Homewell of South King County

Overview of Ratings

4.5

September 12, 2017

By William "DICK" P_522488

HomeWell Senior Care is a company I can trust and depend on. Everyone in the company is honest. HomeWell Senior Care is taking care of me and that makes a difference, especially since caregivers can make a guy happy with a broken hip.

August 22, 2017

By Kandy R_514554

HomeWell Senior Care has been consistent in communication and following through. HomeWell Senior Care has been able to assist my in-laws in maintaining their lifestyle and allowing us to maintain ours as well.

August 17, 2017

By Bernard C_513151

HomeWell Senior Care has helpful services. They help with everything around the house, and they help my grandparents to do extra stuff that the caregivers don't need to do. My life is easier because HomeWell Senior Care keeps my stress down and makes sure that he isn't hurt or anything. It's good that there is someone who can take my grandpa to the hospital if he gets hurt.

August 14, 2017

By Barb F_510892

HomeWell Senior Care is good about notifying me and making me aware if the caregivers have a problem with the traffic or if they have an appointment. HomeWell Senior Care provided me with someone that could drive me to my appointments.

July 19, 2017

By Art C_498068

I would recommend HomeWell Senior Care because they are accommodating and a good service. HomeWell Senior Care has been very helpful.

By Anonymous

Excellent. Very responsive to any concerns and staff is well-trained, caring, thorough, and professional.

By H. Dickson

Homewell was super careful about finding the right caregiver for my mother. The services helped me most by allowing me to sleep well at night knowing my mother is being taken care of.

By M. McDaniels

Homewell Senior Care is able to handle things and they really seem to care. The services provided really help out with all that we need taken care of.

By K. Lewan

Homewell Senior Care knows that we have very specific needs from a caregiver, so they don't send just anybody.

July 12, 2017

By Karen L_494865

HomeWell Senior Care is good about finding caregivers that are very well-qualified, and they do their job. We have to have somebody from HomeWell Senior Care to help us get the client out of bed.

June 23, 2017

By Barbara C_488080

HomeWell Senior Care is reliable. I was with another company that was unreliable and had a dishonest billing department. However, I have found that HomeWell Senior Care is very honest, and they do a good job.

June 12, 2017

By Lois H_481923

HomeWell Senior Care did not have good caregivers who could satisfy our needs.

May 27, 2017

By anonymous225664

Caring, flexible, professional, provides advice and suggestions, answers questions on possible future outcomes, trustworthy, and entertaining.

May 23, 2017

By anonymous075343

The services allow the client more independence.

May 19, 2017

By anonymous372288

I love my caregiver. I couldn't ask for anyone better. Homewell Senior Care's staff is great. They call to check on me to see if I am doing well.

May 18, 2017

By anonymous628500

Caregivers show their knowledge by keeping up with their job and they like it.

April 12, 2017

By Jean Y

For me, it is really helpful to have my caregiver help me prepare my food and help me with my shower.

July 09, 2014

By Kerry5

Right now, we have a caregiver coming in twice a week. They come in on time. The caregiver is very helpful around the house. She tells me what my wife has done while I've been gone.

From Homewell of South King County

Founded back in 1996, HomeWell is proud to extend our trustworthy services to clients throughout North America. We know how important it is to find a senior care provider you can trust to handle your loved one or family member’s daily care.

Our compassionate Personal Assistants can provide care for individuals in Kent, Auburn, Des Moines, and surrounding areas. Our team undergoes extensive screening, testing, and training to ensure your loved one is cared for by the best of the best.

For more information about this agency, please fill out the contact form on this page and visit the agency's website here: http://www.homewellseniorcare.com/federal-way/

Photos of Homewell of South King County