Visiting Angels | Frankenmuth, MI

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels | Frankenmuth, MI

Paula B_465256 May 04, 2017

Visiting Angels is a very reliable company.

Debi L_463658 May 02, 2017

Visiting Angels is dependable, and they seem to match up the right caregivers with the resident.

Linda D April 21, 2017

The most helpful part about the service from Visiting Angels is that the caregivers are caring and willing to do their jobs. If there is a problem, the owners take care of it right away.

Marilyn M April 04, 2017

Visiting Angels has been a God-send. They have taken a lot of the stress and physical activity from me. It has helped me so much.

Johnny H March 16, 2017

The services allow me to go do other things I could not do. I could conduct my business, pay bills, shopping, and everything else otherwise.

Linda L March 02, 2017

The confidence in knowing that the caregivers have their A game has been very nice and comforting.

Jan L March 01, 2017

The services take some of stress off of me knowing my mother has someone with her to pass the day with her and I do not have to do that with her.

Dorothy P February 01, 2017

The services have helped me the most by helping me to get around and feel safe walking around. They also take me to the cardiac rehab facility and take me back home.

About Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is an in-home care provider serving Frankenmuth, MI and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Visiting Angels