Right at Home Central Maryland, Frederick County

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Central Maryland, Frederick County

Lance732005 November 01, 2016

Excellent caregiver who stays, engaged with my grandmother. Keeps atop of life chores to keep the house in good condition, and ensures my grandmother has her meals and snacks in a timely manner. Ensures Peal gets exercise daily and addresses my needs. She ensures good communication between Pearl’s needs and myself so we are all in unison.

Daniel430105 October 28, 2016

Sandy has been working with our mom since late April 2016 and it is going very well. My mother gets along well with Sandy and it gives us peace of mind when she is here.

Jamie760276 October 27, 2016

Caring, reliable, sense of humor, knowledgeable and can always find something to do. We love her.

Virginia862401 October 27, 2016

Nicole has been showering my husband and dressing him every morning. She also get our breakfast down stairs and cuts the food for him.

Laurie V September 30, 2016

Nichole gives 100% of herself to her work and that is very rare to find these days. She is always very respectful and kind.

Herman605140 August 31, 2016

Lauren visits 2x each week to assist Pop with bathing. He looks forward to her visits as she not only helps him bathe, but provides some company for a few hours each week.

Paula T August 25, 2016

Nancy came to us when we needed help with our mother to provide meals, help with dressing and hygiene. She developed a warm relationship with my Mom and Dad. She was always ready and willing to assist in any and every way. She fit in so well with Mom and Dad, almost as part of the family. She treated for and cared for my parents as if her own. And when we needed a second helper, both ladies were perfectly matched with our parents and get along beautifully.

George787655 July 29, 2016

Always on time, prepares lunch, does all chores, and takes care of caring for me. Very pleasant.

Paul757145 July 29, 2016

Faith is an excellent caregiver for my wife who has severe arthritis and Alheimer's. Faith is patient, kind, caring, and encouraging. Will need to increase her time with us in the not so distant future.

Wright053748 July 29, 2016

We have two caregivers (CAN/CNAs) who are very capable and reliable, Faith and Krystel. Right at Home has been dependable with our service. However, they have had change of caregivers somewhat.

Norm PohlTDMTG May 11, 2016

My caregiver is very efficient, friendly and I like her very much! She watches out for me and meets my needs!

Mary Lee2 January 27, 2016

It’s been a very pleasant experience, very reliable and dependable help. I told this lady one time what to do and didn’t have to ask again. Work ethic is very good, very trustworthy, and caring. You can see that she’s not just there for the job, but that she really cares, and I can see that she cares for my mom. My mom's illness has made it difficult to deal with her, but they seem to get along really well with this lady, even better than I get along with my mother. We only had them for two weeks, and so far it’s been OK. I called Right at Home on a Monday and asked if I can get somebody tomorrow, and they delivered.

Debbie1968 January 17, 2016

I interviewed this provider

Right at Home has the most compassionate, caring personnel working for them. You will be treated like a family member once you contact this facility. Carole, the Vice President is incredible to work with. She is one of the most kind, sweet individuals one will ever meet. I highly recommend Right at Home over any of the other in home care facilities.

Janet Horst November 30, 2015

From day one, Right at Home proved to be a very professional and caring business. When Donna came to meet us, she took time to get to know us and to ascertain which caregiver would be a good fit. We couldn’t be more pleased with Doris. She is cheerful, caring and serving. In addition, Right at Home doesn’t require any 6-month commitment like some other agencies. You start and stop as needed. I highly recommend them!

Dale22 November 05, 2015

We are using Right at Home, and they are very good. Laura is the person that comes over, and she does a very nice job. They are wonderful.

Sara F. September 30, 2015

First interview with my homecare services was with Right at Home and the last. Beth came to my house and sold me on Right at Home. Didn't have to check on any others. She was a Godsend to me and I thank her for visiting with me and my daughter. She is truly the best of the best. I don't want to ever lose her. Right at home provides me with the best care there is for someone.

Antonietta September 30, 2015

I want to thank each and every one of you for all the help, care, and moral support you all gave. I could not have done without all of you. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart. Forever thankful.

Lloyd & Cindy Shaeffer August 31, 2015

How fortunate we found this agency. Chrissy, the manager, puts up with our many phone calls and questions. She has assisted us in dealing with the long term care insurance provider. She is always cheerful and reminds us We are here to help you. Ashley, our parents' caregiver has quite a task dealing with strong personalities and many needs. She is very caring.

Barbara Campbell August 27, 2015

Beth, the manager was awesome! She's very supportive, compassionate, empathetic and reassuring regarding my motherÕs care - making the experience very positive.

Right at Home is very dependable whenever we needed a caregiver. They were right there 24/7! The caregivers were professional and offered any assistance that we needed at the time I would highly recommend Right at Home!

Doug7 October 10, 2013

This organization was so quick to respond, so compassionate and so caring with my Mom when she was near the end of her life. Hospice referred them to me and I was so grateful they did. I live in Florida and it was not possible for me to get to Maryland right away away with my mother. They continued to stay by her side throughout the night so that the rest of the family could rest. I will without a doubt recommend them to any family looking for personal care in their home for a parent.

Robin12 June 27, 2013

My grandmother is very happy with Joan. They get along great. Juan helps her with things around the house. Juan helps with things when she is not even asked which my grandmother raves about. I don't know what to say besids she is excellent! Great fit for my grandmother.

Bob26 June 14, 2013

When home assistance was required, a friend recommended and contacted Right at home for us. We have been pleased with the professionals that staff this company and with the caregivers who have been well trained, compassionate, and great follow through. Right at home matched our caregiver and routinely checks your satisfaction.

Don10 May 31, 2013

Kitty is a fantastic lady. She has me out of bed with a cup of hot coffe and into the shower - helps with my catheter and exercize routine.

Irene5 May 31, 2013

Kim has been with us since 4/2012. She is always on time, always shows up. She is also clean, neat, and a very good worker. I am very comfortable with her and trust her enough to leave her alone with my husband when I run errands. I would highly recommend her to others.

The Yaukey Family October 04, 2012

The Right at Home caregivers were very patient with our visually impaired Grandmother. Each morning the caregiver read the newspaper to Grandmother, so she was able to keep up with current events. The caregivers made certain Grandmother's needs were met everyday. On occasion the caregivers would run to the drug store, for Grandmother, to pick-up personal hygene supplies. Towards the end they stayed with Grandmother in the emergency room, until the family could arrive. The Right at Home Care Providers service was exceptional.

Hedy1 September 23, 2012

I was very pleased and thankful for the caregivers from Right at Home. They took great care of my father-in-law. The caregivers/office staff were very professional and really cared for my father-in-laws care.

MariErl September 20, 2012

Right at Home provided my husband with all the care he needed after coming home from rehab after his hip implant broke and needed to be replaced with emergency surgery. I needed assistant with him since I work full time and wasn't sure where to turn. I was so happy I contacted Right at Home. Their care giving to my husband was outstanding. She was willing to drive him to the supermarket or Costco in her car, help with cleaning, cooking or any other task involved with his care. She was a delight! I can't thank you enough for this tireless worker. My husband has recovered to the point where he can drive himself etc. but because of our caregiver from Right at Home I was not so stressed when I came home from work as I knew the shopping, cleaning and sometimes even food preparation were done in a very professional manner. Our caregiver was a delightful person who was always on time and anyone she works with will be lucky to have her.

From Right at Home Central Maryland, Frederick County