Seniors Helping Seniors Larimer County

Reviews of Seniors Helping Seniors Larimer County

Overview of Ratings

4.8

By Debbra V_1

I have the greatest caregiver through Seniors Helping Seniors. The caregiver comes on time and goes the extra mile. The caregiver lifts my spirits and brings me lots of support.

By Arch R_1

If someone asked me about Seniors Helping Seniors, I would recommend them. The most helpful thing about having the services from Seniors Helping Seniors is having someone to come help me where I live.

By Beverly H_1

Seniors Helping Seniors is very caring, empathetic, and nice. Seniors Helping Seniors has made my life easier in different ways. Basically, I needed them because I could not manage my errands, grocery shopping, and getting to the doctor. I am in much less pain because they help me.

By Don V_1

Seniors Helping Seniors is very good at nailing time down and they were organized. (Possible discharge interview.) Seniors Helping Seniors has allowed my brother to leave whenever he needed to.

By Janice S_2

They're dedicated and caring. They do it because they want to, not because they had to. They made life easier by allowing me to leave knowing that my family member was in good hands and comfortable.

By Larry T_2

Seniors Helping Seniors came on time, the caregivers were very friendly, they did their job, and they left the house the best that they could have. At first, my loved one did not think he needed the care in the house, but after meeting the caregivers, he felt very good and secure about them.

December 01, 2017

By Edward K_3

My caregiver from Seniors Helping Seniors is always on time and does a wonderful job. I have absolutely no complaints. The services from Seniors Helping Seniors have been helpful because all of my floors are wood and have to be cleaned and treated, and I love that they do it so I don't have to.

November 27, 2017

By Katy N

Seniors Helping Seniors is a thoughtful and caring agency. The services from Seniors Helping Seniors helped make my life easier by coming in and doing chores that are hard for me to do and by walking my dog when I could not.

November 20, 2017

By Brenda H_3

The caregivers from Seniors Helping Seniors are closer to my mother's age. She gets along a lot better with older caregivers. The caregivers made sure that my mom would eat lunch and dinner. They gave her exercise and kept her active.

November 15, 2017

By Tina A

Seniors Helping Seniors has caregivers that are qualified and more mature. Seniors Helping Seniors has freed up much of my time.

November 14, 2017

By Evan E

Everyone from Seniors Helping Seniors is professional. The services from Seniors Helping Seniors have made life easier for me because there are a lot of things that I cannot do for myself. They help me with things like sitting down and cooking meals.

By Rachel P_1

Seniors Helping Seniors' service was pretty good. The person who came to our house was efficient and got the job done. The caregiver did chores around the house that I wasn't able to do.

By Judith P_1

I would tell a friend that Seniors Helping Seniors will help me with almost anything I need. The services do everything a disabled person can't do, which makes life easier.

By Anonymous_179

Seniors Helping Seniors is exceptional. They have people with great skills. Seniors Helping Seniors helps me out a lot because I don't know how to cook.

By Gregory N

Seniors Helping Seniors is a very good agency. Seniors Helping Seniors helps me with household activities and keep my house clean.

October 23, 2017

By Ruth H

Seniors Helping Seniors has people who are very kind and caring, and when they say they will do something, they will do it. The most helpful aspect of my services is my caregivers helping me to get to so many different places that I need to get to, because I don't have a car. I have several different doctor appointments, and my caregiver helps get me to where I need to go.

October 23, 2017

By Anonymous_304

I would tell a friend that Seniors Helping Seniors administration people and the caregivers were very nice to work with. Seniors Helping Seniors made the client's life easier by helping them with taking pills and assisting when necessary.

October 19, 2017

By David K

I haven't been with the agency for that long, but they are helpful and accommodating. I have physical limitations so the services have helped so far.

October 17, 2017

By Marion S_1

Seniors Helping Seniors has great caregivers. Seniors Helping Seniors is great at helping me with all the tasks I couldn't do on my own.

By Tim P_1

I would recommend Seniors Helping Seniors because I really like the caregiver that they sent. They do good work! The service helps me by doing the laundry, making the bed, cleaning the bathroom, cleaning the kitchen, and cleaning the floor. Everything they've done has been good.

By Barbara M_10

Seniors Helping Seniors is very responsive, caring, and attentive. The most helpful aspect of my services is my caregivers being there to checkup on me.

By Cynthia S

Seniors Helping Seniors is a good company, and their caregivers aren't just employees. They are caregivers because they want to be, not because they have to. The most helpful aspect of my wife's services is that it helps to free me up and then gives her a change in pace.

September 27, 2017

By Mary P_7

Seniors Helping Seniors have been very courteous and helpful to us. I think the care has impacted our lives in a positive way. The caregivers are knowledgeable in their jobs and Seniors Helping Seniors is very accommodating in the schedule.

September 25, 2017

By Sally S

I am extremely happy with the person that is helping me. She is very comforting and encouraging. Seniors Helping Seniors helps me out so much I want to receive it more but I cannot afford it.

September 23, 2017

By Anonymous_398

I would tell a friend that Seniors Helping Seniors was very helpful. Seniors Helping Seniors made my life easier because I could have someone come in and clean the house while I was caring for my loved one 24/7. They would watch them while I was gone.

September 19, 2017

By Ken K

Seniors Helping Seniors is very accommodating and we have had wonderful luck with them. Seniors Helping Seniors has freed up some time for me to do some things.

September 18, 2017

By Beth P_1

Seniors Helping Seniors are very good help. Seniors Helping Seniors has had a big impact in my life because of all the good help they are to me in getting me to my appointments and shopping for groceries, they help me around the house and feed me by preparing my meals.

By Emily D

We have real issues with scheduling. Things are not happening quite right. The people are top notch. Seniors Helping Seniors has helped my father regain his independence and quality overall.

By Jeannine M

I have already recommend Seniors Helping Seniors to a friend. My caregiver is honest, clean, hardworking, and normal. My life has changed with Seniors Helping Seniors, I couldn't have had a clean apartment without my caregiver.

By Mary M_11

I would recommend Seniors Helping Seniors because they are local, and they are outstanding in their communication with my mother. I like how not being a franchise keeps their prices down. Seniors Helping Seniors makes life better because I feel comfortable with the caregivers taking care of my mother, but I wish I had them more.

By Anonymous_397

We haven't had the services long enough to feel comfortable recommending Seniors Helping Seniors. The services give me peace of mind.

August 25, 2017

By Dan L_1

Seniors Helping Seniors works with me, and it's just nice to have someone to help. The caregivers take me where I need to go. It's nice to know that someone is around to help.

August 25, 2017

By Maureen M_1

I'd tell people that Seniors Helping Seniors is knowledgeable and reliable. The service has helped the most by controlling the swelling in my legs.

August 22, 2017

By Mary M_14

Seniors Helping Seniors has been very helpful to me after my fall. Seniors Helping Seniors makes my life easier, and they help me to stay in my home.

August 18, 2017

By Franklin S

I would tell a friend that Seniors Helping Seniors have been very reliable and they talk to me seriously about what they are doing without being mushy. Seniors Helping Seniors has made life easier because I can't move and they do my shopping for me.

August 16, 2017

By Sandra Y

Seniors Helping Seniors tries hard to match clients, and their caregivers are very professional. I see the caregiver from Seniors Helping Seniors twice a week, and it gives me something to look forward to. We both knit, so we can go do that if we don't have anything else to do.

August 16, 2017

By Family of Rose Kaltenberger

We were very pleased with everyone involved with Seniors Helping Seniors. They went out of their way to work with us and to be sure that all of our needs were met. All the employees were compassionate, caring and very professional in taking care of my mother.

By Nancy P_5

Seniors Helping Seniors had great service, compassionate caregivers, were always available, and had attentive management. Seniors Helping Seniors made life easier by providing great service, and being flexible enough to tailor services for my mom in a facility. They were also able to provide caregivers at different times of day

By Dan L_2

Seniors Helping Seniors has genuine compassion in the care they provide. The client enjoys the companionship from Seniors Helping Seniors. He is able to vent and talk with the caregivers.

By Julie M_4

The physical therapist from Seniors Helping Seniors was terrific, and the person that set up the whole program was very clear and covered everything. The most helpful part of the services from Seniors Helping Seniors was how personal the care was.

By Judy P_3

Seniors Helping Seniors' caregiver I have is good and does a good job of cleaning. Seniors Helping Seniors has made my life easier because I'm not in the pain I would be if I was doing this all myself.

July 27, 2017

By Jone W

Seniors Helping Seniors comes in and can do light housekeeping. They can work around me and what I need. The care that Seniors Helping Seniors provides keeps my back and legs from hurting, which helps me a lot.

July 25, 2017

By Maria R_3

I am very likely to recommend Seniors Helping Seniors because they are very helpful and the matching selection was very good. Seniors Helping Seniors alleviated the stress of minor housework and bathing.

July 25, 2017

By Dora M

Seniors Helping Seniors has been a god-send. Sometimes the caregivers are so busy with patient. You can trust them to stay and do what they are supposed to do in the home and drive the patient to where they need to go. Seniors Helping Seniors gives me a chance to run errands or I can take the caregivers to help me. They can be here with my husband while I am gone.

July 20, 2017

By Christine W_1

If someone needs somebody, they should just contact Seniors Helping Seniors. Seniors Helping Seniors is just helping me.

July 17, 2017

By Shirley R_2

Seniors Helping Seniors is doing well, but I'm just getting sick and other things are getting harder for me. The caregivers are good and doing well. The caregivers from Seniors Helping Seniors are very good because they do the things that I need. They help with changing the bed, vacuuming, and dusting.

June 28, 2017

By James P_5

Seniors Helping Seniors is a very punctual company. That is one of their greatest strengths. Seniors Helping Seniors makes my life easier by helping me out with my day-to-day activities.

June 27, 2017

By John S_18

Seniors Helping Seniors listens to what I need. The service makes life easier because my caregiver goes straight to cleaning without having to be told.

June 23, 2017

By Anonymous_570

Seniors Helping Seniors works with the VA with their billing. They have a higher percentage of good caregivers. Seniors Helping Seniors administrators are very professional, caring, and way above average.

June 23, 2017

By Darlene_1

Seniors Helping Seniors is caring and has patience. They take their time to talk with Gary. I am happy with them and so is Gary. I wish Seniors Helping Seniors could come every day. Gary doesn't drive, so I have to take him with me everywhere.

June 20, 2017

By Joy C

Seniors Helping Seniors had compassionate employees that took care of my mother. Seniors Helping Seniors helped by allowing my mother to stay in her home and not placing her in a nursing home.

June 19, 2017

By Debbra V

Seniors Helping Seniors is very good. They put out quality work. When the caregivers come into my home, they respect my home and myself. The caregiver does everything that I ask them to do in a short amount of time.

June 19, 2017

By Robert "Jerry" K

Seniors Helping Seniors costs too much money. Seniors Helping Seniors makes my life easier by helping drive my wife and me around. We can't do that on our own.

By Lacinda L

I'm very satisfied with Seniors Helping Seniors. I am comfortable with the caregiver because they are not too young. I couldn't go without Seniors Helping Seniors. I admire their help with daily chores and I wouldn't be able to do anything else. They are indispensable to me.

By Sue B_4

Seniors Helping Seniors is very good, they do the housework and things like that. Seniors Helping Seniors has made life easier by helping with housework.

By Arch R

Seniors Helping Seniors does a good job. I can't be here all the time, but I have to show new people what needs to get done. I'd like a consistent caregiver. One caregiver I liked a lot and I had her twice.

By Roylee Wayne M

Seniors Helping Seniors has caregivers that do a great job of whatever you ask them to do. Seniors Helping Seniors has provided me with companionship, but they also help me with the stuff that I can no longer do.

May 25, 2017

By Steve H_4

Seniors Helping Seniors is very thorough and do what they say. The services make my life easier because my dad was staying with me and now he is in a permanent care facility.

May 25, 2017

By Larry T_5

I would tell a friend that I have had two caregivers from Seniors Helping Seniors that are very friendly and do their jobs well. The services give me time to get other things done while they are doing their work.

May 23, 2017

By Anonymous_596

Seniors Helping Seniors have always worked for me ,and I have had good luck with them. Seniors Helping Seniors makes my life easier by letting me be able to be in my home.

May 18, 2017

By Edward K_5

Seniors Helping Seniors has helped me since I was getting run down and overwhelmed in providing care. They are doing whatever I need of them. The services are great, and I can look at a clean house.

May 18, 2017

By Yolande I_1

I am very satisfied with Seniors Helping Seniors' abilities and the caregivers' cooking. I don't know how to cook, so the impact that Seniors Helping Seniors has on my life is great.

By Wayne Otto J_1

I would tell someone that Seniors Helping Seniors is very professional, and the caregivers have been caring. They are very friendly and approachable. Seniors Helping Seniors allows me to get out, and it is a godsend to me. I am confident in knowing that if there is a problem, someone will contact me immediately.

By Maureen M_4

Seniors Helping Seniors is competent and thorough. Seniors Helping Seniors is helpful. They do all they can to make life easier.

By Ellen S_5

The two people that came from Seniors Helping Seniors were very caring and nice people. The most useful part about the care from Seniors Helping Seniors was having someone drive me to my appointments.

By Judith P_4

Seniors Helping Seniors is reliable, helpful, and they do everything they can to make it a good experience. They are also very flexible. Seniors Helping Seniors has literally given my husband and me the ability to keep living.

April 27, 2017

By Rachel P_3

I'm familiar with Seniors Helping Seniors service and I know that they are pretty good and reputable. Patty cleans the bathrooms and vacuums and that's the kind of work I can't do because I don't have the energy for it.

By Tim P_2

I tell people that I think Seniors Helping Seniors does a good job. I know there are so many companies out there who will just sit and visit and that's okay, but when the caregivers do that they don't get work done. Seniors Helping Seniors caregivers don't seem to do that. I've had some problems healthwise and I have problems with my feet. I have had to wear a cast and I get off balance. My laundry is fairly heavy and down the hall from my room so that is hard for me. The services help me with that. The caregivers are conscientious and can go three hours without resting.

By Cynthia S_3

Seniors Helping Seniors has been very caring towards us. They are dependable. The services have made our lives easier by taking the burden upon themselves.

By Marion S_2

Seniors Helping Seniors really works and I had a good experience with them. Seniors Helping Seniors gave me a chance to do things I couldn't do by myself.

By Jane K_1

Seniors Helping Seniors has sent me someone wonderful to keep my house clean. Seniors Helping Seniors has made my life easier by keeping my house clean so I don't have to worry about the dust.

By Lynn D_2

I would recommend Seniors Helping Seniors because they have been very responsive to our needs. One of the caregivers has really helped us get things organized after we moved; she is continuing to help us. It has also been really helpful to get away from the house from time to time.

By Diane G_4

I would hesitate to recommend Seniors Helping Seniors because I get a different caregiver every day and have to go through my routine with each new caregiver that comes. I would like the caregivers from Seniors Helping Seniors to be better trained. Some don't know how to administer my medication correctly and aren't knowledgeable in this kind of industry. I think they just select random people for me instead of people with experience.

By Dick H_1

Seniors Helping Seniors is a good company because they are able and willing to do anything to help my husband and me. My husband and I cannot drive so the caregivers are extremely helpful to us. The caregivers do anything that we ask them to help us. The caregivers have great ideas on how to help.

By Mildred P_1

I would recommend Seniors Helping Seniors because the caregiver I have is very reliable. I really like her. Seniors Helping Seniors has made my life easier by doing light cleaning that I am unable to do.

March 15, 2017

By Beth P_2

Seniors Helping Seniors has been wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone. Seniors Helping Seniors has had a major impact on my life. Without them, I would be stuck in my house without any way of getting around. They take me to get my groceries and to my medical appointments.

February 15, 2017

By Janet M_5

I've had Seniors Helping Seniors for almost a year, and all of the caregivers have been consistently wonderful people. They are excellent in providing care, easy to work with, and willing to do what I needed. Because of my physical limitations, managing a limited amount of energy, diminished mobility in a power chair, doing everything by myself is possible, but it takes longer and more energy. Seniors Helping Seniors makes life delightful because my caregiver does anything to help me. It would be very difficult from a day-to-day standpoint not to have someone who does whatever I need.

May 14, 2013

By LeeLauraf

Seniors Helping Seniors is a great source for families in need of help with their parents or a senior member of the family that needs care. I have used Linda's services several time with my father-in-law that had Alzheimer's and her staff was great. They were very comforting to him and he enjoyed the time they would come over and just be a companion. I would highly recommend their services.

May 09, 2013

By Jerry / Floyd

Seniors Helping Seniors One of the most difficult life decisions we are faced with is “when do your parents need help even though they don’t want it.” The tough part is how to find the right situation and how do get it done. Seniors Helping Seniors help and guidance made the process much easier. Thank You! Seniors helping Seniors care of my Dad and his girl friend was excellent. The professionalism of your group was so refreshing in the overwhelming world of eldercare. I cannot tell you how nervous we were having caregivers coming in to help my Dad and Edith. The resistance from these two love birds was formidable. They did not want the help and wanted their privacy—in the past it got ugly—they were so upset at the idea of “a stranger” in her home. I was astonished how well the caregivers handled themselves with the “kids” (95 years old). All of a sudden they were clean and the house began to shape up and they loved your “ladies”. What a difference they made in the lives of all of us who care about Dad and Edith. When Edith passed, your people handled the situation with the skill and caring of a Doctor and counselor combined. I was so impressed and relieved that “you all” were there for Edith, Dad, and us family members. Caregivers stayed until I found a “Nursing Home” for Dad. You even helped with nursing home recommendations. I am so thoroughly impressed with you and your organization’s outstanding performance. Your communication, billing, and cooperation was exemplary. You are so easy to work with and have very well run organization. Your focused was on Dad and Edith’s care, and, yet, you kept me informed. It made me feel so much better knowing you were there for them. I credit you with my sleeping better. I strongly recommend you and your team. If your prospective clients would like to talk to me, I would be glad to share my experience. Jerry Holsinger

From Seniors Helping Seniors Larimer County

At Seniors Helping Seniors, we know that asking for help can be difficult. Our family-focused assisted living team is here to bring you the in-home care you need. Our organization promotes independent senior living, family involvement, and personalized care at affordable prices.

The building block of our organization is to bring compassion into the homes of seniors. We do so by offering caregiving services by other seniors. We truly believe that this dynamic allows for more understanding and support that can not be matched otherwise.

Photos of Seniors Helping Seniors Larimer County

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening

Payment details

• Payroll Provided For Caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

• Licenses: #O4N661 (non-medical) #O40237 (medical)

Seniors Helping Seniors Larimer County