BrightStar Care Rock Hill

Overview of Ratings

4.4

October 25, 2017

By Carolyn P 545982

BrightStar Care handles everything with compassion and efficiency. BrightStar Care has helped my father through the last days of his life.

October 24, 2017

By Chantay B 545208

BrightStar Care is a very professional company, and their caregivers are very skilled at what they do. BrightStar Care has made life easier because I don't have to worry about my sister's care while they are there.

October 23, 2017

By Hilda F 544408

BrightStar Care's caregivers were very caring. My wife was very pleased with all of her caregivers that came to help care for her.

October 19, 2017

By Andrew N 542769

BrightStar Care was very responsive when we would call them. For the time my mother received BrightStar Care's services, she was out of it. However the services allowed me to sleep at night and have some mental relaxation.

October 13, 2017

By Cindy H 539671

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because of their search for the proper caregiver for us. The services provided to us by BrightStar Care afforded us the caregiver who was the perfect match for us.

September 28, 2017

By Colleen H_532503

BrightStar Care is amazing. The employees are compassionate and outgoing not only for the patient, but also for the family. Knowing that BrightStar Care is caring for my mother takes the stress off my shoulders so I can work and do the things I needed to do.

September 28, 2017

By Dale H_532062

The caregivers are nice. BrightStar Care provides services. They provide companionship.

September 26, 2017

By Dixie G_530836

BrightStar Care's caregivers are good people. BrightStar Care does my blood work so I don't have to go to the doctor.

September 20, 2017

By Angela H_526385

The nurses that are sent out to us are wonderful. BrightStar Care is always easy to get in touch with. The infusions that I get from the caregiver make life easier.

September 20, 2017

By Shayne I_526363

BrightStar Care is reliable. Knowing that we have quality care options and that we don't have to worry about that is a big relief.

September 18, 2017

By Gilbert T_525162

I see no problems with the care and BrightStar Care gives excellent services. I only get help from BrightStar Care once a week. They give me an IV infusion.

October 31, 2013

By wilcom

The company has well qualified and trained professionals who can assist a loved one in dealing with Alzheimer's disease. The were always arrived on time, were concerned about the well being of my wife, and did everything they could to make my life easier, as the primary caregiver. I would recommend them to anyone, in need of assistance at their home, in managing someone suffering from Alzheimer's disease.

July 15, 2013

By ColbyCat

I called this agency to assess my dad and was very impressed with the professionalism and character of both the nurse and the owner. The quality of service was even more impressive. I know my dad is in great hands with BrightStar looking out for him. He has been recovering quickly due to the caring staff who look after him daily. We are so very thankful for all they have done. A Loving Daughter

July 23, 2012

By Appreciative in SC

I just read the reveiw and am quite surprised. My experience with Brightstar was incredibly positive. My Dad passed after a lengthy illness leaving my Mom on her own-she had her own health issues. I met with owner David S. a couple of times as we interviewed a bunch of caregivers. Brightstar was chosen. They cared for my Dad until he passed and also my Mom. Mom was so happy with them, when her health continued to fail, she would have no one other than Brighstar in her home. We lost Mom too, but I am so grateful to Brightstar for giving her such great care and comfort all thru both my Dad's and her own illnes. I am especially grateful to David S. for his professionalism, but most of all for giving me and my family comfort, and relief knowing my parents were in such good hands. I highly recommend Brightstart in Fort Mill/Rock Hill, SC. THANK YOU!!

June 21, 2012

By TinaR3

My family has mixed feelings about Brightstar in Rock Hill, SC. We have used them for a few years now for our mother who has dementia. They have provided us with caregivers that have ranged from lousy to excellent. I will say they always pull through with a body, even on short notice. One caregiver did something so negligent, that we considered pressing charges against the caregiver and the agency. Other caregivers were so great, we came to consider them a trusted integral part of the family. I think you just have to meet each caregiver yourself, and not rely totally on the agency's screening and training processes.

From BrightStar Care Rock Hill

BrightStar Care Rock Hill is an in-home care provider serving Fort Mill, SC and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Rock Hill offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Rock Hill