Right at Home Genesee County

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Genesee County

Cheryl Stewart December 18, 2015

Extremely helpful, courteous, patient, provides very good feedback.

Ray28 October 22, 2015

Thank you, Valerie from RIght at Home, for the excellent service you provided for me as my caregiver.

Marguerita Hammond August 31, 2015

Caregivers have been excellent and caring just like a family member. We were very pleased with everyone at Right At Home. I highly recommend them.

Amy36 January 25, 2015

We did use them while my father was with us, and they were really good, but he was falling all the time because he has Lewy Body Dementia which has a Parkinson component. I was no longer able to take care of him. I was very happy with Right at Home. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They did a nice job, and I was very happy with the people they sent me. They are a good organization. Everything was fine. They were very professional, and dad liked the lady that came to help him. They were just really nice, very warm, and friendly.

Linda98152350 August 30, 2014

We used three caregivers from Right at Home for my husband. I would say that we were very pleased with their services!

Carl10 March 31, 2014

Very accommodating and customer focused. Staff is well trained, trustworthy, and compassionate. I highly recommend their services.

Dorris and David Hill February 28, 2014

For seven years, the ladies at Right at Home cared for our parents and were companions and friends of the whole family. They allowed us to give our parents the last years and the passing that each wanted. We have no regrets. We do have the satisfaction that our parents were safe and that they were not alone and that they were loved.

Betty32 September 18, 2013

I was very pleased with the in home care provided for my mother. This was my first experience with care givers and I found it to be just what she needed. Tammy our Senior Services Coordinator always worked with me in establishing a schedule with the care givers we requested. This place truly cared about the needs of my mother. Thank you for making a difference in her life.

Theresa9 June 29, 2013

The caregivers provided by RAH have been, mostly, excellent in their duties. A few, of course, stand out for their great work. Others, well, not so much. I've been quite happy with the services of both caregivers and office staff.

Lynda5 June 27, 2013

We have been using the service of Right at Home for almost three years. Over this time span we have had several employees. All have been delightful and on a few occasions have gone above and beyond in their service. For our family this has been the best team off employees. The care is for my 99 year old dad.

Caring0388 May 29, 2013

There women they use are caring and thoughtful. They wash your clothes and keep the house clean. Since I have a cat, they feed him, water him, and let him out to do his thing.

Angelia2 May 25, 2013

A very caring group of people from the administrators to the actual caregivers. Very professional but also became a part of the family. They were always calling to make sure we were satisfied with their service and if we needed to make any changes. My dad and i were always very happy with Right at Home. We were truly Right at Home with their service.

RT April 30, 2013

Very satisfied with the services provided and the staff of Right at Home.

From Right at Home Genesee County