Reviews of Griswold Home Care Garland
Ron20 February 01, 2014
I am a current client of this provider
I've had some people coming to the house. One of them is called Griswold Home Care. I got one person that does the cooking and runs errands. She comes two times a week and I provide the groceries and I just tell her what I want, she cooks it up. She does beyond fantastic, she does an outstanding job.
From Griswold Home Care Garland
We assist seniors, as well as temporarily or permanently disabled individuals, such as those with disabilities, neuromuscular conditions, Alzheimer’s and dementia. Referred caregivers can assist adults who are post-surgery and rehabilitation, and those who are at risk of falls.
We provide as much or as little assistance as you want – whether it is a few hours a week of respite care for family caregivers, or full time, around-the-clock support. Our goal is to place caregivers that meet our clients’ home care needs in a way that is safe, professional and maintains the dignity of our clients.
Our CareParing System matches our clients to caregivers with compatible personalities and considers clients’ specifications, desires and needs. We can place caregivers to provide services in our client’s home or facility of their choice.
We also work with you to handle the entire insurance claim process – from researching what your policy covers to submitting the initial claim to processing all the paperwork for payment.
To start the process of getting home care for yourself or your loved one, please call us today. We are happy to provide a free, in-home visit, during which we’ll listen to your service needs/desires. We work quickly to match the right caregiver within 24 hours.
Features of Griswold Home Care Garland
- Rate for hourly care: $18/hour
- Licenses: TX DADS PAS Lic #015344
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
Types of care
- Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
- Light housekeeping
- Transfer assistance
- Dressing, grooming
- Bathing, toileting
- Walking, wheelchair assistance
- Memory care
- Meal preparation
- Errands & grocery shopping
- Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We check sexual offender databases
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Patient Transfers
- Family Communication
- Memory Care
- Validation Techniques
- Credit card
- Payment options extra: Bank Draft
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
5435 North Garland
Garland, TX 75040
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities