Right at Home Central Maryland, Frederick County

Reviews of Right at Home Central Maryland, Frederick County

Overview of Ratings

December 09, 2016

By Debbie570064

Belinda is a very nice and kind person who will offer to do anything regarding Mom or light house cleaning that I ask her to do. She makes beds, dishes, dusts, cleans bathroom, and most importantly takes care of my 90-year old mom in a loving way.

December 08, 2016

By Mary Temple

She's wonderful. I give her 5 stars.

December 04, 2016

By P. Levine

Very punctual and does thorough job.

November 29, 2016

By Felicia771438

I love Sandra. She is kind, patient, gentle, caring, and competent. She knows her job, does it well and without repeated instructions. She is always on time and flexible when necessary. If I could clone her or have her full time, it would be a blessing.

November 13, 2016

By For R

Other

We were given crisis support in the home when my mother in law who lived alone suddenly needed far more than we could possibly provide. The care started as a few hours a day but was increased to 24 hours support until she could get into a facility. All of the providers were amazingly caring. Terrific support.

November 08, 2016

By Deedee584437

Mom has thrived since LuAnn has been working with her. Mom feels she is the best caregiver she’s had from the agency. LuAnn is mindful of helping to provide homemade food, which has kept Mom’s blood sugar in check. She is friendly, courteous, and guide to do a job without being told – a real self-started.

November 05, 2016

By Kate142342

Right at Home Frederick was hired by my children during a time of great need to care for Michael. We have been so very happy with Beth, Dawn, Rachel and Whitney along with the care as they send to help us. In addition, Beth, Dawn, Rachel & Whitney have gone above and beyond in their efforts to ensure that the caregivers they send us suite our needs, both physical and in being good personality matches.

November 01, 2016

By Lance732005

Excellent caregiver who stays, engaged with my grandmother. Keeps atop of life chores to keep the house in good condition, and ensures my grandmother has her meals and snacks in a timely manner. Ensures Peal gets exercise daily and addresses my needs. She ensures good communication between Pearl’s needs and myself so we are all in unison.

October 28, 2016

By Daniel430105

Sandy has been working with our mom since late April 2016 and it is going very well. My mother gets along well with Sandy and it gives us peace of mind when she is here.

October 27, 2016

By Jamie760276

Caring, reliable, sense of humor, knowledgeable and can always find something to do. We love her.

October 27, 2016

By Virginia862401

Nicole has been showering my husband and dressing him every morning. She also get our breakfast down stairs and cuts the food for him.

September 30, 2016

By Laurie V

Nichole gives 100% of herself to her work and that is very rare to find these days. She is always very respectful and kind.

August 31, 2016

By Herman605140

Lauren visits 2x each week to assist Pop with bathing. He looks forward to her visits as she not only helps him bathe, but provides some company for a few hours each week.

August 25, 2016

By Paula T

Nancy came to us when we needed help with our mother to provide meals, help with dressing and hygiene. She developed a warm relationship with my Mom and Dad. She was always ready and willing to assist in any and every way. She fit in so well with Mom and Dad, almost as part of the family. She treated for and cared for my parents as if her own. And when we needed a second helper, both ladies were perfectly matched with our parents and get along beautifully.

By Paul757145

Faith is an excellent caregiver for my wife who has severe arthritis and Alheimer's. Faith is patient, kind, caring, and encouraging. Will need to increase her time with us in the not so distant future.

By George787655

Always on time, prepares lunch, does all chores, and takes care of caring for me. Very pleasant.

By Wright053748

We have two caregivers (CAN/CNAs) who are very capable and reliable, Faith and Krystel. Right at Home has been dependable with our service. However, they have had change of caregivers somewhat.

May 11, 2016

By Norm PohlTDMTG

My caregiver is very efficient, friendly and I like her very much! She watches out for me and meets my needs!

January 27, 2016

By Mary Lee2

It’s been a very pleasant experience, very reliable and dependable help. I told this lady one time what to do and didn’t have to ask again. Work ethic is very good, very trustworthy, and caring. You can see that she’s not just there for the job, but that she really cares, and I can see that she cares for my mom. My mom's illness has made it difficult to deal with her, but they seem to get along really well with this lady, even better than I get along with my mother. We only had them for two weeks, and so far it’s been OK. I called Right at Home on a Monday and asked if I can get somebody tomorrow, and they delivered.

January 17, 2016

By Debbie1968

I interviewed this provider

Right at Home has the most compassionate, caring personnel working for them. You will be treated like a family member once you contact this facility. Carole, the Vice President is incredible to work with. She is one of the most kind, sweet individuals one will ever meet. I highly recommend Right at Home over any of the other in home care facilities.

November 30, 2015

By Janet Horst

From day one, Right at Home proved to be a very professional and caring business. When Donna came to meet us, she took time to get to know us and to ascertain which caregiver would be a good fit. We couldn’t be more pleased with Doris. She is cheerful, caring and serving. In addition, Right at Home doesn’t require any 6-month commitment like some other agencies. You start and stop as needed. I highly recommend them!

November 05, 2015

By Dale22

We are using Right at Home, and they are very good. Laura is the person that comes over, and she does a very nice job. They are wonderful.

September 30, 2015

By Sara F.

First interview with my homecare services was with Right at Home and the last. Beth came to my house and sold me on Right at Home. Didn't have to check on any others. She was a Godsend to me and I thank her for visiting with me and my daughter. She is truly the best of the best. I don't want to ever lose her. Right at home provides me with the best care there is for someone.

September 30, 2015

By Antonietta

I want to thank each and every one of you for all the help, care, and moral support you all gave. I could not have done without all of you. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart. Forever thankful.

August 31, 2015

By Lloyd & Cindy Shaeffer

How fortunate we found this agency. Chrissy, the manager, puts up with our many phone calls and questions. She has assisted us in dealing with the long term care insurance provider. She is always cheerful and reminds us We are here to help you. Ashley, our parents' caregiver has quite a task dealing with strong personalities and many needs. She is very caring.

August 27, 2015

By Barbara Campbell

Beth, the manager was awesome! She's very supportive, compassionate, empathetic and reassuring regarding my motherÕs care - making the experience very positive. Right at Home is very dependable whenever we needed a caregiver. They were right there 24/7! The caregivers were professional and offered any assistance that we needed at the time I would highly recommend Right at Home!

October 10, 2013

By Doug7

This organization was so quick to respond, so compassionate and so caring with my Mom when she was near the end of her life. Hospice referred them to me and I was so grateful they did. I live in Florida and it was not possible for me to get to Maryland right away away with my mother. They continued to stay by her side throughout the night so that the rest of the family could rest. I will without a doubt recommend them to any family looking for personal care in their home for a parent.

June 27, 2013

By Robin12

My grandmother is very happy with Joan. They get along great. Juan helps her with things around the house. Juan helps with things when she is not even asked which my grandmother raves about. I don't know what to say besids she is excellent! Great fit for my grandmother.

June 14, 2013

By Bob26

When home assistance was required, a friend recommended and contacted Right at home for us. We have been pleased with the professionals that staff this company and with the caregivers who have been well trained, compassionate, and great follow through. Right at home matched our caregiver and routinely checks your satisfaction.

May 31, 2013

By Don10

Kitty is a fantastic lady. She has me out of bed with a cup of hot coffe and into the shower - helps with my catheter and exercize routine.

May 31, 2013

By Irene5

Kim has been with us since 4/2012. She is always on time, always shows up. She is also clean, neat, and a very good worker. I am very comfortable with her and trust her enough to leave her alone with my husband when I run errands. I would highly recommend her to others.

October 04, 2012

By The Yaukey Family

The Right at Home caregivers were very patient with our visually impaired Grandmother. Each morning the caregiver read the newspaper to Grandmother, so she was able to keep up with current events. The caregivers made certain Grandmother's needs were met everyday. On occasion the caregivers would run to the drug store, for Grandmother, to pick-up personal hygene supplies. Towards the end they stayed with Grandmother in the emergency room, until the family could arrive. The Right at Home Care Providers service was exceptional.

September 23, 2012

By Hedy1

I was very pleased and thankful for the caregivers from Right at Home. They took great care of my father-in-law. The caregivers/office staff were very professional and really cared for my father-in-laws care.

September 20, 2012

By MariErl

Right at Home provided my husband with all the care he needed after coming home from rehab after his hip implant broke and needed to be replaced with emergency surgery. I needed assistant with him since I work full time and wasn't sure where to turn. I was so happy I contacted Right at Home. Their care giving to my husband was outstanding. She was willing to drive him to the supermarket or Costco in her car, help with cleaning, cooking or any other task involved with his care. She was a delight! I can't thank you enough for this tireless worker. My husband has recovered to the point where he can drive himself etc. but because of our caregiver from Right at Home I was not so stressed when I came home from work as I knew the shopping, cleaning and sometimes even food preparation were done in a very professional manner. Our caregiver was a delightful person who was always on time and anyone she works with will be lucky to have her.

From Right at Home Central Maryland, Frederick County