BrightStar Care Friendswood

Overview of Ratings

4.4

November 08, 2017

By Leonard C

BrightStar Care does a good job, but may be a little expensive. I've had a little trouble with scheduling consistent BrightStar Care caregivers.

October 30, 2017

By Katherine R

BrightStar Care's management and staff is unprofessional. The caregivers were there for company and helped with my loved one's illness. They helped her feel safe.

October 19, 2017

By Donnise A

I would recommend BrightStar Care because their caregivers are competent and capable. BrightStar Care caregivers have assisted me and made life easier for me by having someone who can assist me with the things I am not able to do with my injury.

October 19, 2017

By Kathleen S_3

I like that BrightStar Care is kind and loving with their clients. The communication is great with BrightStar Care. The caregivers don't have a language barrier and enjoy speaking with me.

October 18, 2017

By Jane T

I would tell others about our personal experiences with the caregivers. BrightStar Care was easy to work with when it came to scheduling.

September 27, 2017

By Henry C

BrightStar Care has been reliable. I am friends with the owner and she's been great. They were really helpful at the beginning when I didn't know the ropes of home health care. They gave me their personal cell phone numbers and sent me texts. BrightStar Care cares for my elderly parents and I am their only child. I work and have my own child. It's really been helpful to have BrightStar Care staff in the house to take care of light house keeping, make lunch, and be there in case they fall and to help my dad. Otherwise it's all on me.

September 21, 2017

By Annabelle P

BrightStar Care has sent me qualified nurses for infusions. My nurse only has to stick me one time. The previous nurses had to stick me multiple times.

September 21, 2017

By Betty M_5

I would tell a friend that I have used BrightStar Care and am happy with them so far. BrightStar Care has positive impact on my life by just coming in and helping me.

From BrightStar Care Friendswood

Friendswood Home Healthcare and Staffing Services

The Friendswood BrightStar team is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our Nurse Manager will ensure that each client and family receives the highest level of care and service.

Home Healthcare and Staffing Services Provided

• Sitting/Companion Service
  • Nanny Service
  • And much more

About Our Friendswood Home Healthcare and Staffing Providers

The answer to your question is Yes, we can! Just tell us what you need; we'll custom tailor a service plan and make all of the necessary arrangements. We are here to help our clients and their families live their best. Let us know how we can be of service.

BrightStar Care Friendswood