Assistance in Home Care - Garden Grove

Overview of Ratings

4.5

August 29, 2017

By Anthony R_1

You need to make sure that you really question the home care company to make sure that your caregivers are trained correctly, and that they are really concerned about your needs. I am completely at the mercy of my caregivers, and would be helpless without them.

August 15, 2017

By Isamu S

Assistance in Home Care are doing fine when they come, but I don't have them all the time. Assistance in Home Care does fine at making my life easier because the do what they are supposed to and are very nice.

July 13, 2017

By Norman S

Assistance in Home Care takes good care of me, and my caregiver comes down and helps me with everything. I am 86, and I can't get around very well, so Assistance in Home Care helps me by taking care of the house and doing my shopping. They take care of the things I can't do.

June 12, 2017

By Rolando E

I would tell someone that Assistance in Home Care finds it difficult to replace people when they go on vacation or call in sick. All of the caregivers should be trained. Assistance in Home Care has provided me with a caregiver at all times.

May 25, 2017

By Earnest B_1

I would tell someone that Assistance in Home Care gives good service. The caregivers from Assistance in Home Care help me to take my medication, help me exercise, and help me with meals,

May 19, 2017

By Howard P_2

Assistance in Home Care is always on time and very efficient. They take care of my medications, and do everything properly. I don't worry whenever I am home.

May 12, 2017

By Virginia M_3

Assistance in Home Care is prompt, caring, and courteous. They are compassionate. Assistance in Home Care helps by helping me walk and clean.

April 18, 2017

By Maria W

I would tell someone that Assistance in Home Care sends me a Spanish speaker. She is very capable of everything. The services have made my life easier because this caregiver isn't lazy and doesn't steal from me. Other agencies and their caregivers were like that and were dirty, drunk, high, and needy. I cooked for them, and this caregiver that I have from Assistance in Home Care is much better.

April 17, 2017

By John P

Assistance in Home Care is very good. Someone comes out and interviews me on how the care is going. My caregiver will clean and do the laundry for me. She will help me with just about everything.

April 12, 2017

By Cathi M

The people at Assistance in Home Care are courteous and get back to me when I have questions. It is so nice to have help with the things that I used to do myself, but now need help with. I am very happy with Assistance in Home Care.

March 13, 2017

By Mack W_1

Assistance in Home Care sends caregivers that are easy to get along with and easy to talk to. Assistance in Home Care could give me more hours with a caregiver because, after they leave, I can't get into bed or transfer myself.

March 13, 2017

By Shirley M_3

Assistance in Home Care is a reliable company. Assistance in Home Care has made my life easier by providing me with a caregiver who will clean my floors and walk me to the park.

February 24, 2017

By Tony A_1

My father receives the proper care he needs from Assistance in Home Care.

February 23, 2017

By Edward U_2

I would be willing to answer any questions that someone had and tell someone that Assistance in Home Care has very well trained caregivers. I appreciate the help that I get.

February 13, 2017

By Robert S_9

I would tell someone that if you need help, Assistance in Home Care is great. My caregiver takes me to the store or anywhere else I need or want to go.

From Assistance in Home Care - Garden Grove

.We have been in business for about 11 years. We specialize in providing professional caregivers to come into the home to assist clients with maintaining their independence. We can help with activities from light housekeeping, laundry, and meal planning & preparation all the way through providing personal care needs such as bathing, dressing and walking assistance. We are a quality home care provider able to care for people of all ages who want to remain in the comfort of their homes and not burden their families. We strive to ensure home care services provided are nothing less than what we would want for ourselves or our family members. Assistance In Home Care has been caring for clients for over 10 years. We are proud to say we have assisted over 800 clients that include seniors, children, veterans, developmentally disabled and many short term recovery clients wanting to remain in the comfort of their homes.

Photos of Assistance in Home Care - Garden Grove

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 1 To 15 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening