Visiting Angels Frankenmuth, MI

Overview of Ratings

4.6

October 02, 2017

By Carol W_1

Visiting Angels is kind, and they do things well. The services provided by Visiting Angels make life easier by making sure that my sister-in-law eats, takes her pills, and they visit with her. They are just there for her.

September 25, 2017

By Susan C_7

I would refer Visiting Angels to others in a heartbeat because the owner met with us first and we had to set things up quickly. Visiting Angels didn't hesitate at all. The services provided by Visiting Angels has pleased my father and he loves his caregivers

September 23, 2017

By Linda L_3

Visiting Angels does a really good job. The caregivers that they send go above and beyond. Visiting Angels screens their employees well. The caregivers elevate the company to a very high level. If we have any issues we can email or call the office and they will talk to the caregivers and they're able to make the changes that we need.

September 05, 2017

By Johnny H_1

In the last month, one of the caregivers has had some time off because of personal issues and we were without service because they could not find us a replacement because I did not want to try someone new. Visiting Angels has made my life somewhat easier because it allows me to take care of personal business. It also allows me to continue my walks at the mall.

September 05, 2017

By Jan L_1

I would recommend Visiting Angels because so far, all of the caregivers have been well appointed. They match nicely with my mother's personality. It is really nice that the caregivers bring activities for my mother, and it takes a load off of my shoulders to not have to plan those things for her. When I know the caregivers are here, I don't have to worry.

August 02, 2017

By Bill P

Visiting Angels answers any questions that you have instantly. Everyone that has been sent as a caregiver has been great. If I have a question, it is answered and explained to me. I don't know how they found so many good caregivers!

August 02, 2017

By Sue P_2

The office staff member from Visiting Angels that I communicate with is great and works well with us. The service has helped the most by the caregiver doing things with the client.

By Terry G_1

Visiting Angels listens to what my needs are and will fulfill them. I have not had any issues with them at all. Visiting Angels gives the client peace of mind that someone is there to take care of her when I have to leave. I know she is in really good hands.

By Jayne H

Visiting Angels was expensive, but it was needed and they did a good job. They were very professional and friendly. The caregivers were very caring and did the job they were hired to do. They kept a log about anything that happened.

By Dorothy P_1

Visiting Angels is very nice and kind to me. They help me to keep my house clean and make sure that I am okay all the time. The caregivers have really been good to me, they take me to my workout all the time and I just really enjoy them overall. They also just make sure that I do not fall in the winter which is really nice because the winters can get pretty bad sometimes.

July 07, 2017

By Bill D_3

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels is good about working with me and I am pleased. Visiting Angels helps the client by doing the little things like dishes and laundry.

July 06, 2017

By Emmie B

Visiting Angels's caregivers are generally good quality, the office staff is good, and we've been with them since the fall of 2016 good experience. Visiting Angels mainly provides care on weekends, the other agency does coverage during the week.

July 06, 2017

By Carolyn A

Visiting Angels works with you, and they will accommodate your needs. The services are very helpful to me as the daughter.

June 27, 2017

By Mary K_7

Visiting Angels is expensive. They try to find a caregiver for the shifts that a client needs and they do hire quality people. The services from Visiting Angels allow us to go to Church on Sunday. We have some caregivers that are not from Visiting Angels and the client likes them more. The caregivers take good care of the client, but we did have a medication problem recently that has really shaken my confidence in Visiting Angels.

May 23, 2017

By Debbie M

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is very professional. Their administrative staff and caregivers are very good at their jobs. If Visiting Angels was able to stay longer, the services would have helped me significantly, and would have freed up a lot of my time.

May 04, 2017

By Paula B_4

Visiting Angels is a very reliable company. I haven't had to worry or run out to help my mother because of Visiting Angels' help.

May 02, 2017

By Debi L_2

Visiting Angels is dependable, and they seem to match up the right caregivers with the resident. Visiting Angels has made my life easier because someone is with my mother, and I don't have to be there. It helps me to be able to work and still have my mother in safe care.

April 21, 2017

By Linda D_3

Visiting Angels is the best service that we have had compared to the other two services we had. The most helpful part about the service from Visiting Angels is that the caregivers are caring and willing to do their jobs. If there is a problem, the owners take care of it right away.

April 04, 2017

By Marilyn M_3

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels is very capable, caring, and reliable. Visiting Angels has been a God-send. They have taken a lot of the stress and physical activity from me. It has helped me so much.

March 16, 2017

By Johnny H_2

Visiting Angels is dependable because they care about their patients, and they do excellent work. The services allow me to go do other things I could not do. I could conduct my business, pay bills, shopping, and everything else otherwise.

March 02, 2017

By Linda L_6

Visiting Angels has gone above and beyond my expectations, and they are willing to do extra. I love that they send very qualified caregivers. The confidence in knowing that the caregivers have their A game has been very nice and comforting.

March 01, 2017

By Jan L_2

Visiting Angels' personnel is great, they are always prompt and they have a great attitude and spirit about them. They are working well for us. The services take some of stress off of me knowing my mother has someone with her to pass the day with her and I do not have to do that with her.

February 01, 2017

By Dorothy P_2

I would tell an interested friend that Visiting Angels helps me with light housekeeping and provides me with transportation. The services have helped me the most by helping me to get around and feel safe walking around. They also take me to the cardiac rehab facility and take me back home.

From Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is America's Choice in Home Care! Since 2000 Visiting Angels has been serving the Great Lakes Bay Region providing the BEST in home care services. When you need a trustworthy and established local company look no further than Visiting Angels. We customize our care based on the needs of each individual or family. Minimum shift lengths are 3-4 hours depending upon location of services required. Up to 24 hour per day services available.

Our caregivers are bonded, insured, experienced and trained in specialized areas to ensure Visiting Angels clients' have only the best home care experience possible. We are on call 24/7 and can always be reached. In 2013 our local Visiting Angels was recognized by Home Care Pulse as "Best In Home Care 2013."

Call Visiting Angels to find out more about our award winning service.

Services: