Home Instead Senior Care - Gladstone, OR

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Gladstone, OR

Nea1 May 31, 2013

Everyone who helps my mom is great!! Especially Marsha!! :)

Eva3 May 18, 2013

They take good care of us. The thing I like best is that they never forget us. They are always better than we expect.

Ardis1 May 17, 2013

Marsha is one of the Home Instead women that I really like. She is kind, helpful, and seems to know what to do to help serniors. I'm very pleased to have her.

Marilyn16 April 30, 2013

We are very pleased with our service from our care giver, Kathy. She is a true blessing to us. She is always on time, works hard, and is very friendly. Home instead has rates that are within our means. I don't know what I would do without her help.

Parra April 28, 2013

Home Instead caregivers took wonderful care of my mother, Evelyn, for the last 4 years. They filled her days with joy and allowed her to live in her home. I feel extremely good recommending their services to friends and family.

Phil4 March 27, 2013

Home Instead Senior Care sent us a caregiver that is a good match for my mother. They provide her with mainly companionship and assistance with basic daily living activities.

Lesli Bergren March 28, 2012

Not living in Oregon, I relied on Adult Protective Services to recommend caregivers for my father--and I'm glad I took that advice! Home Instead Senior Care has provided quality caregivers who really do care about my father and have experience with dementia. The office staff is very helpful, responsive and communicate regularly with me. There is never any guesswork. I feel like I always know what's going on, that my father is safe and happy. It is a real relief to me, since I live so far away, to know he is in good hands.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Gladstone, OR

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Gladstone, OR

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details