Comfort Keepers | Flemington, NJ

Contact Now

Reviews of Comfort Keepers | Flemington, NJ

DMRR March 21, 2014

Please accept my thanks for everything Comfort Keepers of Flemington did for my Mom. She was very happy with the in-home care she received right up through the last day. The care you provided was also of great comfort to me. I could not have done it alone. I recommend Comfort Keepers of Flemington for anyone seeking in-home care.

Debbie M.

mindy1212 February 15, 2014

My sisters and I would like to express our sincere gratitude to the staff at Comfort Keepers of Flemington. They provided our Mom with two wonderful caregivers the past 18 months. They were caring, gentle and compassionate caregivers. They were considerate to Mom’s always changing needs. We also knew Mom was in good hands with Comfort Keepers. Additionally, the office staff was always available to assist us and answer our questions. If you ever need care for yourself or a loved one, do not hesitate to call Comfort Keepers of Flemington, New Jersey. Thank you.

AlexDavis December 21, 2013

I just wanted to personally thank everyone at Comfort Keepers in Flemington, New Jersey for everything you have done for Mom and I the past 18 months. Your entire team, from the owner to every "Comfort Keepers," was there for us at every step. You certainly provided "piece of mind" as you promised. THANK YOU! I certainly will recommend Comfort Keepers to any of my family, friends and church members. Please feel free to have any potential clients contact me. I will tell them how fabulous you are! Thank you.

BrettChicago November 17, 2013

We used Comfort Keepers of Flemington, New Jersey, for our Mom and Dad the past three years so they could remain home as long as possible. Thanks to Comfort Keepers, they were able to stay safe at home until the very end when we had to move them to a facility due to their failing health. In fact, Comfort Keepers recommended we should do this and provided us with a list of local facilities. The caregivers were all wonderful caring people and the office staff kept my entire family informed. Not easy since I have six siblings and we all live out of state. However, they were our eyes and ears and my family will always be grateful. I highly recommend Comfort Keepers. Thank you.

JPP402 November 07, 2013

Just a note of thanks to Comfort Keepers for all the wonderful caregivers they matched us with for our Mom. They were all kind, supportive, dependable and caring. Mom always felt well cared for and comfortable with her "Comfort Keepers." I was also impressed by the entire Comfort Keeper Flemington office staff. They were always there for Mom and I whenever we called. I will recommend Comfort Keepers to anyone I come across in need of their wonderful services. Thank you.

MLKnudes October 27, 2013

I interviewed this provider

I interviewed many senior home care agencies while searching for care for my Dad, but only one agency stood above the rest and that was Comfort Keepers of Flemington. I knew Comfort Keepers was different the moment Kelly walked into our home for the initial home visit. She simply educated my family on Comfort Keepers and the different home care services they provide. She told us the process of matching clients to caregivers. Then, she just answered our questions....and we had a lot! Kelly was kind, thoughtful and caring. She made us all feel comfortable. Our caregiver (Linda) was excellent as well. She was always prompt, knowledgeable, attentive, understanding and compassionate. Linda and Dad formed a special bond. They became best friends! Thank you Comfort Keepers, our family will always be grateful for the wonderful services you provide.

CRyan October 20, 2013

I just wanted to take the time and post this review about Comfort Keepers of Flemington, New Jersey, and thank them for everything they did for my Mother and family the past four years. Their live-in home care service was quite a relief for us during a very difficult time. It gave our family piece of mind knowing Mom was in such good hands. Everyone we met was professional, responsive, flexible, and caring. Their caregivers, or “Comfort Keepers” as they are called, were kind, patient, sensitive of Mom’s and our needs, and, most importantly, compassionate. The office staff is wonderful! They were always available for us, including nights and weekends. They totally went out of their way to advise us and offer recommendations for Mom’s always changing home care needs, especially at the end. I highly recommend Comfort Keepers for anyone who is looking for home care. Thank you.

Cindy

D M September 06, 2013

I just wanted to say thank you to Comfort Keepers of Flemington, NJ. The office staff was professional, kind and truly caring. They really did listen to what I needed. We asked for help for my Mother so I could do what needed to be done for my daughter's wedding. Kathy was am exceptional care giver or "Comfort Keeper." She went above and beyond her duties. I don't know what we would have done without Comfort Keepers. Thank you Comfort Keepers. I will be using your services again.

Donna M.

Lynne3 March 13, 2013

We had Comfort Keepers for almost a year before my father passed away. They offer flexibility in services that we needed at the time. The people they provided are excellent in terms of showing care and concern for my dad. They were very good at what they did in taking care of him; from the companion all the way up to live-in care where he need real personal care like dressing, bathing, and eating. Overall, we had a very good experience.

karenruss December 23, 2012

My sister Nancy and I would like to express our thanks to you and your staff for the years of home care service that was provided to our parents. Your team of "Comfort Keepers" helped keep our parents at home for as long as possible.

That being said we would like to address all the "Comfort Keepers" of the Flemington, NJ office that were with our parents from the beginning to the end. Your staff was amazing! Honestly, I do not know how we could have continued on as long as we did if wasn't for your team of "Comfort Keepers."

It is a blessing to have ones parents with them for so many years at home and Comfort Keepers helped keep those blessings going for as long as possible.

Again, our sincere thanks to you, your whole team, and especially all the the wonderful "Comfort Keepers" your company provided over the years.

Karen & Nancy (Whitehouse Staion, NJ)

Christine11 November 30, 2012

My family and I would like to express our sincere appreciation and gratitude for the services Comfort Keepers provided during our time for Home Health Care Services. Your prompt, but more important, compassionate and courteous to our needs, especially in sudden changes to our situation exhibited the professionalism the Comfort Keepers name is synonymous with. The compassion and patience shown by your staff and "Comfort Keepers" are second to none. It certainly gave us peace of mind to know such caring individuals would not only be assisting our parents, but watching over them as well.

Thank you again for your "Personal Touch" professionalism during this time of need.

From Comfort Keepers

At Comfort Keepers, our aim is to allow our clients to age with dignity and independence. We treat each of our clients with respect and dignity, as if they were a member of our own family. We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of comforting care for seniors and others in need of assistance with the Activities of Daily Living. We specialize in Alzheimer Care, Dementia Care and Live-In Care.

Comfort Keepers provides a wide range of non-medical, in-home services, which are tailored to meet the needs of each individual. The following is a partial list of our services:

Companionship and Homemaking Services

• Companionship & Conversation
  • Meal Preparation
  • Medication Reminders
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Laundry and Linen Washing
  • Errand Services (pharmacy, physician appointments, lab work, etc.)
  • Grocery Shopping

• Alzheimer's Care
  • Dementia Care
  • Family Respite Care
  • Palliative Care

New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs Health Care Service Firm License Number HP0081000

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes