Preferred HealthStaff, Inc

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Preferred HealthStaff, Inc

W_Watson July 16, 2012

Words cannot describe how happy I am to have Preferred Healthstaff care for my Father. They absolutely do a wonderful job at taking care of his needs and he enjoys their company. They have been helping him for a year now and still continue to provide quality care for him.

OneArtFan July 10, 2012

I interviewed this provider

I am so grateful to find such a wonderful caregiver for our mother. She is so happy that she can still be independent with the help of Preferred Health Staff. They truly have a passion for caring and do such a wonderful job with her. She is so happy with them and we are happy that we found them!

momsoldestdaughter March 14, 2012

When Mom needed help at home, we looked into alot of companies. Preferred Health Staff is honest and upfront. Alot of the companies have hidden fees but we know exactly what we are paying with this company. Mom has developed a bond with her caregiver, and looks forward to her coming each day. I am greatful that they are able to provide her with continuity. Our family depends on PHS to be there when we cannot and they have never let us down.

About Preferred HealthStaff, Inc

Preferred HealthStaff, Inc is an in-home care provider serving Fairfield, PA and the surrounding area. Preferred HealthStaff, Inc offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Preferred HealthStaff, Inc