SeniCare Plus

Contact Now

Reviews of SeniCare Plus

KATHY White December 02, 2015

My mom in her 80 and she needed some help. We came across SeniCare Plus and was very happy. I can say, that level of provided services is very good. The caregiver is very professional, educated, kind and caring. My family is very happy with this company and I definitely recommend it.

Speedbird737 December 02, 2015

Loved the care that was provided. Very knowledgeable staff! Will use again in the future if services are needed

Bless 2 live December 02, 2015

I wanted to thank all the staff at Senicare, for taking very good care of my mother, and helping us out when we needed someone to assist with her appointments and all. SeniCare, was a God send when it came to the care of my mother. And i recommend SeniCare to anyone that need the extra help.

From SeniCare Plus

SeniCare Plus is a Premier Boutique Companion Home Care Agency that is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care in the “In-Home Care Service Sector”. We are a New York State Registered Company and we are classified as a Non-Medical In-Home Care Agency. Currently, we service the counties of Nassau, Suffolk and Queens. We provide General In-Home Companion Care Services in addition to Homemaker Services, Alzheimer and Dementia Companion Care, New Parent Assistance, Expectant Mother Support as well as many other companion specialty services.

For your protection, SeniCare Plus is full Insured and Bonded. We carry the following coverages:
  • Professional Liability Coverage and General Liability: $1,000,000
  • Privacy (Data Breach Protection )Liability: 1,000,000
  • Privacy Notification Costs: $250,000
  • Regulatory Defense Penalty: $250,000
  • Fidelity Bond: $25,000

For your convenience, we currently accept private pay (Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, and Debit Cards)

Features of SeniCare Plus

• Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Validation Techniques
  • Training Areas Extra Hippa, Alzheimer's And Dementia Care, Nutrition And Meal Preparation. Elder Abuse And Neglect, Medical Emergencies, Ethics And Legal Behavior, Client Communication, Fall Prevention, Safty And Housekeeping And Several Other Courses

Payment options