Comfort Keepers | Fredericksburg, VA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Comfort Keepers | Fredericksburg, VA

salomone October 15, 2012

I have Comfort Keepers come in one day a week. They're very professional, the marketing people and a nurse came in to evaluate my mother. They are just top notch. They took about a week or two to find a caregiver for my mom. I have one girl that comes in between four or five hours. I'd like to bump that up to perhaps to another day or for more hours during that day. I just need her to stimulate my mother mentally, talk to her and provide companion care for the day that allows me to get out of the house. My mom has dementia and very stubborn, but now she likes the stimulation. They're very good. I'm very, very happy with them. They listen to the clients as to what the client's needs are and they follow through. I recommend them all the time to others.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers is an in-home care provider serving Fredericksburg, VA and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Comfort Keepers

Rates

• Hourly Rate: Starting At $18.50/Hr.