BrightStar Novi

Reviews of BrightStar Novi

4.4

March 14, 2018

By Rocco C

There is nothing they could really do, but some caregivers are better than others. When he first got out of the hospital, he needed them a lot more. Now, he doesn't need them as much.

March 14, 2018

By Michael L_7

They were incredible. They just did a wonderful job. My mother was very happy with them when she was here. The folks there are just wonderful. They did the job they were supposed to do. Everything I know about what they did at the house was from what my sister conveyed to me, and she was also extremely satisfied.

March 13, 2018

By Jack T_3

I've had issues with billing. I normally have home care for 8 hours a day. During a period of 12 days, they charged me for three days that I didn't have care at all. I don't think it's fair to charge me for care I didn't have. They should maintain the services they're supposed to provide.

March 05, 2018

By Nancy M_15

I've had nothing but very nice caregivers with BrightStar Care. They only come once a week so they usually go to the store for me. They're more than happy to do something around the house for me.

January 29, 2018

By Jayne H_1

They were very friendly. In the beginning, I was having trouble getting them to come at the right time, but they would always call me if they were running late and when they showed up, so that was nice. They were there to help my mom, and that really helped her out the first few days she was back in her apartment, because she needed therapy and they worked with her. They did everything right.

January 11, 2018

By STEPHANIE G_1

BrightStar Care has good communication. My caregiver kind of just sits there. I have peace of mind someone is with my dad but that's pretty much about it.

January 09, 2018

By Kirk F

The services are pretty good because they are dependable and accommodating with my schedule changes. My caregiver does everything very well for me and does things that we can't do for ourselves. The services are very urgent because our capacity to do things that we once did is limited and my wife can't do what she needs to for me.

December 18, 2017

By Louise U_1

BrightStar Care did exactly what they said they were going to do. Everyone was very professional, and knew what they were doing. The services from BrightStar Care made life easier for me by taking care of everyday items for my parents in their apartment. It allowed me to take care of my other loved ones along with other things that needed to be done.

December 15, 2017

By Carolyn C_1

BrightStar Care is prompt in taking care of any requests that I have and the caregiver that they selected is wonderful. I don't need as much help as my daughter thinks I do, but I can't drive and my caregiver takes me out to do the things that I need.

December 04, 2017

By Allen K_1

We have had good results with BrightStar Care so far. Without the assistance from BrightStar Care, I would be doing everything myself.

November 15, 2017

By Hiba Y

I would highly recommend BrightStar Care because they have very good service, and are on time, and are very flexible with my schedule. BrightStar Care has performed what I need, and are just flexible.

November 10, 2017

By Ornell N

The caregivers from BrightStar Care are punctual and the office staff calls when there are problems. The caregiver from BrightStar Care has been very friendly and cooperative.

November 07, 2017

By Kathy B

BrightStar Care has registered nurses that come to take care of my loved one. BrightStar Care is very beneficial to my loved one, they manage his medication.

November 06, 2017

By Suzie G

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I liked the people that are helping me. The services from BrightStar Care are very important to us.

October 18, 2017

By Leo B

BrightStar Care has service that is service for life. We have had a few caregivers that were not too desirable, but the rest have been satisfactory. BrightStar Care has just been good at serving me and being sure that we have been taken care of.

October 18, 2017

By Bob _1

We had an accident where one of the caregivers didn't show up and didn't tell me, and that upset us. I called BrightStar Care and told them, and they were very sorry, and I thought they were going to get rid of that girl. The caregiver seems interested in us and her job. Sometimes days can be difficult for us, and they help.

October 11, 2017

By Lisa C_3

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is very reliable and high quality. They are also flexible. BrightStar Care helps my loved one with everything around the house and they take her on errands.

October 10, 2017

By Nancy B_1

We did not have service with BrightStar Care for a very long time, but from what I know, they sent a bill in with the sympathy card. The first aide that they sent out was really good, but the second was just not, and she kept telling me my mom that she has experience with dying people, when my mom was dying, which was not very good. The caregiver did some things that were kind of annoying to my wife, like washing the clean laundry instead of dirty laundry and things like that.

September 28, 2017

By Jack T

We would recommend BrightStar Care because they have been wonderful to both of us. BrightStar Care could send us caregivers that are actually interested in us.

September 22, 2017

By Richard B_3

BrightStar Care is a good agency because they train their people well. I think that they're taught to be respectful and friendly. The BrightStar Care services are good because they try to understand their clients, and they try to be kind and considerate. They do as much as they're asked to do, and they're not lazy at all.

September 19, 2017

By Anonymous_352

BrightStar Care is very accommodating. They explain everything in detail and make detailed notes about the situation. BrightStar Care does a good job about keeping my loved one happy. They have some problems, but they don't get upset when the caregivers come.

September 13, 2017

By David L_3

BrightStar Care is professional, concerned, and follows up with me and my needs. BrightStar Care is professional, concerned, and is always there to help me when I need it.

From BrightStar Novi

BrightStar Novi is an in-home care provider serving Farmington Hills, MI and the surrounding area. BrightStar Novi offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Novi