BrightStar Care Rock Hill

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care Rock Hill

Gilbert T_525162 September 18, 2017

I see no problems with the care and BrightStar Care gives excellent services. I only get help from BrightStar Care once a week. They give me an IV infusion.

wilcom October 31, 2013

The company has well qualified and trained professionals who can assist a loved one in dealing with Alzheimer's disease. The were always arrived on time, were concerned about the well being of my wife, and did everything they could to make my life easier, as the primary caregiver. I would recommend them to anyone, in need of assistance at their home, in managing someone suffering from Alzheimer's disease.

ColbyCat July 15, 2013

I called this agency to assess my dad and was very impressed with the professionalism and character of both the nurse and the owner. The quality of service was even more impressive. I know my dad is in great hands with BrightStar looking out for him. He has been recovering quickly due to the caring staff who look after him daily. We are so very thankful for all they have done. A Loving Daughter

LynnRedmon July 13, 2013

Folks, Bright Star in Fort Mill is truly a star to be recognized in the home health care industry. I chose them to care for my husband who had terminal brain cancer. The Bright Star staff made innumerable visits prior to and after services to make sure the ultimate in care was being administered. They even let my husband have a voice in choosing the right care giver for him, which empowered him and eased the burden on my making all the decisions. Thanks to Bright Star, my mind was completely at ease while I went back to work.

ForeverGrateful July 26, 2012

BrightStar truly goes above and beyond when caring for your loved ones. Our only regret is that we did not know about them sooner.

Appreciative in SC July 23, 2012

I just read the reveiw and am quite surprised. My experience with Brightstar was incredibly positive. My Dad passed after a lengthy illness leaving my Mom on her own-she had her own health issues. I met with owner David S. a couple of times as we interviewed a bunch of caregivers. Brightstar was chosen. They cared for my Dad until he passed and also my Mom. Mom was so happy with them, when her health continued to fail, she would have no one other than Brighstar in her home. We lost Mom too, but I am so grateful to Brightstar for giving her such great care and comfort all thru both my Dad's and her own illnes. I am especially grateful to David S. for his professionalism, but most of all for giving me and my family comfort, and relief knowing my parents were in such good hands. I highly recommend Brightstart in Fort Mill/Rock Hill, SC. THANK YOU!!

TinaR3 June 21, 2012

My family has mixed feelings about Brightstar in Rock Hill, SC. We have used them for a few years now for our mother who has dementia. They have provided us with caregivers that have ranged from lousy to excellent. I will say they always pull through with a body, even on short notice. One caregiver did something so negligent, that we considered pressing charges against the caregiver and the agency. Other caregivers were so great, we came to consider them a trusted integral part of the family. I think you just have to meet each caregiver yourself, and not rely totally on the agency's screening and training processes.

About BrightStar Care Rock Hill

BrightStar Care Rock Hill is an in-home care provider serving Fort Mill, SC and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Rock Hill offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.