Synergy HomeCare | Federal Way, WA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare | Federal Way, WA

loving daughter34 February 17, 2016

I’ve been happy with Synergy. My mom does not have the same caregiver every single time, so it’s hard to rate the caregivers. I leave at 5 a.m, and they’re never usually here at 5 like they’re supposed to be, but my husband doesn’t leave till about 5:30, so it kind of balances out. They interact with her, give her lunch, change her if she needs to be changed and things like that. This sounds terrible because they care for my mom, but I’d probably give them three stars. They’ve shown up on days that they’re not supposed to be here and then not be here when they’re supposed to be here, and there’s been a couple of times where it’s made my husband late for work.

Anonymous111810950 October 21, 2015

Synergy Home is what we needed. They have been helpful and got with us right away. They were very kind and courteous in setting us up as a client. Management and billing so far has been so good. As far as in response to our queries and needs, it has been good.

We thank you for the opportunity to care for your loved one, We are happy to help. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know, we will be glad to be of service.

Elizabeth47 October 31, 2014

Thanks so much for all your help and for introducing us to Dianne M. She is a gem. My mother will be moving into a very nice AFH soon so we will no longer be needing Synergy services. I will however recommend you folks.

Thanks for the kind words Elizabeth. Dianne enjoyed her time with your mother as well. We wish her luck as her move in to her new place. Dianne still like to stop by and take her to lunch once in a while. We applaud you for taking care of her and hang on as long as you did.

Risa2 October 31, 2014

I want to thank each and everyone of your staff for the amazing patience and care given to my father during his final hours. They were vigilant and so kind. They respected my father as a person and demonstrated incredible skill and knowledge. They were diligent when it comes the plan of care and gave report to myself as well as the oncoming nurse. I will utilize your service if needed in the future. Thanks for your prompt follow up on my request. You're an excellent agency.

Risa, we thank you for the privilege to care for your dad. What you did for him by having us and make sure he was as comfortable as he can be was a gift that I am sure he appreciated. He is in a better now and free from any suffering and pain. Let us know if we can be an assistance in the future.

Caring92213050 May 14, 2014

I saw Synergy in an ad and thought about calling them. I was very impressed with the quality of their home support care as far as the individuals that we work with. I've been very impressed and very happy with them. They're very thorough with their billing and scheduling. I like that they are conscientious. Whenever we had any questions or concerns, they answer them promptly.

Margaret35 April 03, 2014

Catie is very special. We are blessed to have her take care of my mother. She is an asset to your company. I hope your situation with my folks keeps her around for quite sometime. She is through and professional. She is great for mom. She challenges mom. Mom certainly is quite attached to Catie. She fits well with our family and is very understanding. Her detailed communication I find very much appreciated. Thank you for sending us Catie,. I would not hesitate to write a referral in the future.

About Synergy HomeCare

Synergy HomeCare is an in-home care provider serving Federal Way, WA and the surrounding area. Synergy HomeCare offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Synergy HomeCare