Seniors Helping Seniors of Northern Colorado

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Seniors Helping Seniors of Northern Colorado

Lynn D April 17, 2017

One of the caregivers has really helped us get things organized after we moved; she is continuing to help us. It has also been really helpful to get away from the house from time to time.

Diane G April 17, 2017

I would like the caregivers from Seniors Helping Seniors to be better trained. Some don't know how to administer my medication correctly and aren't knowledgeable in this kind of industry. I think they just select random people for me instead of people with experience.

Dick H April 17, 2017

My husband and I cannot drive so the caregivers are extremely helpful to us. The caregivers do anything that we ask them to help us. The caregivers have great ideas on how to help.

Mildred P April 17, 2017

Seniors Helping Seniors has made my life easier by doing light cleaning that I am unable to do.

Beth P March 15, 2017

Seniors Helping Seniors has had a major impact on my life. Without them, I would be stuck in my house without any way of getting around. They take me to get my groceries and to my medical appointments.

Janet M February 15, 2017

Because of my physical limitations, managing a limited amount of energy, diminished mobility in a power chair, doing everything by myself is possible, but it takes longer and more energy. Seniors Helping Seniors makes life delightful because my caregiver does anything to help me. It would be very difficult from a day-to-day standpoint not to have someone who does whatever I need.

LeeLauraf May 14, 2013

Seniors Helping Seniors is a great source for families in need of help with their parents or a senior member of the family that needs care. I have used Linda's services several time with my father-in-law that had Alzheimer's and her staff was great. They were very comforting to him and he enjoyed the time they would come over and just be a companion. I would highly recommend their services.

Jerry / Floyd May 10, 2013

Seniors Helping Seniors One of the most difficult life decisions we are faced with is “when do your parents need help even though they don’t want it.” The tough part is how to find the right situation and how do get it done. Seniors Helping Seniors help and guidance made the process much easier. Thank You! Seniors helping Seniors care of my Dad and his girl friend was excellent. The professionalism of your group was so refreshing in the overwhelming world of eldercare. I cannot tell you how nervous we were having caregivers coming in to help my Dad and Edith. The resistance from these two love birds was formidable. They did not want the help and wanted their privacy—in the past it got ugly—they were so upset at the idea of “a stranger” in her home. I was astonished how well the caregivers handled themselves with the “kids” (95 years old). All of a sudden they were clean and the house began to shape up and they loved your “ladies”. What a difference they made in the lives of all of us who care about Dad and Edith. When Edith passed, your people handled the situation with the skill and caring of a Doctor and counselor combined. I was so impressed and relieved that “you all” were there for Edith, Dad, and us family members. Caregivers stayed until I found a “Nursing Home” for Dad. You even helped with nursing home recommendations. I am so thoroughly impressed with you and your organization’s outstanding performance. Your communication, billing, and cooperation was exemplary. You are so easy to work with and have very well run organization. Your focused was on Dad and Edith’s care, and, yet, you kept me informed. It made me feel so much better knowing you were there for them. I credit you with my sleeping better. I strongly recommend you and your team. If your prospective clients would like to talk to me, I would be glad to share my experience. Jerry Holsinger

From Seniors Helping Seniors of Northern Colorado

At Seniors Helping Seniors, we know that asking for help can be difficult. Our family-focused assisted living team is here to bring you the in-home care you need. Our organization promotes independent senior living, family involvement, and personalized care at affordable prices.

The building block of our organization is to bring compassion into the homes of seniors. We do so by offering caregiving services by other seniors. We truly believe that this dynamic allows for more understanding and support that can not be matched otherwise.

Features of Seniors Helping Seniors of Northern Colorado

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening

Payment details

• Payroll Provided For Caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

• Licenses #O4N661 (non-medical) #O40237 (medical)