Bayada Home Health - Falmouth - MA | In-Home Care
Top nearby In-Home Care Services
From Bayada Home Health - Falmouth - MA
Helping you live independently at home
Nothing feels better than the comfort of home. But sometimes a health issue can make it hard to manage everyday tasks on your own. At BAYADA Home Health Care, we specialize in providing assistive care --personal care services that help you with self-care needs and household tasks. Assistance with activities of daily living can often help you continue to live independently at home --where you want to be.
Assistive care specialists and services
Our assistive care specialists include BAYADA Home Health Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants, Homemakers, and Companions. Whether you need occasional services or live-in care, we can match your needs with the right BAYADA professional.
Self-care assistance with activities of daily living
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Walking, moving, and transferring (including safe use of wheelchairs, walkers, or lifts)
- Basic exercise
- Reminders about medications and appointments
- Meal preparation, help with eating, and nutritious food selection
Household support services
- Light housekeeping, such as vacuuming, dusting, and sweeping
- Washing and folding laundry
- Trash removal
- Shopping for groceries, picking up prescriptions, and other errands
- Companionship (such as conversation, reading, and on outings)
Quality care you can trust
BAYADA takes extra steps to ensure clinical excellence and safety:
- Rigorous hiring standards. All BAYADA health care professionals undergo an in-depth interview process, with thorough background checks and work history verification.
- Ongoing supervision and training. All aspects of your care plan are overseen by a clinical manager who is a registered nurse and makes routine supervisory visits. We assess your care team's skills on a regular basis and provide ongoing training and education.
- Client and family-centered team approach. Our BAYADA caregivers partner with you in your care. We communicate regularly with you, your family caregivers, your physician, and your care team.
- Commitment to our core values. All of our health care professionals are committed to providing care with compassion, excellence, and reliability -- it's The BAYADA Way
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
Features of Bayada Home Health - Falmouth - MA
- Rate for hourly care: $22-$32/hour
- Rate for live-in care: $250/day
80 Davis Straits
Falmouth, MA 02540
Reviews of Bayada Home Health - Falmouth - MA | In-Home Care
No Reviews Yet!
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities