Home Care Assistance of Ft. Lauderdale

PocEocHcp cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance of Ft. Lauderdale

October 26, 2017

By MMLaud

Home Care Assistance is very conscientious and they do a good job. My husband needed home care as I've been taking care of him myself. He was left at home while I went to work. Recently he got sick with an infection, so he had to go to a hospital and nursing home. The caregiver tries to make his life easier. One of the big things is that she focuses on him, she interacts with him during the day so that when he's alone he doesn't have a darkness around him. He responds well to the caregiver and has been happier. I know that the caregiver gives him a bath every day, and I know that we are trying to get him out in the sunshine. The caregiver thinks the world of my husband, and it seems to be obvious that she cares. The office staff has been right there if I needed anything.
Thank you so much!!

October 24, 2017

By DDFortLauderdale

We were impressed with the owner and his degree of knowledge in this field. His business model seems to come from his in-depth knowledgeable of home care field of work. I like the system that Home Care Assistance has put in place to maintain quality of services given to its clients. They have great background checks on their employees to ensure that I am well-taken care of. By having a sense of confidence and security, Home Care Assistance really gives me hope and trust in the company. The caregivers have a great attention to detail when working with the individual. They are very knowledgeable in this field of work which makes my life better. The caregivers are very interactive with me and because of their great training I know I am being well-taken care of. The caregivers show personal interest in me and my wife, and I can tell that Home Care Assistance is very compassionate. Home Care Assistance's office has been helpful to me because of their support by just listening to us. I am well-matched with my caregivers because they are very personable and are very attentive to my needs. They are very knowledgeable and because of that can receive a great quality of care. Home Care Assistance is really doing a great job.
Thanks so much!!

April 27, 2017

By Greatcaregivers

I needed home health caregivers for my elderly, handicapped parents. The owner of Home Care Assistance came out himself to assess our needs and found us wonderful caregivers who we now feel are like a part of our family. I would have had to quit my job to care for my parents full time if it were not for this company and their tender loving care! We are approaching our one-year anniversary working with this company and are eternally grateful to have them in our lives.
Thank you!!!

March 24, 2017

By stevepitchon

03/25/2017 We moved mom to a memory care ALF in Florida and called HCA to provide a private aide that would help mom acclimate to the new facility. Manpreet did a great job of matching the right person for mom and took great personal care to ensure her comfort and satisfaction. I highly recommend HCA of Ft Lauderdale

January 12, 2017

By Randy A_1

I would tell my friends that the service from Home Care Assistance is phenomenal. The services have been really good. It is hard to find a caregiver who is a male to help, but Home Care Assistance nailed it for us.

October 27, 2016

By neildhawan

I have known the owner of Home Care Assistance of Fort Lauderdale, for quite some time in a professional capacity. His passion for helping those who need assistance make him an extremely genuine person. The owner goes that extra mile to make sure your needs are met and expectations are exceeded. Additionally, the owner treats all his patients as if they are his own family, and for that reason I wholeheartedly refer all my friends and family here. It is good to know there are still genuine people in this world.

August 29, 2016

By ruth tier

The owner of this company was wonderful. He was concerned and helpful at all times. The care taker he sent did everything that was asked of her and more. She was well liked by my mother. When I suddenly needed help at night that was quickly taken care of with a second person that was well liked also.
Thank you!!!

August 10, 2016

By Caring_2643200

Dignity. Respect. Caring. These people provide something more than a service. My family is forever grateful for all the many things that they did.
Thank you so much for the kind words!

From Home Care Assistance of Ft. Lauderdale

Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff, our expertise in 24 hr live in care, and our Balanced Care Method (components include: healthy diet, physical activity, sharp minds, social ties, calmness and purpose). We also have a proprietary program (Cognitive Therapeutics) which is designed to help stimulate cognitive functioning. We have been recognized as one of the best home care agencies in the area for 3 years in a row: voted both Best of Home Care Provider of Choice and Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse (an independent, 3rd party company that benchmarks home care agencies nationally).

Home Care Assistance serves as a comprehensive alternative to a nursing home or assisted living facility for older adults. Our goal is to create caregiver / client matches that last, keeping our clients living independently at home, while bringing peace of mind and respite to the family. Our caregivers lend a hand with just about everything from bathing, dressing, and grooming, to preparing meals, medication reminders and light housekeeping. In addition, our caregivers drive, so they often take clients to doctor’s appointments, to run errands, and even on recreational outings, e.g. the museum or a movie.

Our company was founded by PhD level psychologists who are also certified care managers. This makes a big difference in the kind of support that our clients receive. We specialize in high-quality live-in care, but provide services on an hourly basis as well. Our goal is to provide assistance to best fit your needs and schedule. In all cases, we do not require a long-term contract or deposit. Stay with us only as long as you are completely satisfied.

All of our caregivers are rigorously screened with criminal and national background checks and take a psychological exam to test for honesty and conscientiousness. Our caregivers are our employees; they are bonded, insured and covered by worker's compensation. We also provide general liability insurance for your peace of mind.

Home Care Assistance provides a 'We Will Be There Guarantee' - we are the most dependable, on-time choice around. Our automated time reporting system requires caregivers to check-in and check-out from your home phone--or our team is notified immediately. We provide regular quality assurance visits to guarantee our standard of care. In addition, our care managers are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you will always be talking to a live person, not a voicemail box.

Photos of Home Care Assistance of Ft. Lauderdale