Affordable Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Affordable Home Care

Steven S October 24, 2015

I am using this company now. I have tried help in the past and this company is the best I have ever used. If I have a question about my mother, I call day or night and get the answer from the owner. My mother loves her caregiver and looks forward to her weekly visits. Thank you so much for helping and caring. Steven

WV MTN Sue June 30, 2015

I found a fairly wide range of prices out there for in-home care. For me it came down to who I felt comfortable enough with to trust them with the care of my parents and not the lowest price to pay. I would highly recommend this provider because the caregiver provided was a real gem of a person with significant experience and the owner stays involved with the caregiver to make sure everything is going well. The price of this service provider is among the lowest that I found and it is clear that the owner has a passion for doing the job right.

captbud February 01, 2014

I have great praise for Affordable Home Care and their caregivers. I retained their services to assist with my father, aged 86. Without them, I do not think he could stay at home, and enjoy his independence. They are friendly and dependable, and he enjoys them as much as they seem to enjoy helping him .

C Richards July 02, 2013

Not only did they pick me up from where I was, they made sure I had everything I needed until I was able to get back on my feet.

From Affordable Home Care

Being a family-owned and operated business, we’re able to offer you that personal touch you’ve been looking for. Our goal is to make each of our customers happy and 100% satisfied. Affordable Home Care is a Homemaker Companion company serving the Treasure Coast. We want to keep you in your home and help you remain independent. When you just need a little help to do the things you no longer can, we are here.

Services
  • Appointments-Shopping
  • Housekeeping-Laundry
  • Meal Preparation and Diet Monitoring
  • Reminders of Hygiene and Medication
  • Companionship-Sitter
  • Relief for Family Caregivers

Call for a free assessment.

HC #232676