BrightStar Care Fort Wayne

Reviews of BrightStar Care Fort Wayne

4.3

January 05, 2018

By Joseph H_4

I am very satisfied with my services from BrightStar Care. They are very accommodating and thoughtful. They do a very good job. I don't request it, but they fix my meals for me when they are here. They make sure my food isn't too hot out of the microwave and they are very good at keeping up with the housework. They are very nice with conversation.

January 05, 2018

By Joel H_2

They're good on time and courteous. It takes away a lot of my worries.

December 27, 2017

By Sharon P_1

I think that BrightStar Care needs to train their girls because a lot of them don't know what to do. Many of the caregivers, though, are knowledgeable and caring. I can't walk so the caregivers do my walking for me and I don't know what I would do without them.

December 08, 2017

By Anonymous_8

I would not recommend BrightStar Care because one time the caregiver was late and I never got the message. The first time they came, they sent an elderly caregiver to lift my loved one and they couldn't, so I helped them. They sent someone else and they couldn't lift my loved one either. So I had to be there, but I had to pay them. BrightStar Care didn't really help me. I had to be there to lift my loved one out of the chair, and then I could leave, but then I had to come back and lift my loved one back into bed.

December 05, 2017

By Delbert H_1

BrightStar Care does not run their shifts well. They are not organized with my schedule and I am always getting a different caregiver. BrightStar Care could make my life better if they found me an aide that came in and helped me with cleaning.

December 01, 2017

By Andrea H_2

BrightStar Care sends caring people to my house. I don't walk and the services from BrightStar Care help me to be mobile.

November 17, 2017

By Timothy H_1

BrightStar Care is good, all of the caregivers are nice and do everything that I want. They help me with showering. BrightStar Care has made life easier because they are able to change my shower.

November 16, 2017

By Patrick H

There are a couple things BrightStar Care could do. BrightStar Care could inform us about appointments and the times that they change. The other thing is that the same lady comes every time and she struggles to get an IV started and she blames it on my husband even though nobody else struggles. The nurse that comes and can't get an IV started makes it hard on my husband. She has had to try seven or eight times and my husband becomes a pin cushion.

November 16, 2017

By Phyllis H_2

The BrightStar Care caregivers are very good at their job and have become like friends to me. I am very susceptible to falls, and having BrightStar Care takes the pressure off my husband and keeps me safe.

November 10, 2017

By Nora P_1

BrightStar Care is efficient in everything they do. BrightStar Care worked out well in taking care of my needs.

November 09, 2017

By Janet H_2

So far BrightStar Care has been very good to me. I would recommend them because my nurse is very nice to me. BrightStar Care has had some difficulty setting up my medicine machine. I was not happy it was not set up sooner.

November 02, 2017

By Daniel P_1

My experience with BrightStar Care has been good because the caregiver they have sent me is outstanding. The services from BrightStar Care have made a world of difference. My caregiver helps me shower, make lunch, and puts lotion my legs.

November 02, 2017

By Ralph P_1

BrightStar Care is very good. The services have taken a huge load of responsibility off of my back. It's wonderful.

October 24, 2017

By Mary P_3

The caregivers are really good at what they do. BrightStar Care has mad my life easier for cleaning and made breakfast for my loved one.

October 24, 2017

By Larry H_1

BrightStar Care is very prompt and efficient. The services have helped me a lot. The caregivers help me around the house.

October 19, 2017

By Eugene H

BrightStar Care has provided me adequate services. The most helpful aspect of my services is my caregivers helping me with my exercises along with bathing and other personal hygiene care like that.

October 10, 2017

By Donna S_4

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has followed through on their commitments so far. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by relieving some of the daily care that I used to have to provide.

October 10, 2017

By Carol H_1

I would say that the caregivers are very personable. BrightStar Care made it more likely for me to stay at home, rather than in a nursing home.

October 03, 2017

By Virginia P

I probably wouldn't recommend BrightStar Care because they're late most of the time. First of all, the caregivers shouldn't need to go out to their car and smoke. There isn't much to do around here, but they're just not too active.

October 03, 2017

By Anita P_1

BrightStar Care has good helpers. They help me a lot with things I have trouble with. The services especially help me when I take showers. They have all been good at that.

September 27, 2017

By Hillary P

BrightStar Care is on time and they take care of me and meet all my needs. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by keeping me clean and getting me in a chair.

September 22, 2017

By Thomas H_2

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is prompt, good, and they have earlier hours. BrightStar Care makes our lives easier by taking a load off of me, because without them I would have to help my husband with the showers and dressing by myself.

By Michael H_1

BrightStar Care could improve on their ability to match people with their clients. The services from BrightStar Care help me out by cleaning the house, but there is no one here to help with meals.

By Barbara H_7

BrightStar Care is excellent because the caregiver is young, keeps my mom going, and does activities with her. The caregiver is great because she says hi and talks with my loved one, colors with her, and tries to help her.

By Evelyn P

I would tell a friend that the people from BrightStar Care that come to my home are very nice. BrightStar Care makes my life better because they are helpful in doing things around and having someone to sit and talk and eat with.

By Lois P_1

BrightStar Care has caregivers that are friendly friendly, and they are very helpful. The services from BrightStar Care have helped me to bathe becasue I can't do it on my own.

August 30, 2017

By John H_14

BrightStar Care has very competent and compassionate employees. The caregiver that we have is a young mother who has become our absolute guardian angel. My husband really looks forward to when his caregivers can come.

August 24, 2017

By Connie P_2

The branch manager and a girl who seemed to be a supervisor over the CNAs had visited with us about the care. Nothing that they committed to when we discussed the care was followed through with.

August 24, 2017

By Nona P

BrightStar Care provided a caregiver that was very friendly to me. Overall, the company was very helpful and friendly. If I get sick again, I will probably use them again. The caregiver that came to help me from BrightStar Care was number one. She was perfect for me. There was another one that was in training, and she was just as sweet as could be.

By Joseph H_1

My caregivers are good people that know the job. BrightStar Care is a good company. They need to improve in some areas, and they have gotten rid of the bad things about the company. I also like my nurse because of her professionalism and care. She checks around and makes sure that everything in the house is okay, like the heat and AC. She is a good overall nurse and I like her. She is very sympathetic and treats me like a human being. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by taking care of the cleaning, and the caregiver does a good job of that.

By James P_3

BrightStar Care provides good service and is very friendly. BrightStar Care is very friendly.

By Connie H_2

BrightStar Care's communication holds me back from recommending them. BrightStar Care's communication with their clients needs to improve to have a better impact on my daily life.

By Danny H

BrightStar Care does what they say they are going to do. The services have helped me the most by coming on time and doing what they are supposed to do.

July 27, 2017

By Valerie P_1

BrightStar Care is dependable and the most important thing is someone showing up at your home on time. BrightStar Care has helped by sending an on-call aide when my normal caregiver can't come.

July 25, 2017

By Ramona P

BrightStar Care has really good care. They have some very nice people working for them. BrightStar Care has been very careful with the care that they have provided for me.

July 14, 2017

By Bryon P

I'd tell people that BrightStar Care is a good company and the caregivers are punctual and willing to do what needs to be done. The services have helped the most by doing the things I can't do.

July 14, 2017

By Deborah H

BrightStar Care is very nice, clean, and helpful. BrightStar Care helps me do things I can't do for myself, like shower, walk, and other things.

By Anonymous_532

Some days, the services are good and some days they are not. Sometimes the caregivers are not trained or they sleep while they are here. Some days it is fine. When the service is good, it impacts my life. It impacts my life, so it is important that I have the caregivers and the services.

By Joel H_1

I have had BrightStar Care's services for over five years and they are so good. The services from BrightStar Care give me encouragement to make it through the day.

By Anonymous_531

BrightStar Care has the best caregiver that there ever was. They do a wonderful job. The services make my life easier because they do my laundry so I don't have to walk up and down the stairs. They save me a lot of spent energy.

From BrightStar Care Fort Wayne

BrightStar Care Fort Wayne is an in-home care provider serving Fort Wayne, IN and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Fort Wayne offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Fort Wayne