Smile Senior Care Inc.

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Smile Senior Care Inc.

Joyce6 October 29, 2012

They're just great! I have no complaints whatsoever with Smile Senior Care. I would highly recommend them. I initially contacted a different in home care service and the first girl that came was just lousy. The second girl that came was Sylvia and she's wonderful. I wanted her to come again and she did. She said she was quitting that service and forming her own. Bless her heart because she's just great. I was her first patient with Smile Senior Care. She helps me when I go to my doctors. She does light housekeeping because I had a back problem and I can't bend. She vacuums, washes the dishes and washes the windows. When I got out of the hospital she helped me bathe and get dressed. I've gotten much better since then.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Smile Senior Care Inc.

Smile Senior Care Inc. is an in-home care provider serving Glendale, CA and the surrounding area. Smile Senior Care Inc. offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Smile Senior Care Inc.

Rates