ELDirect In-Home ELDerly Care Home Care

Overview of Ratings

4.6

November 21, 2012

By Karen26

I think ELDirect was kind of messed up. They didn't want anybody to work full-time hours. That was the problem, because my dad wanted the caregiver eight hours a day. She did everything for my dad because he has become very incapacitated. She was very good. My dad didn't trust anybody else, that's why she wanted her for many hours.

Hi Karen,

I'm glad you replied and your father enjoyed our Care- Assistant's work, drive and compassion. It's our sole focus to provide hand-selected, exceptional Care Assistants like your father experienced.

I am sorry that you felt under-served. I apologize if you got the impression ELDirect was unable or unwilling to provide more than 8 hours of care.

I researched your father's case all the way back to the beginning and gathered up all the notes and documentation.

Again, I am sorry for any misunderstandings.

With some cases, though, we ARE limited by State and Federal programs on the hours we are allowed to provide. Sometimes these clients want AND need more hours"¦yet we are not, unfortunately, allowed to provide more hours of care.

Please give me a call and I will be happy to provide you with the schedules, signed time sheets, telephony clock-ins and signatures to help clear up any confusion.

Thanks for your review - please call me and let me help.

Leigh Davis, President, ELDirect In-Home Elderly Care

From ELDirect In-Home ELDerly Care

Only 1 in-home senior care company is recognized by Lloyd's of London for exceptional caregiver quality.

With over 50 years of experience, ELDirect provides nationally recognized non-medical in-home care for seniors.

Serving all of NW Arkansas and Ft. Smith River Valley, ELDirect provides homemaker duties, cleaning, meal preparation, laundry, errands, companionship, medication reminders, assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and mobility.

Get our free report that can save you time, money and heartache: "5 Security Checks Every Company Must Perform Before Sending A Caregiver Into My Home" visit www.ELDirectHomecare.com

ELDirect In-Home ELDerly Care Caregivers

Caregiver Skills Include: Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: Yes
RN on staff: Yes
Caregivers are available 24 hours a day: Yes
Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities: Yes

Photos of ELDirect In-Home ELDerly Care