Advantage Home Care Services

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Advantage Home Care Services

Lee_H July 30, 2014

Advantage Home Care has been very thorough in explaining the facets of home care in Florida, their process and letting our family interview multiple caregivers so we felt comfortable with who is taking care of our mother. So far we have been very impressed and have even called them on the weekends with questions. They always respond immediately and that's very reassuring!

Caring78622950 February 28, 2014

I was very well impressed by the conversation with the lady who is like the director or the supervisor of Advantage. All the answers to my questions were right on. Also she added some information that I had never thought about, which was very helpful for me. She brought the caregiver so that I could interview her. It was very good, and she's been already here for three or four weeks. We're extremely happy with her. She cooks for us, serves the meal, grocery shopping, helps us in whatever we need in the house, and basic home care.

rheamia1 June 05, 2013

The level of service provided to my parents is unbelievable. Finally a company that understands taking care of people isnt only about the money. The owners bring cookies to my parents every week and sit and talk with them...THANKYOU, THANKYOU THANKYOU

tannerjill May 14, 2013

When my grandmother was released from the hospital we weren't sure what we were going to do. Advantage Home Care was helpful in getting us the right care and made the transition from the hospital to her home very smooth. Awesome company!

MrsCarlson54 April 18, 2013

I found this agency through caring.com and they exceeded my expectations. The CNA was attentive, hard-working and very personable. She made my father's recovery from surgery a smooth transition.

About Advantage Home Care Services

Advantage Home Care Services is an in-home care provider serving Fort Lauderdale, FL and the surrounding area. Advantage Home Care Services offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Advantage Home Care Services