Advantage Home Care Services

Overview of Ratings

4.7

July 30, 2014

By Lee_H

Advantage Home Care has been very thorough in explaining the facets of home care in Florida, their process and letting our family interview multiple caregivers so we felt comfortable with who is taking care of our mother. So far we have been very impressed and have even called them on the weekends with questions. They always respond immediately and that's very reassuring!

February 28, 2014

I was very well impressed by the conversation with the lady who is like the director or the supervisor of Advantage. All the answers to my questions were right on. Also she added some information that I had never thought about, which was very helpful for me. She brought the caregiver so that I could interview her. It was very good, and she's been already here for three or four weeks. We're extremely happy with her. She cooks for us, serves the meal, grocery shopping, helps us in whatever we need in the house, and basic home care.

June 05, 2013

By rheamia1

The level of service provided to my parents is unbelievable. Finally a company that understands taking care of people isnt only about the money. The owners bring cookies to my parents every week and sit and talk with them...THANKYOU, THANKYOU THANKYOU

May 14, 2013

By tannerjill

When my grandmother was released from the hospital we weren't sure what we were going to do. Advantage Home Care was helpful in getting us the right care and made the transition from the hospital to her home very smooth. Awesome company!

April 18, 2013

By MrsCarlson54

I found this agency through caring.com and they exceeded my expectations. The CNA was attentive, hard-working and very personable. She made my father's recovery from surgery a smooth transition.

From Advantage Home Care Services

Advantage Home Care Services is a South Florida-based private home care agency, dedicated to providing excellent in-home and facility care to seniors across our region. Our goal is to assist our clients and their families with all activities of daily living with emphasis on maintaining safety, independence and overall well-being.

Each of Advantage Home Care Services’ caregivers is fully licensed, insured and bonded and has the training and certifications required to meet or exceed state and national requirements. Our caregivers must also undergo a thorough background check before they can join our team. This is in compliance with the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) where a caregiver must pass a Level 2 background fingerprint screening, the most thorough FBI background check available.

We only hire licensed Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides.

In addition to covering all liability in our clients’ homes, our professional, general and commercial liability insurance policies also allow our caregivers to drive the cars of our clients. Each caregiver with a car is also given a very through driving record check and is required to have an active car insurance policy.

With no minimum hour requirement for our services, our caregivers are on an as needed basis, all day, every day, to provide the best quality care for you and your loved ones.

Our rates are extremely competitive and we offer an hourly rate as low as $15/hour. We provide our services within Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee, and St. Lucie counties.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Services include

• Home Health Aide
  • Certified Nurse Assistant
  • 24-Hour Private Care
  • Live-in Care
Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes