Champion Caregivers

Contact Now

Reviews of Champion Caregivers

ALD4 October 16, 2015

I interviewed this provider

As a result of careful matching, the caregiver selected for my 95 year old mom is dedicated to her care, a great companion, attentive to needs and requests, punctual, has insight and initiative, is intelligent, professional and flexible. She is a great match and mom looks forward to her arrival each day.

Aheflin October 16, 2015

Champion Care Givers has done an excellent job for our family. Organized and kind, they have been perfect for Mom's needs and they have worked so hard to accommodate our family. Not many people understand the difficulties of caring for an aging parent, but Champion Care has really stepped up to the plate. We highly recommend them with 5 stars!

Carrie B. October 15, 2015

Champion Caregivers has been a lifesaver for my family. We have worked with them for over 6 months and have been amazed at the caliber of caregivers they hire. The rigorous interview process along with required monthly continuing education modules nets caregivers who take pride in doing their jobs well, have positive attitudes and enjoy working with people. We have been pleased with every person they have sent to us. My mom has felt safe with them and it is a blessing to know she is in good hands when I cannot be there. Mom recently required 24/7 care during a hospitalization and several employees of the hospital commented that our caregivers were consistently the best. The management is also very responsive in returning calls, setting the schedules and matching clients and caregivers based on personality and needs. I highly recommend this company.

wxyz July 07, 2015

Concerned, caring, responsible staff, eager to help. Knowledgeable of the medical condition (stroke). Upbeat, positive attitude.

Mimicare June 26, 2015

Champion Caregivers are indeed the champions in the often complex, day to day, changeable experience that elder care presents. The professional, compassionate, dedicated staff of Champion has helped my Mother when she needed it most. Now, much more herself, Champion Caregivers is still her on-going day to day care. Honestly, I couldn't imagine her life without them.

Caring111314550 May 24, 2015

Efficient caring, and trustworthy are just the first three words that quickly come to mind when describing the quality of service provided by Champion Caregivers. This professional and well-managed group of angels have been a blessing to our family.

Jack & Mary May 15, 2015

We are an aging couple of senior citizens past 85 that has been greatly helped by Champion Caregivers services. Champion found us a mature woman who comes five days a week to cook our breakfast, clean up the kitchen, and helps my wife to bathe and dress. Her attention to us greatly help us to get the day started on a positive note!

Caring110156650 April 30, 2015

Excellent in all areas as caregivers. Thank you!

Ronnie Shaw April 30, 2015

I don’t know what we would have done without Champion Caregivers. They provide us with 24 hour care for my father. The providers are hard workers, courteous and caring. Thank you Champion Caregivers.

Monica Herman April 23, 2015

The quality of care provided by Champion Caregivers is excellent. The owner, Ken, is very attentive. The caregivers are well trained and personable. I feel very comfortable and safe with Champion Caregivers.

Dick Powers April 18, 2015

We are very happy with the services provided 24/7 by Champion Caregivers. They worked with us to provide after several hits and misses, a group of caregivers that were able to provide the services we need in a professional and compatible manner. During the past winter, there have been several instances when the scheduled caretaker could not arrive properly due to weather conditions. In every care, the prior caretaker willingly stayed including serviing extra 12 hour shifts, until relieved. We never felt that we were in any risk of being left alone. We recommend Champion Caregivers without any hesistations.

Dick, thanks for your endorsement of Champion Caregivers. We value your business and the confidence that you have demonstrated in our company.

-Evan S. April 07, 2015

I've found this agency to be especially responsive in matching my parent with a compatible caregiver. I travel a lot on business and Champion Caregivers is great about finding great caregivers on a weeks notice.

-JM April 06, 2015

Ken and Champion Caregivers were easy to work with and very responsive to our needs for my mother. My mother was somewhat challenging to care for but the caregivers assigned to her made every effort to meet her needs and provide very good care. Ken and the Champion staff are professional, courteous and dependable. You can be assured that they will do everything reasonable to earn and keep you as a customer.

-Ron H. April 03, 2015

This is a wonderful organization that is run by true professionals with the clients' needs as their top priority. The staff is well trained, courteous, and extremely caring. I was particularly impressed with the flexibility of their plan which allowed us to meet my mother's needs as her condition changed. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of their service.

- John G April 02, 2015

I am writing this on behalf of my Parents, Ed and Alice Gilbert. They have been very pleased with the service provided by Champions. The Caregivers have been professional and friendly, and the flexible scheduling has been a benefit. The invoicing/payment process is convenient and easy. They prefer the continuity of having the same Caregiver for each visit.

Bill M.1 March 30, 2015

It has been a pleasure working with the Champion Caregiver team during the past year. Ken and Niki are very responsive, and they have been very flexible with the schedule changes for my dad. Ray and Claudia have provided excellent care for Dad, and Dad has enjoyed their companionship and support.

Alyssa B. March 18, 2015

As my brothers and I learn to care for our mother, it is necessary to gather together a group of people who help us. Mom's caregiver, Emily, has become a part of her daily routine, more familiar with Mom's emotional and physical limits than perhaps we, her children, are. She has blended into Mom's life and is now a seamless part of it. She cares for Mom with patience and steadiness and we are learning from her. Emily has non judgmentally watched our family as we've struggled to redefine our roles, come undone with sadness and frustration and fought among ourselves as we try to adjust to Mom's increasing debilitation. Emily treats Mom with respect and familiarity and with out pity. She treats the rest of us with gentleness and love. Ken and Susie, the owners of Champion Caregivers, are always reachable by phone. They are friendly and patient and know exactly who our mother is and who each of us are. There is a lightness with each interaction that helps dilute the general heaviness of watching Mom fade, and reminds us we are like so many other families, that ours is not a singular story. We would recommend anyone looking for reliable home caregivers to begin a relationship with Champion Caregivers.

Alyssa, thanks for your comments. It is great to hear that Champion Caregivers has been a positive experience.

Mollie M. March 16, 2015

Very helpful employees. My caregivers have been thoughtful and considerate women. They are eager to please.

Mollie, thanks for your positive review. I value you as a customer and Champion Caregivers thanks you for being so thoughtful.

David M. March 12, 2015

Our family is very grateful for the caregiving services provided to my mother by Champion Caregivers. The assigned caregiver has been a perfect fit for my mother whom she visits daily. She is compassionate, has a lively sense of humor, and enjoys her work in addition to being very reliable and professional.

Burt3 March 05, 2015

We are happy to give Champion Caregivers five stars. We could not have done without them these last months. When we needed help there was no problem. They provided help for us as soon as we called. Our caregivers were very responsible and helpful and did whatever needed to be done -- with a smile. Sometimes our schedule changed and they always were helpful to make changes. We are very thankful to have help from very efficient, pleasant caregivers.

From Champion Caregivers

Champion Caregivers provides in home care for Seniors in the Fort Worth Areas. Our unique value is that we are 1 of only 3 agencies in our area that is a member of the Caregiver Quality Assurance program. This unique program provides us the proven process to screen applicant caregivers for Honesty, Integrity, Hostility and Substance abuse. Our competitors will all say that they have the best caregivers but we have a proven process that gives us results. Please read our reviews.

Features of Champion Caregivers

• Licenses: Licensed for Personal Assistance

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We check credit history
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address