SeniCare Plus

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of SeniCare Plus

KATHY White December 02, 2015

My mom in her 80 and she needed some help. We came across SeniCare Plus and was very happy. I can say, that level of provided services is very good. The caregiver is very professional, educated, kind and caring. My family is very happy with this company and I definitely recommend it.

Speedbird737 December 02, 2015

Loved the care that was provided. Very knowledgeable staff! Will use again in the future if services are needed

Bless 2 live December 02, 2015

I wanted to thank all the staff at Senicare, for taking very good care of my mother, and helping us out when we needed someone to assist with her appointments and all. SeniCare, was a God send when it came to the care of my mother. And i recommend SeniCare to anyone that need the extra help.

About SeniCare Plus

SeniCare Plus is an in-home care provider serving Garden City, NY and the surrounding area. SeniCare Plus offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of SeniCare Plus

• Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Validation Techniques
  • Training Areas Extra Hippa, Alzheimer's And Dementia Care, Nutrition And Meal Preparation. Elder Abuse And Neglect, Medical Emergencies, Ethics And Legal Behavior, Client Communication, Fall Prevention, Safty And Housekeeping And Several Other Courses

Payment options