Home Instead Senior Care - Florence, AL

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Florence, AL

Otes Henderson September 30, 2015

Lisa takes excellent care of me.

Tonya Carson September 30, 2015

Donna, our caregiver has always been prompt and takes really good care of our mom.

Hillard Smith September 30, 2015

I am very satisfied with my caregiver. I enjoy her company very much.

George Fuller September 30, 2015

The caregiver does a real good job. She is on time and does everything I ask.

Jolene Stockton September 30, 2015

I’m very pleased with Home Instead’s service. Office staff has been very pleasing and courteous.

Geraldine Hooper September 30, 2015

My caregiver gets 5 starts because she's wonderful.

Shelah Harvey September 30, 2015

They have very professional staff and caregiver. The caregiver is prompt. I would recommend to family and friends.

Agnes King September 30, 2015

All my caregivers are good to me.

Joyce V. Thornton September 30, 2015

I love my caregiver. She's always on time and very clean. I couldn't ask for any better.

Diann Belue August 31, 2015

Home Instead has been the most wonderful support group for my Uncle who passed away recently. I could not have taken care of him without their help. Each caregiver was so loving and attentive to his needs. They always answered my calls with such grace and willingness to help our family, day or night. I cannot express my deepest appreciation for all the staff at the Florence, AL office.

mattywhite August 12, 2015

I recommend this company over and over again. They did a great job caring for my mother. They did housekeeping, kept her company, cooked, ran errands and anything else they could to ease my stress as well as hers. She loved her caregivers and they were always polite and respectful. When she passed they even came to the visiting. Truly a great company with loving CAREGivers.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Florence, AL

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Florence, AL

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details