Seniors Helping Seniors of Northern Colorado

Overview of Ratings

4.6

October 23, 2017

By Ruth H 544535

Seniors Helping Seniors has people who are very kind and caring, and when they say they will do something, they will do it. The most helpful aspect of my services is my caregivers helping me to get to so many different places that I need to get to, because I don't have a car. I have several different doctor appointments, and my caregiver helps get me to where I need to go.

October 23, 2017

By Anonymous 544277

I would tell a friend that Seniors Helping Seniors administration people and the caregivers were very nice to work with. Seniors Helping Seniors made the client's life easier by helping them with taking pills and assisting when necessary.

October 19, 2017

By David K 542796

I haven't been with the agency for that long, but they are helpful and accommodating. I have physical limitations so the services have helped so far.

October 17, 2017

By Marion S 541210

Seniors Helping Seniors has great caregivers. Seniors Helping Seniors is great at helping me with all the tasks I couldn't do on my own.

By Tim P 540756

I would recommend Seniors Helping Seniors because I really like the caregiver that they sent. They do good work! The service helps me by doing the laundry, making the bed, cleaning the bathroom, cleaning the kitchen, and cleaning the floor. Everything they've done has been good.

By Barbara M 540410

Seniors Helping Seniors is very responsive, caring, and attentive. The most helpful aspect of my services is my caregivers being there to checkup on me.

By Cynthia S 540396

Seniors Helping Seniors is a good company, and their caregivers aren't just employees. They are caregivers because they want to be, not because they have to. The most helpful aspect of my wife's services is that it helps to free me up and then gives her a change in pace.

September 27, 2017

By Mary P_531232

Seniors Helping Seniors have been very courteous and helpful to us. I think the care has impacted our lives in a positive way. The caregivers are knowledgeable in their jobs and Seniors Helping Seniors is very accommodating in the schedule.

September 26, 2017

By Sally S_530109

I am extremely happy with the person that is helping me. She is very comforting and encouraging. Seniors Helping Seniors helps me out so much I want to receive it more but I cannot afford it.

September 23, 2017

By Anonymous_529051

I would tell a friend that Seniors Helping Seniors was very helpful. Seniors Helping Seniors made my life easier because I could have someone come in and clean the house while I was caring for my loved one 24/7. They would watch them while I was gone.

September 20, 2017

By Ken K_526335

Seniors Helping Seniors is very accommodating and we have had wonderful luck with them. Seniors Helping Seniors has freed up some time for me to do some things.

September 18, 2017

By Beth P_525393

Seniors Helping Seniors are very good help. Seniors Helping Seniors has had a big impact in my life because of all the good help they are to me in getting me to my appointments and shopping for groceries, they help me around the house and feed me by preparing my meals.

By Emily D_524659

We have real issues with scheduling. Things are not happening quite right. The people are top notch. Seniors Helping Seniors has helped my father regain his independence and quality overall.

By Jeannine M_524645

I have already recommend Seniors Helping Seniors to a friend. My caregiver is honest, clean, hardworking, and normal. My life has changed with Seniors Helping Seniors, I couldn't have had a clean apartment without my caregiver.

By Mary M_524342

I would recommend Seniors Helping Seniors because they are local, and they are outstanding in their communication with my mother. I like how not being a franchise keeps their prices down. Seniors Helping Seniors makes life better because I feel comfortable with the caregivers taking care of my mother, but I wish I had them more.

By Anonymous_524340

We haven't had the services long enough to feel comfortable recommending Seniors Helping Seniors. The services give me peace of mind.

August 26, 2017

By Dan L_516672

Seniors Helping Seniors works with me, and it's just nice to have someone to help. The caregivers take me where I need to go. It's nice to know that someone is around to help.

August 26, 2017

By Maureen M_516665

I'd tell people that Seniors Helping Seniors is knowledgeable and reliable. The service has helped the most by controlling the swelling in my legs.

August 22, 2017

By Mary M_514712

Seniors Helping Seniors has been very helpful to me after my fall. Seniors Helping Seniors makes my life easier, and they help me to stay in my home.

August 18, 2017

By Franklin S_514058

I would tell a friend that Seniors Helping Seniors have been very reliable and they talk to me seriously about what they are doing without being mushy. Seniors Helping Seniors has made life easier because I can't move and they do my shopping for me.

August 17, 2017

By Sandra Y_512931

Seniors Helping Seniors tries hard to match clients, and their caregivers are very professional. I see the caregiver from Seniors Helping Seniors twice a week, and it gives me something to look forward to. We both knit, so we can go do that if we don't have anything else to do.

August 16, 2017

By Family of Rose Kaltenberger

We were very pleased with everyone involved with Seniors Helping Seniors. They went out of their way to work with us and to be sure that all of our needs were met. All the employees were compassionate, caring and very professional in taking care of my mother.

By Nancy P_512060

Seniors Helping Seniors had great service, compassionate caregivers, were always available, and had attentive management. Seniors Helping Seniors made life easier by providing great service, and being flexible enough to tailor services for my mom in a facility. They were also able to provide caregivers at different times of day

By Dan L_511578

Seniors Helping Seniors has genuine compassion in the care they provide. The client enjoys the companionship from Seniors Helping Seniors. He is able to vent and talk with the caregivers.

By Julie M_511559

The physical therapist from Seniors Helping Seniors was terrific, and the person that set up the whole program was very clear and covered everything. The most helpful part of the services from Seniors Helping Seniors was how personal the care was.

By Judy P_511540

Seniors Helping Seniors' caregiver I have is good and does a good job of cleaning. Seniors Helping Seniors has made my life easier because I'm not in the pain I would be if I was doing this all myself.

July 27, 2017

By Jone W_502591

Seniors Helping Seniors comes in and can do light housekeeping. They can work around me and what I need. The care that Seniors Helping Seniors provides keeps my back and legs from hurting, which helps me a lot.

July 25, 2017

By Maria R_501072

I am very likely to recommend Seniors Helping Seniors because they are very helpful and the matching selection was very good. Seniors Helping Seniors alleviated the stress of minor housework and bathing.

July 25, 2017

By Dora M_501065

Seniors Helping Seniors has been a god-send. Sometimes the caregivers are so busy with patient. You can trust them to stay and do what they are supposed to do in the home and drive the patient to where they need to go. Seniors Helping Seniors gives me a chance to run errands or I can take the caregivers to help me. They can be here with my husband while I am gone.

July 20, 2017

By Christine W_498950

If someone needs somebody, they should just contact Seniors Helping Seniors. Seniors Helping Seniors is just helping me.

July 17, 2017

By Shirley R_496803

Seniors Helping Seniors is doing well, but I'm just getting sick and other things are getting harder for me. The caregivers are good and doing well. The caregivers from Seniors Helping Seniors are very good because they do the things that I need. They help with changing the bed, vacuuming, and dusting.

June 29, 2017

By James P_490305

Seniors Helping Seniors is a very punctual company. That is one of their greatest strengths.

June 28, 2017

By John S_489651

Seniors Helping Seniors listens to what I need.

June 23, 2017

By Anonymous_487879

Seniors Helping Seniors works with the VA with their billing. They have a higher percentage of good caregivers.

June 23, 2017

By Darlene_487866

Seniors Helping Seniors is caring and has patience. They take their time to talk with Gary. I am happy with them and so is Gary.

By Joy C_485623

Seniors Helping Seniors had compassionate employees that took care of my mother.

By Debbra V_485409

Seniors Helping Seniors is very good. They put out quality work.

By Robert "Jerry" K_485390

Seniors Helping Seniors costs too much money.

By Lacinda L_483566

I'm very satisfied with Seniors Helping Seniors. I am comfortable with the caregiver because they are not too young.

By Sue B_483564

Seniors Helping Seniors is very good, they do the housework and things like that.

By Arch R_483555

Seniors Helping Seniors does a good job. I can't be here all the time, but I have to show new people what needs to get done. I'd like a consistent caregiver. One caregiver I liked a lot and I had her twice.

By Roylee Wayne M_483552

Seniors Helping Seniors has caregivers that do a great job of whatever you ask them to do.

May 26, 2017

By Steve H_476261

Seniors Helping Seniors is very thorough and do what they say.

May 25, 2017

By Larry T_475895

I would tell a friend that I have had two caregivers from Seniors Helping Seniors that are very friendly and do their jobs well.

May 24, 2017

By Anonymous_474815

Seniors Helping Seniors have always worked for me ,and I have had good luck with them.

May 19, 2017

By Edward K_472960

Seniors Helping Seniors has helped me since I was getting run down and overwhelmed in providing care. They are doing whatever I need of them.

May 19, 2017

By Yolande I_472957

I am very satisfied with Seniors Helping Seniors' abilities and the caregivers' cooking.

By Wayne Otto J_470289

I would tell someone that Seniors Helping Seniors is very professional, and the caregivers have been caring. They are very friendly and approachable.

By Maureen M_470288

Seniors Helping Seniors is competent and thorough.

By Ellen S_470275

The two people that came from Seniors Helping Seniors were very caring and nice people.

By Judith P_470274

Seniors Helping Seniors is reliable, helpful, and they do everything they can to make it a good experience. They are also very flexible.

April 27, 2017

By Rachel P

Patty cleans the bathrooms and vacuums and that's the kind of work I can't do because I don't have the energy for it.

By Tim P

I've had some problems healthwise and I have problems with my feet. I have had to wear a cast and I get off balance. My laundry is fairly heavy and down the hall from my room so that is hard for me. The services help me with that. The caregivers are conscientious and can go three hours without resting.

By Cynthia (Cindy) S

The services have made our lives easier by taking the burden upon themselves.

By Marion S

Seniors Helping Seniors gave me a chance to do things I couldn't do by myself.

By Jane K

Seniors Helping Seniors has made my life easier by keeping my house clean so I don't have to worry about the dust.

By Lynn D

One of the caregivers has really helped us get things organized after we moved; she is continuing to help us. It has also been really helpful to get away from the house from time to time.

By Diane G

I would like the caregivers from Seniors Helping Seniors to be better trained. Some don't know how to administer my medication correctly and aren't knowledgeable in this kind of industry. I think they just select random people for me instead of people with experience.

By Dick H

My husband and I cannot drive so the caregivers are extremely helpful to us. The caregivers do anything that we ask them to help us. The caregivers have great ideas on how to help.

By Mildred P

Seniors Helping Seniors has made my life easier by doing light cleaning that I am unable to do.

March 15, 2017

By Beth P

Seniors Helping Seniors has had a major impact on my life. Without them, I would be stuck in my house without any way of getting around. They take me to get my groceries and to my medical appointments.

February 15, 2017

By Janet M

Because of my physical limitations, managing a limited amount of energy, diminished mobility in a power chair, doing everything by myself is possible, but it takes longer and more energy. Seniors Helping Seniors makes life delightful because my caregiver does anything to help me. It would be very difficult from a day-to-day standpoint not to have someone who does whatever I need.

May 14, 2013

By LeeLauraf

Seniors Helping Seniors is a great source for families in need of help with their parents or a senior member of the family that needs care. I have used Linda's services several time with my father-in-law that had Alzheimer's and her staff was great. They were very comforting to him and he enjoyed the time they would come over and just be a companion. I would highly recommend their services.

May 10, 2013

By Jerry / Floyd

Seniors Helping Seniors One of the most difficult life decisions we are faced with is “when do your parents need help even though they don’t want it.” The tough part is how to find the right situation and how do get it done. Seniors Helping Seniors help and guidance made the process much easier. Thank You! Seniors helping Seniors care of my Dad and his girl friend was excellent. The professionalism of your group was so refreshing in the overwhelming world of eldercare. I cannot tell you how nervous we were having caregivers coming in to help my Dad and Edith. The resistance from these two love birds was formidable. They did not want the help and wanted their privacy—in the past it got ugly—they were so upset at the idea of “a stranger” in her home. I was astonished how well the caregivers handled themselves with the “kids” (95 years old). All of a sudden they were clean and the house began to shape up and they loved your “ladies”. What a difference they made in the lives of all of us who care about Dad and Edith. When Edith passed, your people handled the situation with the skill and caring of a Doctor and counselor combined. I was so impressed and relieved that “you all” were there for Edith, Dad, and us family members. Caregivers stayed until I found a “Nursing Home” for Dad. You even helped with nursing home recommendations. I am so thoroughly impressed with you and your organization’s outstanding performance. Your communication, billing, and cooperation was exemplary. You are so easy to work with and have very well run organization. Your focused was on Dad and Edith’s care, and, yet, you kept me informed. It made me feel so much better knowing you were there for them. I credit you with my sleeping better. I strongly recommend you and your team. If your prospective clients would like to talk to me, I would be glad to share my experience. Jerry Holsinger

From Seniors Helping Seniors of Northern Colorado

At Seniors Helping Seniors, we know that asking for help can be difficult. Our family-focused assisted living team is here to bring you the in-home care you need. Our organization promotes independent senior living, family involvement, and personalized care at affordable prices.

The building block of our organization is to bring compassion into the homes of seniors. We do so by offering caregiving services by other seniors. We truly believe that this dynamic allows for more understanding and support that can not be matched otherwise.

Photos of Seniors Helping Seniors of Northern Colorado

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening

Payment details

• Payroll Provided For Caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

• Licenses: #O4N661 (non-medical) #O40237 (medical)

Seniors Helping Seniors of Northern Colorado