BrightStar Care Round Rock/Georgetown

Reviews of BrightStar Care Round Rock/Georgetown

4.3

December 07, 2017

By Rajesh S_1

BrightStar Care can quickly provide you with a syllabus anytime. BrightStar Care helped me get help when I needed it the most.

November 17, 2017

By Herman M

People need to call BrightStar Care so they can provide them with therapy. They have been very nice to me. BrightStar Care comes to the house and they do everything for me, so I don't have to drive out there.

November 16, 2017

By Jose R

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care provides a good service and they are good at fixing any problems I have, but not all of the nurses are of the same quality. The nurses from BrightStar Care are always on time and do a good job every time they are here.

November 16, 2017

By Maria S_1

I would hesitate to recommend BrightStar Care because I am frustrated with the agency. They told me that my insurance would pay for my second month of physical therapy, but they changed things with my insurance. That was not my fault, and now I am dealing with that issue and having to come up with a lot of money to pay out of pocket. The physical therapist from BrightStar Care helps me so much. All of the services help me walk better and feel less pain. I am slowly getting better.

October 12, 2017

By Angelica E

The nurses are very professional and polite, which is really helpful. BrightStar Care helps with everyday life, but also helps my wife be able to regain her strength so she can be up on her own.

October 12, 2017

By Alice G_2

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care was very professional in the care they provided for my wife. BrightStar Care made my life easier while they where. They did what we wanted them to do, and they were very professional.

September 26, 2017

By Alan S_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they have done what they said they would do. BrightStar Care makes life easier because they are adjustable at scheduling.

September 26, 2017

By Robert C_6

BrightStar Care has missed providing services for me twice. A lot of the caregivers sent by BrightStar Care were not able to stick me with a needle. That was not really pleasant. With two of the caregivers, the services from BrightStar Care were great.

September 21, 2017

By James M_7

I would tell others that my nurse was knowledgeable about the care.

From BrightStar Care Round Rock/Georgetown

BrightStar Care Round Rock/Georgetown is an in-home care provider serving Georgetown, TX and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Round Rock/Georgetown offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Round Rock/Georgetown