PrimeCare Home Solutions

Contact Now

Reviews of PrimeCare Home Solutions

Franctic in Oregon November 09, 2015

I interviewed this provider

I was attempting to care for my father long distance while he was in the hospital. I had made arrangements for a rehab. facility stay following his hospitalization, and then last minute I was informed that he would be sent home and not to a rehab. facility. My father lives alone and had just had major surgery - this was not safe nor acceptable to me. I got on-line and immediately started researching various in-home care companies. I was frantic, and thought I might have to return to my dad . . .and I had only been home with my kids for 2 days . . .and then I reached Bill on the phone. He was so calm and reassuring. When he said he would personally go and pick up my father and help him get settled I couldn't believe it. Bill wanted to make sure my father was matched up with the right caregiver, so he wanted to meet dad first. He helped dad with all the final check out and details at the hospital. He took my dad to the pharmacy for his Rx, and then he brought dad home. He made sure dad had enough fresh food in refrig., and he made sure dad understood his medications and what follow-up dad needed to do with doctors. Bill then called me on speaker phone so I could talk to him and Dad and be assured that Dad was doing good. That weekend he sent Elizabeth to Dad and he was very pleased with her . . .she even washed his windows. My brother was able to fly in after the weekend, so we didn't need services any longer, but Bill would be the first one I would call again. It is just a relief that I have this contact now for an unexpected situations.

SteveSon November 04, 2015

PrimeCare Home Solutions has been the perfect place for us to get personal and caring attention as we made the big decision to start getting homecare for my Father. The owner Bill really listened to my needs and wants and found the perfect caregivers for him. His special needs were carefully considered and we are extremely happy with the lovely women who are now a part of our family! I highly recommend PrimeCare Home Solutions!

mross May 26, 2015

I had two healthy elderly parents, 95 and 90. “ Had” being the operative word. One day my dad got sick and then my mother took sick thirty days later and before I knew it the world I knew had turned upside down. And while I don’t consider myself old you don’t have parents in their age category unless you are up there in years yourself. So at 65, in a new marriage and owning a business, I found myself thrust into a world of caring for the aged that I previously had no knowledge of.

One thing became obvious to me and that was I could get much better care for my parents if I cared for them at their home with in-house nursing staff than having them in an assisted care facility. And that’s when I first met Bill. I had narrowed my home health care provider search down to four companies and I went about interviewing them one by one. They were all personable and knowledgeable people but none of them stood out the way Bill did. We spent quite a bit of time talking and he shared a lot of personal information about his journey that led him into this business as well as his experiences caring for his own father who he had recently lost. He just struck me as a great human being, a very compassionate man. We stayed in touch over the next few months with him periodically checking in with me and staying current on my parent’s situation. To tell you the truth, by the time I met him I already felt as if our decision had been reached. He’s a man you can be friends with and a person who takes full responsibility and cares, truly cares about the people that are involved and the service he is providing.

But Bill isn’t the person caring for your loved one, his staff does that and I can honestly tell you that we are really appreciative for each and every caregiver that Bill’s provided. They are handpicked by Bill and are full-time employees. He’s taken the time to match the personality of your loved ones with the skills and abilities of the caregivers. At one point my dad was home alone being cared for only by these individuals. They got him up and fed him and kept the house clean and were honest, very honest workers, they interfaced with Hospice and kept us informed of any conditions that came up concerning my dad. And I could tell over time that they really developed an affection for my dad. He was well cared for in my mom’s absence and that gave my family tremendous piece of mind. These women are a joy to interface with and I’m very comfortable and happy with each and every one of them. I’ve heard stories where families go through dozens of caregivers before they find the “right” ones. With Bill he nailed it right out of the starting gate. The women we started with are still the same caregivers we utilize now and our family couldn’t be more pleased.

While we are still utilizing the services of Bill’s organization I can tell you that we’ve been with him long enough now to have learned that the man I thought he was at the beginning of the relationship is the same man he’s proved to be throughout this relationship: Professional, intelligent, thoughtful, responsible, caring and compassionate, he’s all those things and more!

MENT2BE March 25, 2015

PrimeCare really does put the HEART in the home. You can tell when someone is doing a job to earn a paycheck and when someone is doing it because they love to do it. That is what I have felt since we started working with Bill and PrimeCare.

I look forward to our scheduled caregiver and I don't know what I'd do without her. I just regret that I waited so long and that I didn't start the first week my husband was released from the rehab hospital.

Thank you!!!!!

Judith & Al March 09, 2015

We have used this service for one year. Our 2 caregivers are experienced. One has been with us for a year and other 6 mo. We want continuity of care from compassionate, cheerful, good communicators with great personalities.

They have adjusted to my husband's schedule in daily living and respect his wishes. Al's needs change from month to month and way he is cared for is reflected in how they adjust---very important. He needs to feel he is listened to about how things are done.

Bill, the owner, also listens to what our needs are and visits frequently to see how things are going. Very pleasant person and treats us like friends and not just client's. We appreciate him and his understanding that we are on a difficult journey and caring folks make it a little easier.

Steve Gabrielson February 24, 2015

I interviewed this provider

My Mom has lived independently in Sun City, AZ, for many years. In the past few years, she has had falls that have resulted in the need for significant medical intervention. My siblings and I live far from AZ, and can't get to AZ immediately to respond to medical emergencies, or personally be present in AZ to monitor the entirety of Mom's recoveries. Therefore, we needed to find a Home Health Care company that we could trust to provide competent and compassionate home care for her. We also needed a company that would provide regular updates on Mom's condition. On referral from a member at Mom's church, we retained PrimeCare Home Solutions to provide intensive home health care when Mom was released from the hospital. We have been thoroughly satisfied with PrimeCare's services. My wife spent the last week in AZ, and told me that she wanted to pack one of the home health aides in a suitcase to provide ongoing home health care should Mom require any further medical care that takes her from AZ. Beyond this, the PrimeCare home health aides discovered additional medical concerns that had not been noticed by Mom's medical providers, and arranged a further medical consult that confirmed PrimeCare's concerns.

afree August 13, 2014

The owner is completely committed to finding the perfect match in a caregiver. It was truly refreshing to have a caring person dedicated to his work and not a salesman. We will be with PrimeCare Home Solutions for as long as we need help in our home.

Thomas Hughes January 29, 2014

I have had this care manager for 2 weeks now and am very pleased with him as he is very compassionate, caring, helpful, has a good personality and works above and beyond the call of duty. The owner is a wonderful and caring man . He works with you to choose the best needs and I just can't say enough wonderful things about him and my care manager!

From PrimeCare Home Solutions

Compassionate In-Home Care

PrimeCare Home Solutions provides professional, affordable and compassionate in home care for seniors and others needing assistance. We are not just a provider of home care services; our mission is to be a partner with you and your family to offer solutions that you can trust. Whether the care is for you or a loved one, t ogether we can create a plan that will be specific to your situation and best fit your needs.

The plan of care will be performed by either a Certified Care Giver or a Certified Nursing Assistant. Each care provider is an employee of our agency; bonded, insured and covered by Worker's Compensation, carefully screened and only hired after passing a thorough background check. Our services are flexible and can be arranged for as little as a couple of hours a day, a few hours a week, or as many as 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Our range of services includes:

Companion Care
  • Companionship & conversation
  • Meal planning, preparation & clean-up
  • Medication & appointment reminders
  • Transportation for appointments and shopping
  • Respite for Family Caregivers
  • Assist with Mobility
  • Monitoring of vital signs
  • Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
Our Service Area:

Sun City, Sun City West, Surprise, Peoria, Glendale, Phoenix, Cave Creek, Carefree, Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Fountain Hills.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Features of PrimeCare Home Solutions