NEED HELP FINDING OR CHOOSING A SENIOR HELP ADVISOR?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Reviews of Acti-Kare Responsive In-Home Care Services Fremont

Posted by Willion Shumate February 17, 2015

All caregivers did their jobs in a professional manner and I found nothing lacking. I would recommend this service to anyone.

Posted by Don32 June 02, 2014

We only have one caregiver from Actikare for 8 months now. She's very nice and competent. She bonded well with my wife and does a very good job. My wife has dementia and she's incontinent. The caregiver comes and takes her for a walk and assists her with anything she needs. She's very dedicated and hard working.

Posted by Eukiah May 27, 2014

Great caregivers with a personal touch and desire to really help their clients.

Posted by davechel March 25, 2014

I am very pleased with Acti-Kare Fremont. Mr. Joseph has provided excellent caregivers & stays in touch with me. I had other agency that I left because of the way they treated their caregivers & their lack of concern for my aunt. Excellent company.

Posted by Very appreciative client March 18, 2014

Immanuel is wonderful. He is very knowledgeable and professional, but, more importantly, he is extremely kind, empathetic and compassionate. He was available on his cell phone 24/7 to take care of any need that might arise. My husband recently passed away, and he has already come by twice to bring flowers and to give me a copy of a lovely book that he wrote. Bob had Lou Gehring's disease, and Immanuel found a wonderful young man, Kai, to help us in the mornings. Kai was prompt and industrious. He came up with creative solutions to several tricky problems, but his kindness and gentleness with Bob were what we treasured most. Bob enjoyed spending time with him, and Kai always told him "he had his back." When Bob and I would count our blessings during his disease, Kai and Immanuel would always be on the list. I would recommend Fremont ActiKare to anyone.

Posted by Vera3 November 28, 2013

Great! Excellent! It's more than what I expected. I highly recommend Acti Kare to anyone who needs compassionate care.

Other Options Nearby