Visiting Angels Fond du Lac, WI - Fond Du Lac, WI

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels Fond du Lac, WI - Fond Du Lac, WI

Terry Ann C_520612 September 07, 2017

I am fairly new with Visiting Angels, but I have noticed that the caregivers are very well trained. I truly like the fact that the few people from Visiting Angels I have come in contact with seem to be sincere and want to be helpful in providing care. There is no comparison to the help I receive from Visiting Angels. Their services are a big help in my life.

Phillip L_515388 August 23, 2017

Visiting Angels does a good job, because they do a good cleaning job. Visiting Angels has made my life better by cleaning the house.

Anonymous_509129 August 09, 2017

Visiting Angels is easy to work with. I really needed help and am able to have Visiting Angels.

Michael V_508902 August 09, 2017

Visiting Angels is kind and courteous to me, and they are also on time. Without Visiting Angels, I would not be able to get through my wife's death because they are able to help me out throughout the week.

Adrienne E_508896 August 09, 2017

When Visiting Angels comes, they are very attentive to me and my needs. Visiting Angels helps me stay on track with my medication.

Ruth S_507523 August 07, 2017

Visiting Angels' employees are friendly and hardworking. I am able to get my shopping done and speak to someone because of Visiting Angels' service.

Billy & Bernice C_507516 August 07, 2017

Visiting Angels knows what they are doing, and they do a lot of work for me and my husband. Because of the caregivers from Visiting Angels, my husband doesn't have to cook supper anymore, and he really does not like to do that.

Ardietta T_507510 August 07, 2017

Visiting Angels is very considerate and seems to be very aware of they are doing. Everything is covered. The caregivers come at a good time when things need to get done.

Donna H_502617 July 27, 2017

Visiting Angels is very good, courteous, and thorough. Visiting Angels does all the cleaning that I can't do because I am in a wheelchair.

Judy W_502227 July 27, 2017

The caregivers from Visiting Angels are very prompt and considerate. The services took over duties that I would ordinarily have to do.

Jennie A_500348 July 24, 2017

Visiting Angels helps us to get familiar with our needs before the care starts and to accommodate each other. Visiting Angels has helped me improve in regards to my back pain, but I don't think that I will ever be free of back pain.

Jill T_494445 July 11, 2017

Visiting Angels is a good agency because they have pleasant people who are courteous and respectful. The services helped me with laundry, food preparation, and light house keeping.

Terri F_494444 July 11, 2017

I would recommend Visiting Angels to someone. I would tell them that Visiting Angels wants to know if everything is going okay with me. The caregivers come in and help my wife with her shower. They also do cleaning in the house.

Cynthia S_494429 July 11, 2017

I would tell someone about the excellent quality of care from Visiting Angels, and they personalize the care. The most positive impact of the services is that it is a great benefit to have someone come help me and bathe me when I am sick. They help me to stay as independent as I can be. I wouldn't be able to be as functional as I am without Visiting Angels. I would probably be in a nursing facility by now instead of in my own home.

From Visiting Angels Fond du Lac, WI - Fond Du Lac, WI

We are a locally owned and operated provider of non-medical in-home care. Our assistance has helped countless aging and disabled individuals in the Calumet, Columbia, Dodge, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Manitowoc, Marquette,Outagamie, Shawano, Sheboygan, Waupca, Waushara & Winnebago counties of Wisconsin live happily and comfortably at home. If you have an aging parent or family member who could benefit from some extra help at home, then in-home care from Visiting Angels of Fond du lac WI is right for you! Some in-home care services that we commonly provide include: Assistance with meal planning, meal preparation, medication reminders, hospice care, palliative care, Alzheimer’s services, hygiene assistance, help with bathing and dressing.

Features of Visiting Angels Fond du Lac, WI - Fond Du Lac, WI

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening