Reviews of Assisting Hands of Fort Worth West
Dan Hays September 01, 2016
I am a current client of this provider
Assisting Hands has been supporting my Mom for the past year, and they have become an invaluable resource for her. They help with her needs, have helped her navigate a couple of medical issues, and have become good friends for her.
Many thumbs up for Assisting Hands! :)
Thank you for your review. Your Mom is a very special person to us, I've so enjoyed getting to know her and becoming her friend over the past 2 years. She's a unique and awesome lady with a fantastic history to share.
Chrys Jones, Attorney at Law January 11, 2016
Assisting Hands of Fort Worth West provides great care with a mind towards meeting the clients' goals and needs. Their staff is courteous and responsive and are a great comfort to the families I refer their way. Thank you Assisting Hands!
MShelle1 March 30, 2015
I am a past client of this provider
Assisting Hands has been a huge help to my family - they are very caring toward their clients and always go out of their way to do what ever is needed.
During the ice & snow the owner of the company even went as far as to get out in his SUV to make sure caregivers made it to their clients homes and that the clients had everything that was needed for the days that no one would be able to drive.
Beth Robinson March 26, 2015
I interviewed this provider
From the first time I spoke to someone at Assisting Hands I felt much better. I was stressed over taking care of my dad who has dementia. I work about 50 hours a week and was having trouble getting him groceries and making sure he was eating. They have been great! I haven't meet any one there I didn't like. They have made my life so much more relaxing. I would recommend them highly.
From Assisting Hands of Fort Worth West
Assisting Hands Home Care of Fort Worth grew out of a desire to provide seniors, and others needing non-medical assistance at home, with the option that most people prefer to remain independent, safe and comfortable in their own homes. Assisting Hands is a home care franchise company that emphasizes exceptional customer service and highly personalized in-home care to meet the needs of our clients.
Our mission is to offer our clients personalized non-medical support services in their homes, assisting the elderly, disabled and others needing assistance to maintain quality of life. Our services support the individual's choices and preferences in order to maintain their dignity and independence. We assist clients in a spirit of concern for their welfare, gaining satisfaction and a sense of pride for the value that we add to their lives.
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Meal Plan / Preparation
- Bathing and Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Transferring Assistance/Exercise / Walking Assist
- Home Safety / Fall Prevention
- Hospital to Home Transfer & Post Surgical Care Management
Dementia / Alzheimer's Assistance
- Reading / Listen to Music
- Help Writing Letters
- Playing Cards / Games
- Family Photo Albums
- Craft Projects
- Monitor Television Viewing
- Take on Outings
- Sunrise/Sunset Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Personal Assistance Services
- Post-Surgery / Maternity Services
- Medical alert alarms & equipment
- Remote Video Monitoring
At Assisting Hands our mission is to offer our clients, your loved ones, the very finest personalized in-home care, allowing them to live safely and comfortably in their homes.
But sometimes life's natural events - aging, illness or disability - can make living independently at home more difficult. At Assisting Hands Home Care® we understand. Our trained, dependable caregivers can help overcome those challenges and make home an even better place to be.
Assisting Hands provides assistance with the activities of daily living - whether preparing a meal, assistance with bathing or safety and fall protection - all in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
We tailor our services to fit your needs - whether it's one morning a week or around the clock care. Services are available 7 days week, 24 hours a day.
We customize our services to your needs and schedule.
Features of Assisting Hands of Fort Worth West
- Rate for overnight care: $19/hour
- Rate for hourly care: $19/hour
- Rate for live-in care: $280/day
- Licenses: 015871
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- Range of services extra: Hospital to home; Post Surgery Services; Dementia/Alzheimer Care; Sunrise/Sunset; Personal Assistance Services; Respite; Housekeeping
- Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We check credit history
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Validation Techniques
- Training areas extra: First Aid/CPR/AED
- Credit card
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
8851 Camp Bowie West Suite 110
Fort Worth, TX 76116
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities