Visiting Angels Frankenmuth, MI

Overview of Ratings

4.6

September 05, 2017

By Jan L_519620

I would recommend Visiting Angels because so far, all of the caregivers have been well appointed. They match nicely with my mother's personality. It is really nice that the caregivers bring activities for my mother, and it takes a load off of my shoulders to not have to plan those things for her. When I know the caregivers are here, I don't have to worry.

August 02, 2017

By Bill P_505270

Visiting Angels answers any questions that you have instantly. Everyone that has been sent as a caregiver has been great. If I have a question, it is answered and explained to me. I don't know how they found so many good caregivers!

August 02, 2017

By Sue P_505214

The office staff member from Visiting Angels that I communicate with is great and works well with us. The service has helped the most by the caregiver doing things with the client.

By Terry G_505042

Visiting Angels listens to what my needs are and will fulfill them. I have not had any issues with them at all. Visiting Angels gives the client peace of mind that someone is there to take care of her when I have to leave. I know she is in really good hands.

By Jayne H_505041

Visiting Angels was expensive, but it was needed and they did a good job. They were very professional and friendly. The caregivers were very caring and did the job they were hired to do. They kept a log about anything that happened.

By Dorothy P_505034

Visiting Angels is very nice and kind to me. They help me to keep my house clean and make sure that I am okay all the time. The caregivers have really been good to me, they take me to my workout all the time and I just really enjoy them overall. They also just make sure that I do not fall in the winter which is really nice because the winters can get pretty bad sometimes.

July 07, 2017

By Bill D_493141

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels is good about working with me and I am pleased. Visiting Angels helps the client by doing the little things like dishes and laundry.

July 06, 2017

By Emmie B_492444

Visiting Angels's caregivers are generally good quality, the office staff is good, and we've been with them since the fall of 2016 good experience. Visiting Angels mainly provides care on weekends, the other agency does coverage during the week.

July 06, 2017

By Carolyn A_492378

Visiting Angels works with you, and they will accommodate your needs. The services are very helpful to me as the daughter.

June 27, 2017

By Mary K_489288

Visiting Angels is expensive. They try to find a caregiver for the shifts that a client needs and they do hire quality people.

May 23, 2017

By Debbie M_474262

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is very professional. Their administrative staff and caregivers are very good at their jobs.

May 04, 2017

By Paula B_465256

Visiting Angels is a very reliable company.

May 02, 2017

By Debi L_463658

Visiting Angels is dependable, and they seem to match up the right caregivers with the resident.

April 21, 2017

By Linda D

The most helpful part about the service from Visiting Angels is that the caregivers are caring and willing to do their jobs. If there is a problem, the owners take care of it right away.

April 04, 2017

By Marilyn M

Visiting Angels has been a God-send. They have taken a lot of the stress and physical activity from me. It has helped me so much.

March 16, 2017

By Johnny H

The services allow me to go do other things I could not do. I could conduct my business, pay bills, shopping, and everything else otherwise.

March 02, 2017

By Linda L

The confidence in knowing that the caregivers have their A game has been very nice and comforting.

March 01, 2017

By Jan L

The services take some of stress off of me knowing my mother has someone with her to pass the day with her and I do not have to do that with her.

February 01, 2017

By Dorothy P

The services have helped me the most by helping me to get around and feel safe walking around. They also take me to the cardiac rehab facility and take me back home.

From Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is America's Choice in Home Care! Since 2000 Visiting Angels has been serving the Great Lakes Bay Region providing the BEST in home care services. When you need a trustworthy and established local company look no further than Visiting Angels. We customize our care based on the needs of each individual or family. Minimum shift lengths are 3-4 hours depending upon location of services required. Up to 24 hour per day services available.

Our caregivers are bonded, insured, experienced and trained in specialized areas to ensure Visiting Angels clients' have only the best home care experience possible. We are on call 24/7 and can always be reached. In 2013 our local Visiting Angels was recognized by Home Care Pulse as "Best In Home Care 2013."

Call Visiting Angels to find out more about our award winning service.

Services:

All areas of Saginaw County

Bay County

Bay City, Essexville, Auburn

Midland County

City of Midland and surrounding areas

Tuscola County

• Alzheimer's Foundation of America
  • Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer's Sponsor

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes