Visiting Angels - Fredericksburg,Virginia

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Fredericksburg,Virginia

Debra M_496942 July 17, 2017

Visiting Angels was very polite and kind. They all have their own ways of doing things, but they were all helpful and friendly for the most part. The services really didn't have any impact on my life.

Kathy R_496707 July 17, 2017

Visiting Angels is just like any other company. The caregiver is good. They take care of my husband so I can go to work.

Curt B_496706 July 17, 2017

Visiting Angels is professional, accommodating, and easy to work with when setting up finances. The services were helpful because there was no way my wife or I could get there to take my mother to the doctor.

Mable W_496704 July 17, 2017

Visiting Angels was very compassionate in setting things up and getting started. They were very supportive when I needed more help, and they stepped up. Visiting Angels made my life easier by supporting the client, so I felt like I did not have to be at hand.

Carol LetsonKCNXK May 11, 2016

Excellent from beginning to end. They scheduled the same providers for the shifts covered. Not a different person each time. Care coordinator came by prior to start of service with pictures of companions. They always called if there would be a change or if there was a problem. Always reliable and professional.

njhale April 13, 2014

These ladies are simply amazing. From the first time I went in to set up initial care, through the bazillion schedule changes and last minute shifts, they have always made me feel like my grandfather was the most important person to them. I am always confident that a clean and well trained caregiver will arrive on time. I never worry if "everything is alright" while I'm in classes which is a huge relief. The care givers thoroughly engage with my grandfather, and even go so far as play "brain games" on the tablet with him or help him with crossword puzzles to keep his mind active. I can not recommend this agency enough.

Nikki7 May 29, 2013

I chose Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services because I decided to go to a more kind of known provider but it did not turn out very well. I discussed with them that I really needed help with the housework because I could not do my normal stuff. They had a girl come in but I only had her for three days because it just didn't work for me. I actually liked the girl. She was really nice but it turned out that if was her first day of work and she was anxious. They told me if I could have her for a day to learn and I said no. I told them to find someone else and they did. My recommendation is that they don't send someone who has just started working on the field to a client that needs some help or maybe they could tag alone someone else to teach her. The wonderful thing about Visiting Angels is that they do have a nurse that comes to check you out and she was wonderful. She was so nice and she was the one shining star in that group. I really felt good about her.

CathyW December 12, 2012

Visiting Angels took care of my Mother. As with any place finding the right fit is very important. We had a beautiful spirited woman named India who took care of my Mother. My Mom was dying of Alzheimers and was near the end stages. She was gentle and kind and called her Mama. She teased and made he smile.She was very through. When my Mama passed India came to the funeral. She was there for the whole family. While she was a great experience on days she could not come we did have a few caregivers who were inexperienced and lacked caring. We had one walk out when I asked her to get her out of bed. We had another tell family members my Mom was not near death as Hospice and I had told her. She also side swiped my other in while feeding her which was a very humiliating way to fed someone losing what little dignity my Mom had. I did issue my complaints. My most important tip is to have someone check up consistently on home caregivers. We had experienced very bad troubles with Comfort Keepers and they were hiring people who were very inexperienced and did not speak englsh. We had one very fine woman named Carolyn from there and she was a delight and my Mom in earlier stages looked forward to her daily visits. There are some horror stories of others from that company however.

From Visiting Angels - Fredericksburg,Virginia

WE CARE EVERY DAY IN EVERY WAY

Rest Assured! Visiting Angels Are At Your Door!

Visiting Angels provides seniors and adults with the needed assistance to continue living at home. With our local agency in your community and hundreds of Visiting Angels agencies across America, our mission is to maintain the independence and familiar surroundings for those in need of care.

Select Your Caregiver

You'll have the opportunity to interview and make the final decision on selecting any caregiver we refer to you, before care beings. We pride ourselves in matching the needs of your loved-one with the experience of our caregivers.

Our Angels Have Earned Their Wings

Visiting Angels only hires experienced caregivers. Our independently operated homecare agencies are trained to run the most comprehensive background screenings in the industry on every caregiver, including State, County, and Federal searches. For this reason, "Peace of Mind" has become synonymous with the Visiting Angels name.

We're All About Relationships

The families we care for aren't just clients to us. We provide services to many of our families for years because we work hard to establish lasting relationships with them. Like family, we're always here for you!

• A personalized care plan to suit your needs
  • Complimentary, no obligation introductory home visit
  • Relationships that stand the test of time
We Return Calls After Hours Within Fifteen Minutes!

We know how frustrating it can be to leave a voice message and hope for a timely return call. That's why we return calls within 15 minutes.

• Available 24 hours/7days
  • Assisted living facility care
  • Up to 24 hour care in your home
  • Immediate assistance upon discharge

We know you have questions and concerns. Visiting Angels has solutions. We're here for YOU!

America's Choice in Homecare

Visiting Angels franchised homecare agencies have served hundreds of thousands of families in their homes across the nation. Visiting Angels is the most recognized and respected name in senior home care. We are "America's Choice in Homecare!"

• Affordable care/ Professional care
  • More than just senior care
  • We're locally owned
  • Flexible Hourly Care
  • Respite Care for Families
  • Live-in Care
Contact Us

If you would like to set up an in home visit without any obligation or commitment, or just talk with our Visiting Angels Staff, please give us a call. We will be happy to answer any questions you might have. We understand that this is a very important decision and that you need to have all your questions answered.