ELDirect In-Home ELDerly Care

Reviews of ELDirect In-Home ELDerly Care

Average Rating:
Michael16 March 01, 2013

I was going through radiation and chemotherapy, and a friend of mine recommended Eldirect InHome Care. They're wonderful. They're very nice, very caring, efficient, and they call me all the time to check if everything's okay. My caregiver comes in five days a week. They brought me a bunch of goodies last Christmas to celebrate. They have a list of people that are low-income or no income. They brought me all kinds of warm weather gear because I came here from the tropics. So they brought me long johns and other basic essentials. I was really surprised.

Caring0288 March 01, 2013

Eldirect Home Care was recommended to me when I got out of rehabilitation. The caregivers are very good. I don't have any complaints. They come in three hours a day, three times a week. They help me with housework, cooking, and bathing. The service is good, but I'd like the caregiver to take me to the store when I need to go.

kkk February 06, 2013

I interviewed this provider

When Mother was going through the last stages of Alzheimers we called ELDirect to find a caregiver. I can't praise their services enough. She was caring and gentle with Mom during her last days. I felt comfortable with their screening process and the lines of communications were always open. When you're faced with the reality of a loved one in the last stages of life there are lots of things to think about. It was reasuring to know ELDirect had the bases covered for a trustworthy caregiver and that was a burden lifted.

Karen26 November 21, 2012

I think ELDirect was kind of messed up. They didn't want anybody to work full-time hours. That was the problem, because my dad wanted the caregiver eight hours a day. She did everything for my dad because he has become very incapacitated. She was very good. My dad didn't trust anybody else, that's why she wanted her for many hours.

Hi Karen,

I'm glad you replied and your father enjoyed our Care- Assistant's work, drive and compassion. It's our sole focus to provide hand-selected, exceptional Care Assistants like your father experienced.

I am sorry that you felt under-served. I apologize if you got the impression ELDirect was unable or unwilling to provide more than 8 hours of care.

I researched your father's case all the way back to the beginning and gathered up all the notes and documentation.

Again, I am sorry for any misunderstandings.

With some cases, though, we ARE limited by State and Federal programs on the hours we are allowed to provide. Sometimes these clients want AND need more hours"¦yet we are not, unfortunately, allowed to provide more hours of care.

Please give me a call and I will be happy to provide you with the schedules, signed time sheets, telephony clock-ins and signatures to help clear up any confusion.

Thanks for your review - please call me and let me help.

Leigh Davis, President, ELDirect In-Home Elderly Care

About ELDirect In-Home ELDerly Care

ELDirect In-Home ELDerly Care is an in-home care provider serving Fayetteville, AR and the surrounding area. ELDirect In-Home ELDerly Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of ELDirect In-Home ELDerly Care