LivHOME - Arlington

Contact Now

Reviews of LivHOME - Arlington

Burt4 December 17, 2015

I like LivHome. They’re very good at what they do. Susan is very conscientious and very caring. She manages my medications.

Charles120121650 November 30, 2015

I’ve been pretty satisfied with the service I get from LivHOME. The caregiver is very friendly and knowledgeable. She’s also very reliable and doesn’t miss any appointments with me. I’ve been with LivHOME for over a year and I’m happy with them!

Alice120121550 November 30, 2015

LivHome does an adequate job for a difficult situation. My mother doesn’t cooperate a lot. The caregivers are pleasant and helpful. They work with us in terms of scheduling and billing.

Anonymous120120750 November 30, 2015

We have a caregiver who comes in twice a week from LivHOME. We were happy with the arrangement before the company was bought by LivHOME and we’re still happy with the people that they send now that it's own by LivHOME. We have the same person for quite a while. She’s very nice and helpful. We’re happy with her. The management is responsive whenever we have questions.

Maria120119750 November 30, 2015

I am happy with the caregivers from LivHome. They are very nice. They stay here with me and help me with anything I need.

Eleanor14 November 24, 2015

My care manager, Teresa, and I have been together for quite a while. She is amazing. My experience with David is nothing but positive. I think he is the greatest. He jumps in when I need him to and listens when I need him to. He is a wonderful guy. The caregivers make me feel like family and that I am their priority. I’m very satisfied with LivHOME. They’re very professional.

Jean102176250 November 25, 2014

My mom has a caregiver who comes once a week in the afternoon. She helps with small tasks and takes care of the errands. It's been very satisfactory. The people in the office have been lovely to stay in touch. The companion is very caring, very helpful, and eager to do what she can.

Kathleen44 October 29, 2014

My uncle gets 24/7 care, and there are two different caregivers provided by LivHome. One of them is better than the other. She takes initiative on getting things done around the house. She really engages with my uncle and make sure he does the things that are good for him. She has a good sense of humor and he obviously likes her.

David100732350 October 23, 2014

I had an excellent care with LivHome. They're good at what they do and they show up on time. I always have coverage from them. The management is seamless. They work with me in everything I need.

Caring100674650 October 22, 2014

I think that the care they provided has been great. LivHome is very competent and professional. They are very responsive to my needs. We have them for a year now. We only have one caregiver and she's very reliable. She's very dedicated, committed and dedicated to her job.

Caring100673950 October 22, 2014

The assistance that LivHome provided to my mother is very helpful. Her needs has changed as her health deteriorated over time. We have stepped up the degree of assistance for her accordingly. It started out with assisting her while she was in independent living. She is now confined to a skilled nursing facility. We have caregivers coming in on week days and weekends. They provide assistance to to her activities of daily living. The care that is being provided has been very professional. My mother has a very strong bond with Hannah. She is her regular caregiver from Monday to Friday. Hannah has been her aide for how many years now. She's very dedicated to my mother's care. My mother deeply appreciates Hannah's company. The caregivers during weekend are very helpful. Both of them are professional and they take their responsibility seriously. They're very conscientious.

From LivHOME - Arlington

LivHOME is a professionally led private senior home care provider servicing Arlington, Virginia and surrounding areas "For over 30 Years". All of our clients are overseen by a Geriatric Care Manager who develops and implements a customized care plan for each senior. LivHOME is one of the largest professionally led home care providers in the country.

LivHOME has a history of excellence in Arlington, Virginia and can provide referrals upon request. We provide a higher level of care than most. We have the most rigorous hiring practices in the DC Metro area only selecting the most highly qualified applicants. All of our caregivers are employees who are offered benefits and have a passion for service.

LivHOME Caregivers trusted, experienced and caring

The Caregiver is the core of your family member's at-home care experience. That's why LivHOME's Caregivers meet standards that are unmatched in our industry.

• We carefully pair every elderly client with the most suitable Caregiver.
  • We provide all our Caregivers with ongoing education and training through LivHOME University.
  • A Care Manager supervises every LivHOME Caregiver.
  • LivHOME screens Caregivers scrupulously, conducting national background checks and drug testing.
  • LivHOME, Inc. is fully bonded and has workers compensation coverage

Caregivers provide the following assistance to seniors

• Bathing
  • Socialization
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Errands & Transportation
  • Medication Oversight

We provide hourly (4-hour min.), Live-in and 24/7 care, Our Geriatric Care Managers have years of experience services seniors in Virginia. If you have any questions about our service, would like to meet in person to schedule a FREE assessment please reach out to us at (703) 448-1711

Features of LivHOME - Arlington