Home Care Assistance of Nashville

Contact Now

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance of Nashville

Anonymous119948950 November 24, 2015

We receive great care from Home Care Assistance. Our caregiver is wonderful. The case manager check in with us to make sure things are running correctly and all is well.

Anonymous118881850 October 31, 2015

My aunt has used Home Care Assistance for about a year. She loves her caregivers and enjoys having them around. She’s much happier than she was prior. They have made a great change in her life.

D L December 31, 2014

My sister has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and requires assistance with everyday activities. I contacted Home Care Assistance for help. They were able to match a caregiver who is wonderful to my sister. The caregiver is extremely caring and is committed to my sister's well being.

Tracy T October 17, 2014

The caregivers provided by Home Care Assistance were professional, knowledgeable and caring. Just as important, they were kind and compassionate human beings that significantly helped my father's mental outlook and provided friendship and companionship during a difficult period. I would recommend Home Care Assistance to anyone who is looking for dependable, compassionate and knowledgeable caregivers.

boxmickey October 13, 2014

Other

Home Care Assistance has been extremely responsive to the needs of my parents. As the coordinator of the relationship they have always responded in a timely manner to my inquiries. I would recommend them to anyone that needs elder care.

searchtn November 11, 2013

Home Care is extremely helpful! They are kind, attentive and very well-trained. The best we have had, by far. I highly recommend them.

From Home Care Assistance of Nashville

Welcome to Home Care Assistance of Franklin Tennessee

The Trusted Tennessee Home Care Provider

Home Care Assistance is the trusted choice for safe, reliable and exceptional home care in Tennessee. What sets us apart is our proprietary senior home care approach known as the Balanced Care Method.

Our in home care services promote independence and healthy longevity through a combination of healthy nutrition, exercise, mental stimulation and familial and community ties. Whether you need hourly or live-in care for an elderly parent, grandparent or yourself, you can count on Home Care Assistance for the highest quality home care services in Tennessee.

Home Care Assistance is unique in the home care industry because of our focus on 24-hour home care. With full-time in home care a caregiver is always watching over your elderly parent or loved one and is ready to assist in all activities of daily living, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Hourly home care service is also available for elderly and seniors who need assistance just a few hours a day.

Home Care Assistance Services but not limited to:

• Personal Care
  • Companion Care
  • Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
  • Cooking and light housekeeping
  • Laundry and change of bed linens
  • Grocery shopping and errands
  • Companionship and range of motion exercise
  • Transportation to doctor appointments, supermarket, pharmacy
  • Assisting with walking and transfer from bed to wheelchair
  • Status reporting to family
  • Medication reminders
  • Hourly and full-time care available

Home Care means receiving services from a personal caregiver. Nine out of ten seniors report that they wish to age in place, at home. When frailty, chronic illness or forgetfulness makes living alone too difficult, home care provides an alternative to assisted living facilities, allowing seniors to remain in the comfort of their own homes and maintain as much independence as possible. Ultimately this promotes the highest quality of life.

Fourteen Ways Home Care Assistance is the Best Home Care Provider

• Home Care Assistance lets seniors live where they want.
  • Don't settle for just one-tenth of a Caregiver! We deliver one-to-one care.
  • Home Care Assistance matches you and your Caregiver.
  • We provide the best-trained Caregivers.
  • We train Caregivers in our exclusive Balanced Care Method.
  • Home Care Assistance is the safest solution!
  • Home Care Assistance reduces stress and depression for families and seniors.
  • With our "We Will Be There Guarantee" Home Care Assistance is most dependable.
  • Home Care Assistance takes exclusive steps to hire and screen only the most trustworthy Caregivers.
  • Home Care Assistance improves seniors' quality of life.
  • Home Care Assistance takes care of your Caregiver--so you don't have to.
  • Home Care Assistance specializes in Live-In Care.
  • We provide a FREE senior care assessment-in your home or at our convenient office.
  • Home Care Assistance care managers are available 24/7.

Please give us a call 24/7 for free assessment.

Features of Home Care Assistance of Nashville

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening