BrightStar Care Fort Lauderdale / Pompano Beach East

Overview of Ratings

4.8

October 24, 2017

By Edmond R

BrightStar Care is adequate. They girl that I have had has been very accommodating. She does things without being told.

October 20, 2017

By Frederick V

I am very happy with BrightStar Care and the office treats me as good as my aid does. I cannot thank BrightStar Care enough for what they do and how they treat their employees. The manager and I are on a first name basis.

October 19, 2017

By Francisco V

BrightStar Care was always there to help and answer my questions. BrightStar Care helped accommodated my husband's needs.

October 11, 2017

By William R_3

BrightStar Care have workers that always show up on time and have friendly helpers. My caregivers help monitor my exercises, and also she does light housekeeping. She also helps me go outside to walk around.

October 03, 2017

By Edward R

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care cares about me and they are dependable. BrightStar Care has helped me with things that I can't do.

October 03, 2017

By Theodore F

BrightStar Care does what is required, but they also do what is needed. If my wife wants to go for a walk, they take her for a walk. They are very good at fixing lunch and do many surprises for supper. If we didn't have BrightStar Care, we would have to go to a nursing home. We couldn't do it. I am in a wheelchair and my wife uses a walker. There is no way we could do it alone.

September 27, 2017

By George R_2

BrightStar Care has excellent aides who are very compassionate and caring. BrightStar Care makes my life much easier because they help with my loved one's needs, like showering, cooking, and cleaning. They are very compassionate.

September 25, 2017

By Elaine H

BrightStar Care is informative and helpful. BrightStar Care provides nursing care for my grandmother.

March 14, 2012

By Privatepatient

They sent me a caregiver who was so nice and caring. I was happy and well taken care of. AThey also had a nurse check in on me each week. Very nice people

From BrightStar Care Fort Lauderdale / Pompano Beach East

BrightStar Care Fort Lauderdale / Pompano Beach East is an in-home care provider serving Fort Lauderdale, FL and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Fort Lauderdale / Pompano Beach East offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Fort Lauderdale / Pompano Beach East