Assistance in Home Care - Garden Grove

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Assistance in Home Care - Garden Grove

Rolando E_481850 June 12, 2017

I would tell someone that Assistance in Home Care finds it difficult to replace people when they go on vacation or call in sick. All of the caregivers should be trained.

Earnest B_475840 May 25, 2017

I would tell someone that Assistance in Home Care gives good service.

Howard P_473637 May 20, 2017

Assistance in Home Care is always on time and very efficient. They take care of my medications, and do everything properly.

Virginia M_469521 May 12, 2017

Assistance in Home Care is prompt, caring, and courteous. They are compassionate.

Maria W April 18, 2017

The services have made my life easier because this caregiver isn't lazy and doesn't steal from me. Other agencies and their caregivers were like that and were dirty, drunk, high, and needy. I cooked for them, and this caregiver that I have from Assistance in Home Care is much better.

John P April 17, 2017

My caregiver will clean and do the laundry for me. She will help me with just about everything.

Cathi M April 12, 2017

It is so nice to have help with the things that I used to do myself, but now need help with. I am very happy with Assistance in Home Care.

Mack W March 13, 2017

Assistance in Home Care could give me more hours with a caregiver because, after they leave, I can't get into bed or transfer myself.

Shirley M March 13, 2017

Assistance in Home Care has made my life easier by providing me with a caregiver who will clean my floors and walk me to the park.

Tony A February 24, 2017

My father receives the proper care he needs from Assistance in Home Care.

Edward U February 23, 2017

I appreciate the help that I get.

Robert S February 13, 2017

My caregiver takes me to the store or anywhere else I need or want to go.

From Assistance in Home Care - Garden Grove

.We have been in business for about 11 years. We specialize in providing professional caregivers to come into the home to assist clients with maintaining their independence. We can help with activities from light housekeeping, laundry, and meal planning & preparation all the way through providing personal care needs such as bathing, dressing and walking assistance. We are a quality home care provider able to care for people of all ages who want to remain in the comfort of their homes and not burden their families. We strive to ensure home care services provided are nothing less than what we would want for ourselves or our family members. Assistance In Home Care has been caring for clients for over 10 years. We are proud to say we have assisted over 800 clients that include seniors, children, veterans, developmentally disabled and many short term recovery clients wanting to remain in the comfort of their homes.

Features of Assistance in Home Care - Garden Grove

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 1 To 15 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening