Right at Home Genesee County

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Genesee County

Kimberly A_487121 June 22, 2017

Right at Home has always been consistent with me and everything I ask.

Marian G_481479 June 09, 2017

I would tell people not to get Right at Home for any length of time like I did. There's wasn't much for the caregiver to do for that many hours in a day. Others should meet with the coordinator and let them explain the services.

Gary N_481478 June 09, 2017

Right at Home is flexible and truly cares about giving the best care to their clients. There have been some situations where caregivers haven't worked, but I call the office staff and they take care of it.

Robert K_481463 June 09, 2017

Right at Home has good services.

Judith C_481451 June 09, 2017

Right at Home is fairly dependable.

Sharon K. B_479753 June 06, 2017

Right at Home works with you and is flexible.

Herbert L_479733 June 06, 2017

Right at Home has made my wife's life easier because she doesn't have to do everything for me. I can't do much on my own.

Joseph T_475777 May 25, 2017

Right at Home follows thorough on things whatever it is.

Marwood R_475772 May 25, 2017

I would tell someone that it's really easy to call Right at Home up and get someone to come quickly to help when you need it.

John S_474589 May 23, 2017

Right at Home is very good. The only problem I had was a miscommunication with Right at Home's office staff regarding my caregiver.

Wanda H_474582 May 23, 2017

If someone asked me about care takers, I would tell them to call Right at Home.

Carmen W_473793 May 22, 2017

Right at Home's services are good. I like the caregiver because all of them have been good so far.

Beverly J_468049 May 10, 2017

Right at Home has a hard time finding replacements. A lot of it is because I have a dog.

Robert D_467991 May 10, 2017

Right at Home is always on time, and they do well in whatever is asked.

William C_467988 May 10, 2017

Right at Home is efficient; the people they send out are very caring and they do their jobs well.

Greg H_467981 May 10, 2017

Right at Home is very good at what they do.

Nola A_467970 May 10, 2017

The caregivers from Right at Home are always here.

Patricia S_466861 May 08, 2017

Right at Home sends out good caregivers. Our housekeeper is excellent.

Agnes N April 25, 2017

Right at Home has made my life easier by assisting me personally with my hygiene, and the cleaning of my house.

Naomi H April 24, 2017

Right at Home has made the client's life easier by helping her bathe and eat and keeping her company.

Frederick B April 11, 2017

Right at Home has done well with my loved one. The caregivers from Right at Home come and help with bathing; they are nice to talk to.

Diane C April 11, 2017

I can't walk so my Right at Home caregiver is my everything, she does everything for me. I trust her with everything!

Arthur C April 11, 2017

Right at Home could improve scheduling and making sure we get someone to come take care of the us.

George H April 11, 2017

Right at Home cares and provides companionship for my husband.

Precious B March 22, 2017

The services from Right at Home make it so I don't have to worry about things that I can't do.

Lemon W March 22, 2017

The caregiver will come and get my husband up for me. There are some things that my caregiver does for us that are great.

Norman G March 22, 2017

The services from Right at Home give us a break so we don't need to care for my dad twenty-four seven.

Michael T March 16, 2017

The services help me get up and get ready, and they help me improve my range of motion.

Virginia G March 16, 2017

The services have made me feel good.

Ruth C March 16, 2017

The caregivers that Right at Home send are gentle kind and knowledgeable. They handle very frail, depressed women very well. They keep her very safe with showering, walking, and other daily needs.

Patsy W March 16, 2017

Right at Home has made life easier I don't have to go down the stairs anymore no risk falling down. I like my caregiver.

William K March 08, 2017

The services that we have had from Right at Home have been good. The only thing that I would like is transportation to hospitals and to my doctor's appointments.

Anthony S March 08, 2017

I can't walk, so my caregivers get me cleaned up and make me food.

Mary C March 08, 2017

Right at Home does all the work that I cannot do.

Eddie J March 07, 2017

I'm sick, so I need the help. The caregiver does all the things that I can't do for myself.

Linda C March 07, 2017

The services have been positive because my mom is bedridden and is incapable of doing most daily tasks.

Leona D February 17, 2017

I like to go to places when I can and Right at Home helps me.

Theates M February 16, 2017

The caregivers are great. The services make him comfortable and at ease. It provides me some me-time.

Jeanne P February 16, 2017

The services really do not make a difference to mom, but they give me the chance to leave the house.

Grant R February 16, 2017

Right at Home makes things easier by doing things that are hard for me to do like cleaning bathrooms, floors, and doing laundry.

David832356 November 29, 2016

A little room for improvement but always a blessing and never a disappointment. Would highly recommend.

Mary K. Owens July 29, 2016

On very short notice Right at Home sent staff to help with my late husband. His condition worsened very quickly and they came through with extremely caring people. They improved the quality of his last days and saved me from disastrous stress.

Michael Sharp December 30, 2015

I would recommend them Right at Home.

Denise P1 December 21, 2015

The caregivers were very kind and caring. They were able to be flexible when our schedule had to be changed. We would highly recommend Right at Home to anyone who needs home care for a loved one. Thank you!

Gail42 December 19, 2015

Excellent care providers and excellent staff.

Cheryl Stewart December 18, 2015

Extremely helpful, courteous, patient, provides very good feedback.

Ray28 October 22, 2015

Thank you, Valerie from RIght at Home, for the excellent service you provided for me as my caregiver.

Marguerita Hammond August 31, 2015

Caregivers have been excellent and caring just like a family member. We were very pleased with everyone at Right At Home. I highly recommend them.

Amy36 January 25, 2015

We did use them while my father was with us, and they were really good, but he was falling all the time because he has Lewy Body Dementia which has a Parkinson component. I was no longer able to take care of him. I was very happy with Right at Home. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They did a nice job, and I was very happy with the people they sent me. They are a good organization. Everything was fine. They were very professional, and dad liked the lady that came to help him. They were just really nice, very warm, and friendly.

Linda98152350 August 30, 2014

We used three caregivers from Right at Home for my husband. I would say that we were very pleased with their services!

Carl10 March 31, 2014

Very accommodating and customer focused. Staff is well trained, trustworthy, and compassionate. I highly recommend their services.

Dorris and David Hill February 28, 2014

For seven years, the ladies at Right at Home cared for our parents and were companions and friends of the whole family. They allowed us to give our parents the last years and the passing that each wanted. We have no regrets. We do have the satisfaction that our parents were safe and that they were not alone and that they were loved.

Betty32 September 18, 2013

I was very pleased with the in home care provided for my mother. This was my first experience with care givers and I found it to be just what she needed. Tammy our Senior Services Coordinator always worked with me in establishing a schedule with the care givers we requested. This place truly cared about the needs of my mother. Thank you for making a difference in her life.

Theresa9 June 29, 2013

The caregivers provided by RAH have been, mostly, excellent in their duties. A few, of course, stand out for their great work. Others, well, not so much. I've been quite happy with the services of both caregivers and office staff.

Lynda5 June 27, 2013

We have been using the service of Right at Home for almost three years. Over this time span we have had several employees. All have been delightful and on a few occasions have gone above and beyond in their service. For our family this has been the best team off employees. The care is for my 99 year old dad.

Caring0388 May 29, 2013

There women they use are caring and thoughtful. They wash your clothes and keep the house clean. Since I have a cat, they feed him, water him, and let him out to do his thing.

Angelia2 May 25, 2013

A very caring group of people from the administrators to the actual caregivers. Very professional but also became a part of the family. They were always calling to make sure we were satisfied with their service and if we needed to make any changes. My dad and i were always very happy with Right at Home. We were truly Right at Home with their service.

RT April 30, 2013

Very satisfied with the services provided and the staff of Right at Home.

From Right at Home Genesee County