BrightStar Care Fort Wayne

Overview of Ratings

4.0

September 22, 2017

By Thomas H_528791

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is prompt, good, and they have earlier hours. BrightStar Care makes our lives easier by taking a load off of me, because without them I would have to help my husband with the showers and dressing by myself.

By Michael H_520358

BrightStar Care could improve on their ability to match people with their clients. The services from BrightStar Care help me out by cleaning the house, but there is no one here to help with meals.

By Barbara H_520356

BrightStar Care is excellent because the caregiver is young, keeps my mom going, and does activities with her. The caregiver is great because she says hi and talks with my loved one, colors with her, and tries to help her.

By Evelyn P_520341

I would tell a friend that the people from BrightStar Care that come to my home are very nice. BrightStar Care makes my life better because they are helpful in doing things around and having someone to sit and talk and eat with.

By Lois P_520338

BrightStar Care has caregivers that are friendly friendly, and they are very helpful. The services from BrightStar Care have helped me to bathe becasue I can't do it on my own.

August 30, 2017

By John H_518022

BrightStar Care has very competent and compassionate employees. The caregiver that we have is a young mother who has become our absolute guardian angel. My husband really looks forward to when his caregivers can come.

August 24, 2017

By Connie P_515631

The branch manager and a girl who seemed to be a supervisor over the CNAs had visited with us about the care. Nothing that they committed to when we discussed the care was followed through with. BrightStar Care provided care for my mother in-law while we were out of town. It was a last minute crisis sort of thing, so the ability of them to be able to provide care for us was good, but the care left little to be desired. I had given the caregivers a house key so they could enter the house in the mornings, and gave them the code for the garage in case of an emergency. The caregivers were not using the key like I instructed them to, and instead went through the garage and my mother in-law would have to get up out of bed to go unlock the door for them. She did end up falling once because of this. I am not sure what to rate it overall.

August 24, 2017

By Nona P_515619

BrightStar Care provided a caregiver that was very friendly to me. Overall, the company was very helpful and friendly. If I get sick again, I will probably use them again. The caregiver that came to help me from BrightStar Care was number one. She was perfect for me. There was another one that was in training, and she was just as sweet as could be.

By Joseph H_505305

My caregivers are good people that know the job. BrightStar Care is a good company. They need to improve in some areas, and they have gotten rid of the bad things about the company. I also like my nurse because of her professionalism and care. She checks around and makes sure that everything in the house is okay, like the heat and AC. She is a good overall nurse and I like her. She is very sympathetic and treats me like a human being. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by taking care of the cleaning, and the caregiver does a good job of that.

By James P_505290

BrightStar Care provides good service and is very friendly. BrightStar Care is very friendly.

By Connie H_505288

BrightStar Care's communication holds me back from recommending them. BrightStar Care's communication with their clients needs to improve to have a better impact on my daily life.

By Danny H_505282

BrightStar Care does what they say they are going to do. The services have helped me the most by coming on time and doing what they are supposed to do.

July 27, 2017

By Valerie P_502674

BrightStar Care is dependable and the most important thing is someone showing up at your home on time. BrightStar Care has helped by sending an on-call aide when my normal caregiver can't come.

July 25, 2017

By Ramona P_500689

BrightStar Care has really good care. They have some very nice people working for them. BrightStar Care has been very careful with the care that they have provided for me.

July 14, 2017

By Bryon P_496201

I'd tell people that BrightStar Care is a good company and the caregivers are punctual and willing to do what needs to be done. The services have helped the most by doing the things I can't do.

July 14, 2017

By Deborah H_496175

BrightStar Care is very nice, clean, and helpful. BrightStar Care helps me do things I can't do for myself, like shower, walk, and other things.

By Anonymous_492694

Some days, the services are good and some days they are not. Sometimes the caregivers are not trained or they sleep while they are here. Some days it is fine. When the service is good, it impacts my life. It impacts my life, so it is important that I have the caregivers and the services.

By Joel H_492668

I have had BrightStar Care's services for over five years and they are so good. The services from BrightStar Care give me encouragement to make it through the day.

By Anonymous_492667

BrightStar Care has the best caregiver that there ever was. They do a wonderful job. The services make my life easier because they do my laundry so I don't have to walk up and down the stairs. They save me a lot of spent energy.

From BrightStar Care Fort Wayne

BrightStar Care Fort Wayne is an in-home care provider serving Fort Wayne, IN and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Fort Wayne offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Fort Wayne