Right at Home Western Long Island

Overview of Ratings

4.4

July 21, 2016

By gnote

I am a past client of this provider We used Right at Home for my mom, and they were very good. We would use them again if we need to. They were able to provide a caregiver a day after we called them. She was very friendly and helpful; anything we asked her to do, she did.

June 29, 2013

By Sue23

If an aide was unavailable, they would send a substitute. The owners even came themselves. Amazing and vital. Always easy to get in touch with and change schedule or care level easily and quickly price competitive or less expensive high quality care. They cared for my parents with Alzheimers.

June 29, 2013

By John49

I've have had service since January 13. So far I'm satisfied.

June 27, 2013

By Michele4

Fred and Katrina go out of their way to make sure my mother is happy and comfortable. Her aide, Trisha, takes great care that all of my mother's needs are satisfied. Both of us are extremely pleased with right at home's services.

From Right at Home Western Long Island