Responsive Home Health

Contact Now

Reviews of Responsive Home Health

BarbaraV June 23, 2015

My family and I are most grateful for the service and care my mother received by Responsive Home Health. My mother required 24/7 in-home care due to her declining health. We were impressed by the Responsive Health Care organization since our first interview. Every person we dealt with was extremely efficient and compassionate, from the administrators to the nurses to the aides. We were fortunate to be assigned an aide who not only diligently attended to all of my mother's basic needs, but also sang with her, played games with her, and helped to make her last months as pleasant as possible. I can never thank her enough for all the care she gave to my mom, as well as for all the support she gave to me during the last difficult days. I would highly recommend Responsive Home Health to any person in need of quality and sensitive care.

Richard110156450 April 30, 2015

Easy to deal with. Always courteous. Professionally run. Available 24/7 (thru email).

Caring109839650 April 23, 2015

My mother has early age related dementia. Her caregivers are with her from 8AM-5PM, 7 days a week. Her care has been terrific since Responsive Home Health sent their staff.

Paul E. March 16, 2015

The main office personnel were courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient. The staff that cared for my father-in-law were outstanding. They were gentle, caring, and compassionate. The hours that we needed help varied, often times at the last minute. Responsive Home Health staff were able to accommodate our family and did so without hesitation. Their follow up phone calls were always to confirm that we were satisfied with their services. I along with my family, were most definitely extremely satisfied with their professionalism and service.

Sydell January 30, 2015

Myrtle Gregory, the HHA supplied by Responsive Home Health, has been with us since May of 2014. Her help with my husband has been invaluable. She has been more than an aide. She has been a friend. Working with her, with Genevieve your scheduler and Teresa your financial and insurance person have made a difficult situation livable. Thank you.

Caring104785650 January 21, 2015

Responsive provided 24 hour care for my mother in her home. The aides were very kind and caring. She was very well taken care of.

Caring101089450 October 31, 2014

Services are excellent-go the extra step to ensure coverage when a problem. Always courteous and helpful.

Linda91023550 April 29, 2014

I could not be happier. The company and its staff are excellent in every way! My Mother's aide is the most caring and attentive person. Far better than ever expected. I highly recommend them.

Caring90536550 April 22, 2014

The services provided by Responsive Home Health for my Uncle are excellent. The caretakers are intelligent, caring and very skilled. I feel like my Uncle's care is on "auto pilot" under Responsive's Services. I would highly recommend Responsive to those looking for top notch caretakers.

Crystal3 April 10, 2014

The care my Mother receives from her Responsive Home Health Aides have made her life safer, more comfortable, and happier. In addition, the Staff including the Director are extremely helpful, supportive and appear to take a genuine personal interest in our entire family.

Dorothy40 March 31, 2014

Dorothy is extremely caring and competent to my 101 year old Mother.

Sandra72192850 March 31, 2014

Services are excellent. Aide is extremely caring patient and helpful. She goes out of her way for my husband. I don't know what I would do without Esrene.

Caring58936 October 30, 2013

My mother receives excellent services from Responsive. Her home health aid has to understand mom well. She provides sensitive and caring services that keep her safe, healthy and happy. She communicates with me regularly and I am never worried. The Responsive nurse is also caring and competent. She has interest with my mother in a sensitive and helpful manner.

Christine21 October 30, 2013

My mother, Dorothy has been a client of Responsive Home Healthcare for many years and receives awesome care. Her aides have been wonderful, helpful and very caring. I would recommend Responsive to anyone.

Caring4080 September 20, 2013

The service I receive from all my aids is stellar. They are caring and helpful.

weston46 September 05, 2012

This is a wonderful agency with excellent caregivers. They matched our caregiver with my mother's needs. We were very pleased and highly recommend this wonderful agency.

Caring395 July 24, 2012

We chose this provider because we like their services and their people are all responsible. We interviewed a few of the local providers and there is no doubt that this agency is the best. So far so good. I am very impressed. The caregiver was excellent! I will recommend them to everyone who is need of quality in-home care.

From Responsive Home Health

Welcome to Responsive Home Health

At Responsive Home Health, we understand how difficult it is to ask for help, and are sensitive to the overwhelming amount of choices available when confronted with care needs. You don't have to face any of it alone. Let Responsive help you make the best decisions for you or your loved one's care. We also have experience supporting clients where their family is out of the area.

Responding with care since 1994, Responsive Home Health has been helping those in need to convalesce or simply safely age in the comfort of familiar surroundings. As a licensed private duty home care agency in Broward County, Florida, we offer compassionate care at affordable rates. Whether at home, in a retirement community, assisted living facility, or a nursing home, Responsive offers a helping hand with a full spectrum of private duty home care needs.

Our commitment is to understand the delicacy of each person's unique situation and to be responsive to needs with patience and sensitivity. We promise to always respect you or your loved one's independence and dignity by performing services in a manner with which you are comfortable, while always maintaining safety.

Our caregivers include:

• Home Health Aides (HHAs)
  • Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
  • Live-In Aides/Companions
  • Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses (RNs and LPNs)

With no minimum hour requirement for our services, our caregivers are available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day to provide dependable, sensitive, top quality care in the comfort of home, wherever that may be.

PERSONAL CARE

• Incontinence care
  • Transferring and positioning
  • Grooming and mouth care
  • Assistance with walking and standing
  • Bathing
  • Skin care

LICENSED SPECIALTY SERVICES

• Registered Nurse (RN)
  • Psychiatric RN
  • Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)

LIGHT HOUSEKEEPING

• Water plants

RUNNING ERRANDS

• Pick up prescriptions
  • Shopping
  • Transport to medical or beauty appointments
  • Transport to library

COMPANIONSHIP

• Discuss historical or current events
  • Do crossword puzzles, play board games or cards
  • Reading Arts and crafts projects
  • Look at photo albums or create a scrapbook

GENTLE REMINDERS

• Medication reminders and monitoring
  • Birthday/anniversary reminders and cards
  • Appointment scheduling and reminders

NUTRITION AND EXERCISE

• Escort on walk
  • Assistance with physical therapy exercises
  • Recreational activities
  • Plan, purchase, and prepare tasty, nutritious meals
  • Special diet meal preparation
  • Check on food expiration dates

SOCIALIZATION

• Attend lectures and concerts
  • Visit with friends, family, neighbors
  • Attend church service/synagogue
  • Attend club meetings
  • Transport to church/synagogue events

Our caregivers are employed by Responsive Home Health, bonded and insured, and covered under worker's compensation. Unlike with private hire, you will NOT need to worry about payroll or required taxes.

Our goal is to help you or your loved one achieve the best possible quality of life as your full service partner in care.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes