Homewell of South King County

Contact Now

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Homewell of South King County

Karen L_494865 July 12, 2017

HomeWell Senior Care is good about finding caregivers that are very well-qualified, and they do their job. We have to have somebody from HomeWell Senior Care to help us get the client out of bed.

Barbara C_488080 June 23, 2017

HomeWell Senior Care is reliable. I was with another company that was unreliable and had a dishonest billing department. However, I have found that HomeWell Senior Care is very honest, and they do a good job.

Lois H_481923 June 12, 2017

HomeWell Senior Care did not have good caregivers who could satisfy our needs.

anonymous225664 May 27, 2017

Caring, flexible, professional, provides advice and suggestions, answers questions on possible future outcomes, trustworthy, and entertaining.

anonymous075343 May 23, 2017

The services allow the client more independence.

anonymous372288 May 19, 2017

I love my caregiver. I couldn't ask for anyone better. Homewell Senior Care's staff is great. They call to check on me to see if I am doing well.

anonymous628500 May 18, 2017

Caregivers show their knowledge by keeping up with their job and they like it.

Jean Y April 12, 2017

For me, it is really helpful to have my caregiver help me prepare my food and help me with my shower.

Kerry5 July 09, 2014

Right now, we have a caregiver coming in twice a week. They come in on time. The caregiver is very helpful around the house. She tells me what my wife has done while I've been gone.

From Homewell of South King County

Founded back in 1996, HomeWell is proud to extend our trustworthy services to clients throughout North America. We know how important it is to find a senior care provider you can trust to handle your loved one or family member’s daily care.

Our compassionate Personal Assistants can provide care for individuals in Kent, Auburn, Des Moines, and surrounding areas. Our team undergoes extensive screening, testing, and training to ensure your loved one is cared for by the best of the best.

For more information about this agency, please fill out the contact form on this page and visit the agency's website here: http://www.homewellseniorcare.com/federal-way/