Home Instead Senior Care - Gansevoort, NY

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Gansevoort, NY

Deborah109795850 April 23, 2015

The staff is caring and comforting. The office is responsive, helpful and friendly. The caregivers are professional, wonderful people. My mom really looked forward to their visits. They have become dear friends.

Michael102308850 November 29, 2014

Home Instead offered very professional, caring and compassionate assistance to my dad. Janet was a true guardian angel to my dad. Maureen and Laurie took care of administrative details with great detail and exhibited compassion to my dad. I would highly recommend Home Instead without hesitation. Keep up the great job!

Larry40 November 24, 2014

Excellent, compassionate care rendered on my mother. Caregiver (Carol) truly exuded authentic kindness that exceeded the professionalism furnished by Home Instead. Kudos to all involved.

Duane M October 22, 2014

Our experience for my mom Constance could not have been better. We were so pleased with Vickie’s attention to my mother and feel that they developed a real friendship. Thanks again for everything.

Peter24 September 30, 2014

On behalf of our family I would like to thank everyone at Home Instead for the invaluable assistance they provided in the care of our Mother.

Our Mother's Home Instead caregiver was a touching and constant source of comfort and companionship as our mother's needs grew.

To know that someone would be there when we could not was a great comfort to us. The assistance Home Instead provided to our mother in her day-to-day activities helped her to maintain her independence; and as her illness progressed, knowing that someone from Home Instead would be checking in on our mother was a relief.

Home Instead helped our Mother age with dignity and she looked forward to her time with her caregiver.

Thank you all so much for your help.

Mary Ann12 September 21, 2014

All caregivers, seemed professional and were outstanding. Brenda was superb. Thank you for allowing our brother in law to stay in his home!

Dale6 September 16, 2014

Carol and Kimberly gave excellent service to my mother. We will call Home Instead again if needed.

Ann98941050 September 16, 2014

The caregiver from Home Instead was patient. She provided great companionship by wheeling me outside in good weather. She was also making sure that I followed the doctor's orders!

Joann10 September 01, 2014

Gayle was a huge help to me in the weeks after I broke my arm. She drove me to appointments, shopping, helped me with light housekeeping, and even helped cleaned out my closet. She is a gem!

Peter21 September 01, 2014

Over many years, Home Instead has consistently provided us excellent services!

Phyllis30 August 16, 2014

Home Instead provided care for my mom on two separate occasions. The women that came were all professional and accomplished the tasks we desired daily. They left notes to let us know exactly what was done each day. I also received calls to let me know if something wasn't right.

Ellen27 July 22, 2014

Vicky was very caring and provided a very special service to my Mother. We will always be grateful for her kind attention so that it was possible for my Mother to attend my daughter's wedding. My Mother was busy. Vicky was at her side the entire day.

Marguerite3 April 01, 2014

Very well satisfied with my helper

Jeanette12 February 28, 2014

Our Home Instead caregivers were a great help. They were prompt and they took good care of my needs. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sharon39 January 23, 2014

Because of Home Instead, I was able to be "Home Instead" of a rehabilitation center. It gave my children peace of mind knowing that I was being well cared for in their absence. Thank you.

Kim 1 October 22, 2012

The woman from Home Instead who primarily watches mom is older and very good and she's a good match. But she was having family issues, so I have another home care agency in case something happen. I don't want to start off with someone completely new. I wanted her to be already familiar.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Gansevoort, NY

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Gansevoort, NY

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address