Right at Home Northern Virginia

Contact Now

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Northern Virginia

Rolana B April 26, 2017

My husband really liked his caregiver and adjusted well to her.

James C April 26, 2017

Right at Home has freed up my time.

Connie H April 25, 2017

The caregivers were there at night to make sure that my mom did not fall. The services allowed me to not have to be there 24/7.

Mercedes L April 25, 2017

Right at Home has made life easier for me because I know that there will be someone looking after my husband if I cannot be there.

Daniel R April 20, 2017

The services gave me peace of mind that my mom was being helped with transitions and toileting needs.

Bruce B April 20, 2017

Right at Home is able to take good care of Milton which takes a lot of pressure off of me.

Louise S April 18, 2017

Right at Home helps the client with all kinds of personal tasks and that makes my life easier.

Gene D April 18, 2017

Right at Home has a mediocre effect on my life, but I don't know how they can improve.

Veronica D April 18, 2017

The caregivers from Right at Home work with us very well.

Cynthia G April 10, 2017

We have had a couple of instances where Right at Home calls us and tells us that the caregiver wouldn't be able to come, but didn't have any substitutes. Right at Home hasn't been as responsive as I think that they would be in sending a back-up caregiver for the client.

Dorothy B March 22, 2017

Right at Home is willing to do anything that I need and they don't seem to be perturbed when I ask them to do things, they just do it.

Mary A March 21, 2017

The services were just what we needed.

Donald L March 21, 2017

Right at Home has made me feel secure and that my parents are in good hands.

Crystal T March 21, 2017

I needed to get back to work and know that my father was taken care of, and Right at Home helped me to do that.

Mary G March 20, 2017

Right at Home was reliable and they had skillful staff. The people I spoke with were accommodating to my needs.

Jackie B March 15, 2017

The services give me a chance to do things on my own, and I know that my husband is being taken care of.

Steve S March 15, 2017

Right at Home has a head nurse that comes to see us. She is meant to find out how we are getting along and whether or not there are any sort of issues with the aide. The head nurse is very nice, and we enjoy seeing her. It gives us a lot of confidence in the health care getting.

Hilde D March 15, 2017

We certainly needed help. I had some peace of mind.

Terry Lee M March 13, 2017

The services made me feel much better and relieved.

Linda E March 13, 2017

The impact of the services was pretty non-existent. They would ask if he took his medication. They wouldn't take him for a walk. Sometimes when asked to do chores, they complained.

Donald R March 13, 2017

The caregivers are pretty reliable, and they are good help. One of the caregivers is outstanding, but there have been many that didn't know how to prepare a meal.

Vincent N February 27, 2017

When we actually get a caregiver, it's a positive impact. When Right at Home doesn't send anyone, it is frustrating.

Carmen L February 27, 2017

Right at Home helped me take care of housecleaning and preparing meals.

Edith K February 27, 2017

The services help because I don't like being by myself. Right at Home provides companionship for me.

Ann K February 27, 2017

Right at Home made it easier for me because I didn't have to do it all for my husband.

Anonymous February 24, 2017

The greatest impact Right at Home has had on my life is that I have peace of mind.

Thomas201758 February 18, 2017

Having Parisa come to the house has been great. Right at Home has been most helpful.

Rick T February 16, 2017

Right at Home gives me acquitted care.

Sharon S February 16, 2017

I would tell others that Right at Home's management and customer service are good, but the quality of caregivers varied greatly.

Cynthia G February 16, 2017

The caregivers that have worked with my parents from Right at Home have been great. The caregivers are there to care for my father since my mother is not able to care for him on her own.

Darrell N February 16, 2017

I had someone I could trust to take care of my mom.

Jean W February 13, 2017

The services make the quality of life better for me, and I don't have to be alone.

Alberta W February 13, 2017

The caregiver helps my husband to get dressed sometimes and she encourages Grant to drink his fluids.

Jerome M February 13, 2017

The services have great impact on my ability to relax and focus on other things.

Robert75749950 September 18, 2013

Their caregivers are very good. The one we have been using for the last 6 months is excellent (Barbara). We continue to appreciate her help which is twice a week and four hours per visit. The office help is very efficient. Care managers are always available. Their director of nursing has been helpful to us.

William14 September 18, 2013

The current caregiver is 5 stars. But in the past, some of the caregivers were less. Some are even down to 1 star. Things are great now. Thank you!

Relieved daughter with Father Suffering from Alzheimer's August 13, 2013

When I called Right at Home to inquire about care for my father with Alzheimer's need for home care, they came out the next day and met with my mother and me. We tried other home care agencies and it was awful. The people were 45 minutes late and did absolutely nothing. Now we have Right at Home and we have actually found a care taker who can get my dad to shower!!! What a relief for my mother and me! He is a nursing student and takes his job very seriously, but is a delight to have around the home! Their administration is organized and follows up when asked for insurance etc. We love the agency!

Martin3 August 14, 2012

We've done a lot of research for a nursing home for my wife. As of the moment we got her a home caregiver and we're quite satisfied, so we're just holding. Cathy M. is the name of my wife's caregiver. It took only about a week for us to find the right caregiver. We did not wait very long. It's only about 2 months now since we got her caregiver. So far so good. Basically, I think Cathy is a good match caregiver for my wife. She's a wonderful match.

From Right at Home Northern Virginia