very good agency and will honor my requests.

By Joyce B_487137

Right at Home has good service and the caregiver I have is really good.

By Royal H_487126

Right at Home has been more than excellent with everything that they have provided our family. The people that they sent to our home are all top notch people.

By Kimberly A_487121

Right at Home has always been consistent with me and everything I ask.

By Marian G_481479

I would tell people not to get Right at Home for any length of time like I did. There's wasn't much for the caregiver to do for that many hours in a day. Others should meet with the coordinator and let them explain the services.

By Gary N_481478

Right at Home is flexible and truly cares about giving the best care to their clients. There have been some situations where caregivers haven't worked, but I call the office staff and they take care of it.

By Robert K_481463

Right at Home has good services.

By Judith C_481451

Right at Home is fairly dependable.

June 06, 2017

By Sharon K. B_479753

Right at Home works with you and is flexible.

June 06, 2017

By Herbert L_479733

Right at Home has made my wife's life easier because she doesn't have to do everything for me. I can't do much on my own.

May 25, 2017

By Joseph T_475777

Right at Home follows thorough on things whatever it is.

May 25, 2017

By Marwood R_475772

I would tell someone that it's really easy to call Right at Home up and get someone to come quickly to help when you need it.

May 23, 2017

By John S_474589

Right at Home is very good. The only problem I had was a miscommunication with Right at Home's office staff regarding my caregiver.

May 23, 2017

By Wanda H_474582

If someone asked me about care takers, I would tell them to call Right at Home.

May 22, 2017

By Carmen W_473793

Right at Home's services are good. I like the caregiver because all of them have been good so far.

By Beverly J_468049

Right at Home has a hard time finding replacements. A lot of it is because I have a dog.

By Robert D_467991

Right at Home is always on time, and they do well in whatever is asked.

By William C_467988

Right at Home is efficient; the people they send out are very caring and they do their jobs well.

By Greg H_467981

Right at Home is very good at what they do.

By Nola A_467970

The caregivers from Right at Home are always here.

May 08, 2017

By Patricia S_466861

Right at Home sends out good caregivers. Our housekeeper is excellent.

April 25, 2017

By Agnes N

Right at Home has made my life easier by assisting me personally with my hygiene, and the cleaning of my house.

April 24, 2017

By Naomi H

Right at Home has made the client's life easier by helping her bathe and eat and keeping her company.

By Frederick B

Right at Home has done well with my loved one. The caregivers from Right at Home come and help with bathing; they are nice to talk to.

By Diane C

I can't walk so my Right at Home caregiver is my everything, she does everything for me. I trust her with everything!

By Arthur C

Right at Home could improve scheduling and making sure we get someone to come take care of the us.

By George H

Right at Home cares and provides companionship for my husband.

By Precious B

The services from Right at Home make it so I don't have to worry about things that I can't do.

By Lemon W

The caregiver will come and get my husband up for me. There are some things that my caregiver does for us that are great.

By Norman G

The services from Right at Home give us a break so we don't need to care for my dad twenty-four seven.

By Michael T

The services help me get up and get ready, and they help me improve my range of motion.

By Virginia G

The services have made me feel good.

By Ruth C

The caregivers that Right at Home send are gentle kind and knowledgeable. They handle very frail, depressed women very well. They keep her very safe with showering, walking, and other daily needs.

By Patsy W

Right at Home has made life easier I don't have to go down the stairs anymore no risk falling down. I like my caregiver.

By William K

The services that we have had from Right at Home have been good. The only thing that I would like is transportation to hospitals and to my doctor's appointments.

By Anthony S

I can't walk, so my caregivers get me cleaned up and make me food.

By Mary C

Right at Home does all the work that I cannot do.

March 07, 2017

By Eddie J

I'm sick, so I need the help. The caregiver does all the things that I can't do for myself.

March 07, 2017

By Linda C

The services have been positive because my mom is bedridden and is incapable of doing most daily tasks.

February 17, 2017

By Leona D

I like to go to places when I can and Right at Home helps me.

By Theates M

The caregivers are great. The services make him comfortable and at ease. It provides me some me-time.

By Jeanne P

The services really do not make a difference to mom, but they give me the chance to leave the house.

By Grant R

Right at Home makes things easier by doing things that are hard for me to do like cleaning bathrooms, floors, and doing laundry.

November 29, 2016

By David832356

A little room for improvement but always a blessing and never a disappointment. Would highly recommend.

July 29, 2016

By Mary K. Owens

On very short notice Right at Home sent staff to help with my late husband. His condition worsened very quickly and they came through with extremely caring people. They improved the quality of his last days and saved me from disastrous stress.

December 30, 2015

By Michael Sharp

I would recommend them Right at Home.

December 21, 2015

By Denise P1

The caregivers were very kind and caring. They were able to be flexible when our schedule had to be changed. We would highly recommend Right at Home to anyone who needs home care for a loved one. Thank you!

December 19, 2015

By Gail42

Excellent care providers and excellent staff.

December 18, 2015

By Cheryl Stewart

Extremely helpful, courteous, patient, provides very good feedback.

October 22, 2015

By Ray28

Thank you, Valerie from RIght at Home, for the excellent service you provided for me as my caregiver.

August 31, 2015

By Marguerita Hammond

Caregivers have been excellent and caring just like a family member. We were very pleased with everyone at Right At Home. I highly recommend them.

January 25, 2015

By Amy36

We did use them while my father was with us, and they were really good, but he was falling all the time because he has Lewy Body Dementia which has a Parkinson component. I was no longer able to take care of him. I was very happy with Right at Home. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They did a nice job, and I was very happy with the people they sent me. They are a good organization. Everything was fine. They were very professional, and dad liked the lady that came to help him. They were just really nice, very warm, and friendly.

August 30, 2014

By Linda98152350

We used three caregivers from Right at Home for my husband. I would say that we were very pleased with their services!

March 31, 2014

By Carl10

Very accommodating and customer focused. Staff is well trained, trustworthy, and compassionate. I highly recommend their services.

February 28, 2014

By Dorris and David Hill

For seven years, the ladies at Right at Home cared for our parents and were companions and friends of the whole family. They allowed us to give our parents the last years and the passing that each wanted. We have no regrets. We do have the satisfaction that our parents were safe and that they were not alone and that they were loved.

September 18, 2013

By Betty32

I was very pleased with the in home care provided for my mother. This was my first experience with care givers and I found it to be just what she needed. Tammy our Senior Services Coordinator always worked with me in establishing a schedule with the care givers we requested. This place truly cared about the needs of my mother. Thank you for making a difference in her life.

June 29, 2013

By Theresa9

The caregivers provided by RAH have been, mostly, excellent in their duties. A few, of course, stand out for their great work. Others, well, not so much. I've been quite happy with the services of both caregivers and office staff.

June 27, 2013

By Lynda5

We have been using the service of Right at Home for almost three years. Over this time span we have had several employees. All have been delightful and on a few occasions have gone above and beyond in their service. For our family this has been the best team off employees. The care is for my 99 year old dad.

May 29, 2013

There women they use are caring and thoughtful. They wash your clothes and keep the house clean. Since I have a cat, they feed him, water him, and let him out to do his thing.

May 25, 2013

By Angelia2

A very caring group of people from the administrators to the actual caregivers. Very professional but also became a part of the family. They were always calling to make sure we were satisfied with their service and if we needed to make any changes. My dad and i were always very happy with Right at Home. We were truly Right at Home with their service.

April 30, 2013

By RT

Very satisfied with the services provided and the staff of Right at Home.

From Right at Home Genesee County