BrightStar Novi

Overview of Ratings

4.6

November 07, 2017

By Kathy B

BrightStar Care has registered nurses that come to take care of my loved one. BrightStar Care is very beneficial to my loved one, they manage his medication.

November 06, 2017

By Suzie G

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I liked the people that are helping me. The services from BrightStar Care are very important to us.

October 18, 2017

By Leo B

BrightStar Care has service that is service for life. We have had a few caregivers that were not too desirable, but the rest have been satisfactory. BrightStar Care has just been good at serving me and being sure that we have been taken care of.

October 18, 2017

By Bob _1

We had an accident where one of the caregivers didn't show up and didn't tell me, and that upset us. I called BrightStar Care and told them, and they were very sorry, and I thought they were going to get rid of that girl. The caregiver seems interested in us and her job. Sometimes days can be difficult for us, and they help.

October 11, 2017

By Lisa C_3

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is very reliable and high quality. They are also flexible. BrightStar Care helps my loved one with everything around the house and they take her on errands.

October 10, 2017

By Nancy B_1

We did not have service with BrightStar Care for a very long time, but from what I know, they sent a bill in with the sympathy card. The first aide that they sent out was really good, but the second was just not, and she kept telling me my mom that she has experience with dying people, when my mom was dying, which was not very good. The caregiver did some things that were kind of annoying to my wife, like washing the clean laundry instead of dirty laundry and things like that.

September 28, 2017

By Jack T

We would recommend BrightStar Care because they have been wonderful to both of us. BrightStar Care could send us caregivers that are actually interested in us.

September 22, 2017

By Richard B_3

BrightStar Care is a good agency because they train their people well. I think that they're taught to be respectful and friendly. The BrightStar Care services are good because they try to understand their clients, and they try to be kind and considerate. They do as much as they're asked to do, and they're not lazy at all.

September 19, 2017

By Anonymous_352

BrightStar Care is very accommodating. They explain everything in detail and make detailed notes about the situation. BrightStar Care does a good job about keeping my loved one happy. They have some problems, but they don't get upset when the caregivers come.

September 13, 2017

By David L_3

BrightStar Care is professional, concerned, and follows up with me and my needs. BrightStar Care is professional, concerned, and is always there to help me when I need it.

From BrightStar Novi

BrightStar Novi is an in-home care provider serving Farmington Hills, MI and the surrounding area. BrightStar Novi offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Novi