BrightStar Care Gastonia

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care Gastonia

October 06, 2017

By Vincent R 536231

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I am glad that they help my loved one. He is not able to do some things due to surgeries in his wrists, so they can come in and sanitize the bathroom for him. It is so important that my loved one has this service because he needs the help with his apartment. It is not only about cleaning, but being there in case something happens. I feel good knowing someone is there with him.

By Lucille L_527841

BrightStar Care is a dependable agency, and that's what we wanted. The impact of the services from BrightStar Care has been pretty good. They come out to give my mother a bath, tidy up, and get her something eat. It's been a great help.

By Myrtle W_527838

I do think BrightStar Care tries very hard. BrightStar Care has made it a whole lot easier on me. I can leave and go to work.

By Robin W_527577

BrightStar Care's CNAs are conscientious about the clients. BrightStar Care has made my life easier for me because it's less stressful.

September 15, 2017

By Teresa N_524147

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care does a good job. However, the caregivers don't do the work that I ask them to do. BrightStar Care does a good job, but I wish the caregivers would clean the bathroom and kitchen more.

By Hazen R_524097

BrightStar Care seems to care about my loved one and they do a good job. When I've used BrightStar Care, they've made life easier by making it so I can do things that my mother can't be a part of. It's enabled me to feel comfortable while I'm away from my mother.

By Rubie M_524095

BrightStar Care is such a great service to have. They do everything for me. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by providing me with caregivers that help me with all of my needs. They take me where I want to go.

By David P_524076

We used multiple agencies for home care, and BrightStar Care was the only one we didn't have issues with. The services from BrightStar Care supplemented the hours that the family would have had to do.

From BrightStar Care Gastonia

BrightStar Care Gastonia is an in-home care provider serving Gastonia, NC and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Gastonia offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Gastonia