Visiting Angels Fond du Lac, WI - Fond Du Lac, WI

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels Fond du Lac, WI - Fond Du Lac, WI

Cynthia S_494429 July 11, 2017

I would tell someone about the excellent quality of care from Visiting Angels, and they personalize the care. The most positive impact of the services is that it is a great benefit to have someone come help me and bathe me when I am sick. They help me to stay as independent as I can be. I wouldn't be able to be as functional as I am without Visiting Angels. I would probably be in a nursing facility by now instead of in my own home.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Visiting Angels Fond du Lac, WI - Fond Du Lac, WI

We are a locally owned and operated provider of non-medical in-home care. Our assistance has helped countless aging and disabled individuals in the Calumet, Columbia, Dodge, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Manitowoc, Marquette,Outagamie, Shawano, Sheboygan, Waupca, Waushara & Winnebago counties of Wisconsin live happily and comfortably at home. If you have an aging parent or family member who could benefit from some extra help at home, then in-home care from Visiting Angels of Fond du lac WI is right for you! Some in-home care services that we commonly provide include: Assistance with meal planning, meal preparation, medication reminders, hospice care, palliative care, Alzheimer’s services, hygiene assistance, help with bathing and dressing.

Features of Visiting Angels Fond du Lac, WI - Fond Du Lac, WI

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening