BrightStar Care Gastonia

Overview of Ratings

4.4

November 10, 2017

By Brenda H

BrightStar Care has some good caregivers that do a good job. BrightStar Care helps me to get a good bath and shower.

November 09, 2017

By Alfred Anthony A

BrightStar Care has nurses that are very competent and personable. It works out really well.

November 03, 2017

By Gladys B

BrightStar Care is friendly and willing to help me. My house is clean, and my pantry is full. I would not be able to do these things alone.

November 03, 2017

By Sue R

BrightStar Care is excellent with my husband, and our caregiver fits in with the family perfectly. BrightStar Care allows me to not worry about my husband while BrightStar Care is here.

October 24, 2017

By Josephine S_1

BrightStar Care is compassionate and understanding. BrightStar Care helps me shop and they help me with housework.

October 20, 2017

By Mary K_1

There is no better organization that cares so much as BrightStar Care. The caregiver that comes and helps me is a great to be around. BrightStar Care's caregiver makes my life easier by being there for me, doing things for me, and caring for me with an attitude that shows that she cares about me.

October 17, 2017

By Oscar H

BrightStar Care is excellent and they give great attention. BrightStar Care has helped me with my health.

October 11, 2017

By Brenda L

I would hesitate to recommend BrightStar Care because we've had some issues with them. I don't like the way that they've handled things with my family member. I've had to let go of several people and the people in the office were not professional about it. My family member has a good caregiver working for them now. The service helps them get up and make sure that they're ready to go to the center.

October 11, 2017

By Lois S_1

BrightStar Care is a good thing, but there are some problems with personnel. It is hard when there are different caregivers coming to help my mother on the weekends. There are a few caregivers that are really great. BrightStar Care makes life easier by helping mother with all her needs, such as going to the bathroom and helping her bath, and helping her fix her meals.

October 10, 2017

By Rudene W

I would tell someone about BrightStar Care because my caregiver is really good at her job. BrightStar Care makes life easier by taking me to get my groceries and talking to me.

October 10, 2017

By Frances F

BrightStar Care sends aides seven days a week. BrightStar Care has taken a lot off of me, knowing I have someone to come out and help.

October 06, 2017

By Joan T_2

I would say that BrightStar Care's caregiver was perfect. However, she left. BrightStar Care's services made life better for me. They did what I needed to have done.

October 06, 2017

By Vincent R

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I am glad that they help my loved one. He is not able to do some things due to surgeries in his wrists, so they can come in and sanitize the bathroom for him. It is so important that my loved one has this service because he needs the help with his apartment. It is not only about cleaning, but being there in case something happens. I feel good knowing someone is there with him.

By Lucille L

BrightStar Care is a dependable agency, and that's what we wanted. The impact of the services from BrightStar Care has been pretty good. They come out to give my mother a bath, tidy up, and get her something eat. It's been a great help.

By Myrtle W

I do think BrightStar Care tries very hard. BrightStar Care has made it a whole lot easier on me. I can leave and go to work.

By Robin W_1

BrightStar Care's CNAs are conscientious about the clients. BrightStar Care has made my life easier for me because it's less stressful.

September 15, 2017

By Teresa N

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care does a good job. However, the caregivers don't do the work that I ask them to do. BrightStar Care does a good job, but I wish the caregivers would clean the bathroom and kitchen more.

By Hazen R

BrightStar Care seems to care about my loved one and they do a good job. When I've used BrightStar Care, they've made life easier by making it so I can do things that my mother can't be a part of. It's enabled me to feel comfortable while I'm away from my mother.

By Rubie M

BrightStar Care is such a great service to have. They do everything for me. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by providing me with caregivers that help me with all of my needs. They take me where I want to go.

By David P_5

We used multiple agencies for home care, and BrightStar Care was the only one we didn't have issues with. The services from BrightStar Care supplemented the hours that the family would have had to do.

From BrightStar Care Gastonia

BrightStar Care Gastonia is an in-home care provider serving Gastonia, NC and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Gastonia offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Gastonia