Comfort Keepers | Fredericksburg, VA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Comfort Keepers | Fredericksburg, VA

daddy'sgirrrl October 16, 2012

I interviewed this provider

My Dad and I are so close, it was very hard for both us to come to terms with him being diagnoised with moderate dementia. We had no choice due our work schedule to look for home care for Dad. I reviewed numerous listings of several agencies. I called mostly all before deciding to hire Comfort Keepers. I was sold the minute I spoke with the staff, especially Tina the client manager. She was a consummate professional which exuded true care and concern with a touch of love. Then when our ''Angel" as we call her arrived, I knew we had chose the best care and companionship for Dad. Our Angel has been the best thing that has happened to our family during this trying time. My Dad is a very proud man, World War II veteran, retired teacher and business owner. So there was no way just anyone was going to come into HIS domain and care for him. Our "Angel" can get Dad to do things he gives me a hard time with. He was depressed before she arrived and out of sorts. He still has HIS days don't get me wrong,as any care giver knows... but now they are filled with anticipation of our angel's arrival. From the time she comes, she has him engaged and full of life. Now that's the Dad I know and love so much! I don't know what we would have done without Comfort Keepers. We have recently increased our days of care for Dad from three to five days. It's meant a world of difference to my Dad and our family! Most importantly It's allowed my Dad to keep his dignity. Now what could be better!

salomone October 15, 2012

I have Comfort Keepers come in one day a week. They're very professional, the marketing people and a nurse came in to evaluate my mother. They are just top notch. They took about a week or two to find a caregiver for my mom. I have one girl that comes in between four or five hours. I'd like to bump that up to perhaps to another day or for more hours during that day. I just need her to stimulate my mother mentally, talk to her and provide companion care for the day that allows me to get out of the house. My mom has dementia and very stubborn, but now she likes the stimulation. They're very good. I'm very, very happy with them. They listen to the clients as to what the client's needs are and they follow through. I recommend them all the time to others.

About Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers is an in-home care provider serving Fredericksburg, VA and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Comfort Keepers

Rates

• Hourly Rate: Starting At $18.50/Hr.