Home Helpers of Boise, Idaho

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Helpers of Boise, Idaho

Chris B_513963 August 18, 2017

Home Helpers sends me workers that are consistent and the same every time. I like these workers very much. My mother can no longer take care of the client anymore, so the service that Home Helpers provides helps her and me. I do the cleaning, but the workers take care him.

Kristina D_511825 August 15, 2017

Home Helpers has good quality caregivers who are able to help. However, I do think they don't have enough people working for them. I have a lot of health problems, and it has been helpful that Home Helpers takes care of things for me.

Renate C_511585 August 15, 2017

I am completely satisfied with Home Helpers. I like that they have flexibility. Home Helpers has made life easier by being understanding and compassionate with me.

AL L_503508 July 28, 2017

I would tell someone that Home Helpers has very nice people. They are effiecient, on time, and do a good job. The caregivers come to clean, vacuum, do dishes, mop, put dishes back, clean appliances, and clean the bathroom.

Thelma V_502450 July 27, 2017

I have recommended Home Helpers to others before. I have told those people that Home Helpers has been very good as far as I am concerned. My caregivers have been very prompt and as far as I am concerned that is very important.

Ali M_500988 July 25, 2017

I would tell a freind that Home Helpers has an awesome manager who is very helpful. The services have helped the most with keeping Ruth organized and giving her medications.

Anonymous_496062 July 14, 2017

Home Helpers sent us a caregiver that didn't have any training. I can't even let them do the client's laundry. I have had very little contact with Home Helpers and nobody has gotten in contact with me asking how the caregivers are doing. The caregivers can't do much, they just goes on walks with the client, but I can't let them do much else. Their cooking skills are limited, but they make the client oatmeal and the make the client's bed. Home Helpers could have the caregiver they send be trained on how to do things. I also think that the office could check up on how things are going. They only did the annual review.

Baily, C_496042 July 14, 2017

Home Helpers does a good job. They're very efficient, kind, and on time. They visit with my loved twice a day to see how she is doing and let us know if there are any issues.

Mary J_488356 June 24, 2017

I would tell my friends that Home Helpers has been willing to take us on and the care that my dad needed.

Jacqueline H_481767 June 12, 2017

Home Helpers has been helpful.

Mary "Louise" H_481753 June 12, 2017

I have already recommended Home Helpers. I like the caregiver that I have now. She is helpful and happy and does everything I ask her to do. Even when I don't tell her to do something, she knows what to do. She gives me an extra lift.

Clark, C_481742 June 12, 2017

Home Helpers is very reliable, and the caregivers are friendly and efficient. They are also open with communication.

Gail W_481727 June 12, 2017

Home Helpers has been the best care agency that I have worked with in the Boise area, so far.

Anonymous_476096 May 25, 2017

Home Helpers is easy to work with, the caregivers are on time, and they follow the proper directions and needs that I have.

Florence M_471608 May 17, 2017

I've only been with Home Helpers since October, and the caregiver is perfect. No one else has come to annoy me.

Josephine B_471598 May 17, 2017

Home Helpers is wonderful. I haven't had any complaints about them. The only thing I would say about Home Helpers is that I feel like I am paying too much money to have my socks put on.

Givens, B_464729 May 03, 2017

Home Helpers seems to help my mother out.

Gay O April 27, 2017

Home Helpers mainly just does grocery shopping for me on Fridays.

George M April 19, 2017

I had a spinal surgery that went back and so I need the help from Home Helpers to cook for me or take the trash out; the things I cannot do anymore.

England, K April 19, 2017

Home Helpers made life easier for my mom so she didn't have to do the laundry.

Carden, R April 14, 2017

I know that the client is taken care of.

Holly232381 March 29, 2017

Holly did a great and friendly service for me. I really wish to thank her. Very nice service.

Stegner, D March 14, 2017

The caregiver helps my mom with her bath and laundry and she couldn't be where she is without their help. I need for the caregivers to check and see if my mom has taken her medication and nobody seems to be able to look and see if she has taken it. When my mom got out of rehab a few weeks ago, I asked that the caregivers check on her at 10 and 6 but they were showing up somewhere in that time window, which wasn't explained to me prior to them setting up the schedule and my mom was expecting them at those times.

Jackie F March 14, 2017

I use the services for a limited amount except for on Saturday.

Joanne M March 14, 2017

Home Helpers mainly takes care of my laundry.

Lanett L March 01, 2017

I'm getting to a point where I can't do much anymore. Having Home Helpers makes it easy to not worry about cleaning, getting in the shower, or if I can't get my shoes on or off.

Coutts, S February 27, 2017

I am not there with the client because we live in a different state, so we have needed Home Helpers to provide critical care.

Rickey H February 21, 2017

The service gives me free time, as well as my step-dad's wife who is also disabled.

Gail S February 15, 2017

I don't use Home Helpers daily, but they make my life easier by helping me do my laundry.

From Home Helpers of Boise, Idaho

At Home Helpers Home Care, we’re here to do exactly what our name says: help. We’re more than an in-home health care agency – we’re your extended family when family can’t be there. From our initial free in-home consultation to compassionate, caring in-home health care services to medical monitoring, we provide exceptional support for you, your loved one, and your entire family.

We work with you to create a customized care plan that matches your family’s needs, taking time to understand your unique situation through a step-by-step process for the best quality of life for your loved one and peace of mind for you.

Features of Home Helpers of Boise, Idaho

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening