Home Instead Senior Care - Florence, AL

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Florence, AL

Tonya Carson September 30, 2015

Donna, our caregiver has always been prompt and takes really good care of our mom.

Hillard Smith September 30, 2015

I am very satisfied with my caregiver. I enjoy her company very much.

George Fuller September 30, 2015

The caregiver does a real good job. She is on time and does everything I ask.

Geraldine Hooper September 30, 2015

My caregiver gets 5 starts because she's wonderful.

Jolene Stockton September 30, 2015

I’m very pleased with Home Instead’s service. Office staff has been very pleasing and courteous.

Shelah Harvey September 30, 2015

They have very professional staff and caregiver. The caregiver is prompt. I would recommend to family and friends.

Agnes King September 30, 2015

All my caregivers are good to me.

Joyce V. Thornton September 30, 2015

I love my caregiver. She's always on time and very clean. I couldn't ask for any better.

Diann Belue August 31, 2015

Home Instead has been the most wonderful support group for my Uncle who passed away recently. I could not have taken care of him without their help. Each caregiver was so loving and attentive to his needs. They always answered my calls with such grace and willingness to help our family, day or night. I cannot express my deepest appreciation for all the staff at the Florence, AL office.

mattywhite August 12, 2015

I recommend this company over and over again. They did a great job caring for my mother. They did housekeeping, kept her company, cooked, ran errands and anything else they could to ease my stress as well as hers. She loved her caregivers and they were always polite and respectful. When she passed they even came to the visiting. Truly a great company with loving CAREGivers.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Florence, AL

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Florence, AL

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address