Right at Home Northern Virginia

Overview of Ratings

4.3

November 16, 2017

By Jack S

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is very efficient and good in general. Right at Home makes my life easier by assisting in my care, like bathing and making dinners and things like that. They do an excellent job.

November 15, 2017

By Robert L_1

When my loved one needed help most, there wasn't anyone available. There was a five day lag to get a caregiver and the need was no longer there. Right at Home made my life easier by providing me peace of mind.

November 14, 2017

By Joseph G_1

I would say that the service they provided wasn't bad. I would recommend depending on the services needed. The patient was up and running before expected, which is why we cut them off. They did very little because the needs were minimal.

November 14, 2017

By Ruth R_1

I like the fact that they are able to provide the same caregiver consistently. I don't have to call my brother as much, and he doesn't call me as much. He likes having someone come on a regular basis because I don't live close to him.

November 10, 2017

By James K_1

I would recommend Right at Home because their caregiver is great! Right at Home makes my life easier because I am put at ease by receiving help in my daily activities.

November 09, 2017

By Alberta W_1

I can talk very positively about my own caregivers. The caregivers are very helpful in waking me up for the day.

November 09, 2017

By Anonymous_183

Right at Home took some time to get good caregivers, but right now I am very happy with the caregiver. The current Right at Home caregiver is very helpful and good with my loved one.

October 30, 2017

By Andrea S_1

Some of the caregivers from Right at Home were really not good. It was a different level of care when I was home versus when I wasn't. They would just sit around. The services provided by Right at Home were simply mediocre.

October 25, 2017

By Dorothy B_3

I would recommend Right at Home because of their helpfulness, pleasantness, and in being ready to work. Whatever I need done, they're willing to do it! The service has helped me just by knowing that someone is here and is willing to help me. Someone cares.

October 19, 2017

By Nick D

I would recommend Right at Home to friends because their care providers are very good, even though we started recently. We only had the caregivers here for 4 days, but when they were here they were very helpful. They're helping my father get used to being on his own again.

October 17, 2017

By Cynthia G_2

I have had other home health services come out, we liked Right at Home better because they have better communication and listen to our concerns with caregivers and schedules. Right at Home is genuine. My father is the patient and it's a lot of help with bathing. Without help from caregivers it would be impossible for my mother to help my father bathing.

October 13, 2017

By Mercedes L_1

Right at Home is a good service, they are always polite. Right at Home makes it easier for my husband because he doesn't have to be alone when I have to go out.

By Lisa R_2

I like the idea of the personal care from Right at Home but I did not get what I wanted. I would have liked the same quality caregiver each time, consistently.

By Bruce B_1

I would hesitate to recommend Right at Home because nothing's really improved. The administrative office didn't seem very good at details and communicating changes in scheduling. If the caregiver couldn't make it, Right at Home would not send a replacement or they would send one at the last minute and not tell me. The personal caregiver was great, so the impact was good.

By Veronica D_1

I would tell someone that Right at Home does an excellent job in taking care of the patients. The caregiver from Right at Home has been excellent with my loved one.

September 21, 2017

By Sarah S

Right at Home is very professional, efficient, affordable,and they get the job done. My life was easier because I felt that there was someone to make sure I was okay.

September 21, 2017

By Andrea B_2

I was very disappointed that my loved one had several different caregivers because she never got familiar with them. Most of the caregivers were horrible and didn't do anything for my loved one.
Our goal is to provide caregiver consistency in order to create and maintain a relationship between our clients and our caregiver(s). Our caregiver selection process takes place among our 4 person care management team including our Director of Nursing, Care Supervisor, Staffing Supervisor, and Field Nurse. Our Care Management team reviews the requested schedule, clients care plan, and overall personality traits in order to select the best possible match. While we recognize we do not always get this right on the first try, we always work with our clients and their families to solicit feedback and make adjustments.

September 18, 2017

By Wayne C_1

Right at Home has caused some scheduling conflicts recently since the primary scheduler went on maternity leave. We know that it is not their fault, though. Being a scheduler is a hard job. Right at Home makes my life easier by having the caregivers in the home to help me care for Kathleen and her needs.
We appreciate your feedback and understanding while our staffing supervisor is out on maternity leave. Right at Home takes pride in improving the quality of life for those we serve and recognize that we work in service of our employees, both caregivers and office staff members. For that reason we provide excellent benefits such as medical, vision, and dental insurance as well as other benefits like travel and mileage reimbursement, retirement accounts, and flexible scheduling. When the time is right, we look forward to welcoming her new child into the world and welcoming her back to our office.

September 18, 2017

By Dorcas G

I would tell someone that we have been very satisfied with our choice of Right at Home and that they have a range of services that they offer. There isn't anything that Right at Home could do to be more helpful just yet.

September 12, 2017

By Steve S_3

I would tell someone that the caregiver that I have received from Right at Home is very good. We like her a lot, she is very helpful, and I am not sure we could find anyone better. The office staff of Right at Home is also very responsive. The most helpful part of having the services is how the caregiver comes to our home and takes care of the kind of nursing that we require and is trained and able to take care of other things such as washing clothes and planting flowers.

August 28, 2017

By Anonymous_457

I would tell others that Right at Home is a good company to hire because the first encounter we had with the nurse was good. The caregiver is on top of things with the client's dementia.

August 28, 2017

By Phillip W

We have had a few caregivers coming and we have a really good one coming now. The VA only allows ten hours a week for home care. Right at Home's caregivers only want to come three days a week working three to four hours a day. We finally got someone to work for two hours a day which is what we want and that is working out really well.

August 25, 2017

By Carolyn D

The first three caregivers we had did not click with us, but the caregiver we have now means the world to us. I would appreciate more hours from Right at Home but I have to go to the VA for that.

August 24, 2017

By Rick T_1

Right at Home is friendly and competent. They have good personnel. Right at Home is improving my daily life through their friendly, professional staff.

By Louis J

The caregiver that we have helping the client has a very good working relationship with him and we requested her. Right at Home was very flexible with us and allowed us to have her as his caregiver. We initially hired Right at Home for about four days a week, but the VA offered to pay half of that. Right at Home is accurate with that billing. My mother-in-law cannot care for our loved one in the way he needs because of her own health issues, so the services are a big help for both of them. It frees her up to do other things. The caregiver makes sure our loved one is well-attended to, and she even takes him out for walks.

By Peg B

We have no problem recommending Right at Home because the person that they provided does the job and whenever we have any issues they keep us appraised with them so that we are made aware of problems in advance, and they have very professional service. I am the primary caregiver for my wife so it was a great relief for me that they had different people who knew what they were doing. Almost everyone they sent over was up to speed on her care as well so that was nice.

By Diane G_3

Right at Home's caregivers need to show up on time, communicate, follow up, and do what they say they will do. Right at Home needed to communicate more and follow up more.
Prior to starting services, a Right at Home nurse will create a custom care plan specific to each client’s needs. The Virginia State Board of Nursing has strict guidelines as to what type of services our caregivers can and cannot provide. It is our intention to provide the highest quality homecare services and enforce all regulatory guidelines set forth by the state. In this situation, our caregiver was not comfortable providing a service that was outside her scope of care. We worked with the family and the community to ensure all services we provided by the appropriate organization.

August 16, 2017

By Mary S_10

The caregiver we have from Right at Home is excellent and the fill ins have been good so far when she's not there. Right at Home provides a help I need and couldn't do without.

August 16, 2017

By Vincent N_2

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is a good company. Right at Home has helped me be able to get around and get up in the morning.

August 14, 2017

By Christine G_1

I would tell a friend that Right at Home will do their best to meet the needs of the client. Right at Home has helped the most with mobility and daily functions.

August 14, 2017

By Penny L

Right at Home needs to match the caregivers better with the client and his needs. Right at Home makes my life easier by allowing me to not have to worry every minute. They ensure that the client is safe at all times.

July 31, 2017

By Sandy W_2

I would tell a friend Right at Home is very reliable and does the best they can.

July 31, 2017

By Seena A

Right at Home could not find a worker for me, and the caregiver they gave me was terrible and was never on time. Right at Home never was able to deliver a caregiver. There was not an impact. I would not recommend this caregiver. She seemed pretty nonchalant and did not care about anything.

July 28, 2017

By Penny L_1

Right at Home's office staff is excellent and acts in a timely manner. Right at Home provides safety for the client. They give me peace of mind that the client is safe.

July 27, 2017

By Louise V_1

I think that Right at Home has been very responsible and well cared for my father-in-law where he lives. Everyday, Right at Home provides custodial care and transportation for my father-in-law.

July 27, 2017

By Ardrena B

Right at Home has ups and downs, like any other company. They help assist you when you need them, but it is hard to get consistency in caregivers. Right at Home helps with every-day things because every day is a struggle. They provide good help.

By Donna K_3

I would never recommend Right at Home because they provided bad service. The caregivers wouldn't do the work asked of them.
Prior to starting services, a Right at Home nurse will create a custom care plan specific to each client’s needs. It is our intention that all caregivers receive, review, and follow the care plan for the client they are assigned to. In this situation, we recognize that we are unsuccessful in ensuring our caregivers followed the care plan created for you. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to support you during the short transition period from your rehab center back to your home and hope to have another opportunity to support you soon.

By Mary Lou K

At the beginning with Right at Home, we had a hard time getting a permanent person. Since we have gotten our regular caregiver, she is very good and knows what to do, so things are better. I had a stroke, so my right side is incapacitated, so the caregiver helps me shower, get things, and make my breakfast.

By Carla "

I have been very pleased with the people that I have met, and if I have any issue, the case manager promptly responds to the issue. I get the response either by phone, or the case manager will show up if need be. I was told that I had to get the care company because it was mandated for my mother to stay in her apartment, and I don't have a complaint about getting Right at Home.

By Amanda J

I'd tell people that Right at Home was responsive, and I liked the caregiver that they sent. The services from Right at Home helped the most by giving me a break. The caregiver was fabulous.

By Howard K_1

Right at Home is a very interesting service. The caregivers were nice and very willing to work with me. The services from Right at Home were very convenient because they helped me out when needed.

By Walter B_3

The service I'm getting from Right at Home meets my needs, which is the only thing I'm concerned about. The services meet my needs and my caregivers are helping me recover from my injuries.

By Mark K_2

Right at Home is a good company, and they do what they are told. The services have helped me and I can't get along without them. They do housekeeping for me.

July 12, 2017

By Mary Ann L

Right at Home is dependable and they have nice people. They know what they are doing and are interested in their clients. Right at Home drives me places and helps me in the house.

July 12, 2017

By Joseph D_3

Right at Home sent a couple of caregivers who were too far away. They worked with us to get a perfect match. Right at Home helps me with my physical conditions. The VA helps me get my services.

June 29, 2017

By Kristen R

I would tell someone that our main caregiver from Right at Home doesn't have to be told to do anything, that she is energetic, that she wants to help, and that she is not lazy. The most helpful part of having the services is knowing that someone is there with my mom that is alert and willing to help as opposed to sleeping on the couch.

June 28, 2017

By Harry D

Right at Home did not follow through on the things that we were told would be done by the caregivers. Right at Home hasn't had that much of an impact yet.
Thank you for providing this feedback and appreciate you taking the time to work with us and giving us the opportunity to make changes to ensure all of your care needs are met. After additional discussions and an in-person nursing quality visit, it was determined that we need to make changes to the caregiver team. Our nursing team made changes to the care plan and our staffing team was able to find a caregiver that was able to provide the necessary level of care. We look forward to continuing to serve you going forward.

June 28, 2017

By Barbara T_3

We did not have any problems with Right at Home. Everything was good. Right at Home's services relieved us from the pressure of having to take care of my mother.

June 26, 2017

By Jay S_1

I would tell a friend that Right at Home's caregivers are all pretty nice. Right at Home provides me with a little relief a few hours a day. It's not much, but it's worked out fine for us. The only problem that I've had is that they aren't sending the same people on time. I don't feel like I can leave the client for a long time without having someone trained with them.

June 20, 2017

By Robert C_10

Right at Home is good and responsive. The service from Right at Home has made my life easier by allowing me to rely on the expertise and knowledge of the caregivers while I handled my emotions and other things.

June 20, 2017

By Corine S

Right at Home is pretty good, but they weren't perfect. I would encourage a friend to at least reach out to other agencies and shop around. My family and I relied on Right at Home to provide my loved one with 24-hour care.

June 14, 2017

By Robin B_3

I would tell a friend that Right at Home has provided us with good, responsible caregivers. Right at Home has made life easier because my dad couldn't live in his house without them, and we wouldn't be able to keep our jobs without their help in caring for him.

June 13, 2017

By Stephan D

Right at Home is a good company if you need someone to look after a family member. The services from Right at Home definitely help by having someone stay with my mother.

June 12, 2017

By Chris F_1

Right at Home provided good services for the client. The quality of service really depends on the person they send out. Right at Home made the client's life easier by helping him with his day-to-day needs.

May 26, 2017

By Patricia Q_1

Right at Home was recognized by the VA, which helped in the expense of having them. For the most part, the caregivers were well trained. I couldn't have gotten by without the services from Right at Home.

May 25, 2017

By Ruth R_7

Right at Home comes when they are scheduled and they get me to the restaurants that I want to eat at. The service has made my life easier by allowing me to go out and not having to sit here in my home.

May 22, 2017

By Ann F_2

I would tell people that Right at Home has been fairly prompt but we have had a lot of drop outs. The most helpful thing has been the caregivers being personable.

May 22, 2017

By Jacqueline M_3

I had a lot of complaints with Right at Home. Right at Home said that my loved one needed two caregivers, not one. He needed more assistance. We used them because they were through the military. Right at Home could have made a better impact on our lives by sending us caregivers who could actually do the job we needed.

May 15, 2017

By Anisa P_1

The way that Right at Home handled the situation wasn't okay. The only way I was able to reach Right at Home was through email, and I was told that my husband would get someone for six hours when he had appointments and three hours when he didn't have appointments to provide him with help him at home. The caregivers didn't own up to their mistakes, either. The services had a huge impact because I was in a situation where I couldn't set most of this up. I could only communicate by email. The services had a big negative impact on my husband because he has P.T.S.D. and anxiety. He had to call the Veterans Crisis Line.
Dear Anisa, thank you for your feedback. It is our intention to utilize whatever the communication method is that is preferred by our valued clients and their families. Our staff is available 24 hours a day, over the phone, through e-mail, and even text messaging systems. Unfortunately there was confusion between your husband and our caregiver regarding the expectations of service and the required schedule. It is imperative that all schedule changes involve our office so we may manage the situation appropriately, and not just between a client and the caregiver. We have spoken with our caregiver and have reviewed our company policy regarding schedule changes and shift documentation. We hope that by taking these steps, all parties involved are able to work together, with open communication, to accomplish our mission of improving the quality of life for those we serve. Right at Home is Northern Virginia’s trusted in home care partner.

By Delores W_1

When we first started out with Right at Home, we kept getting different caregivers. The caregiver we have now is a ten. At the beginning I would have rated Right at Home a five, though. Right at Home helps me by taking my husband to the bathroom, cleaning him up, and with all the other activities of daily living. I couldn't do it by myself, and they do a great job.

By Donna D_1

Right at Home's caregivers were very thoughtful and considerate. They took the client's interests and needs very seriously. The most helpful aspect of the care from Right at Home would be that the caregivers stayed as the client continued to get worse. They stayed in the room with him while he was in bed. Before that, they would help him walk around outside.

By Diane B_5

Right at Home needs to improve communication in regards to scheduling. We need more consistency in the caregivers.

By Greg C_1

I would not recommend Right at Home because one of the CNAs backed into our mailbox, and because of the lack of continuity with the service. Right at Home could have done a follow up on their client's care.
Hi Greg, thank you for your comments and bringing this issue to our attention. In order to ensure our caregivers are safe drivers we require all caregivers have a valid driver’s license, they must have their own vehicle, we also run driving record checks annually, and perform a car safety evaluation prior to a caregiver driving a client in their own car. With that said, we understand accidents can happen. We take responsibility for our caregivers’ actions and will work with you to find a resolution to this issue.

By James K_8

Right at Home's caregivers are very polite, they are doing very well, and the people there are very courteous. I couldn't do things without the services because they help me to do things that I wouldn't be able to do on my own.

By Wayne C_3

There were inconsistencies with what we were told the caregivers would be doing and what we would receive. Right at Home has freed up time for my family to get other things done.

By Kirsten M_1

Right at Home is a good agency because I felt like the people that they sent were qualified. I thought that no one could help my dad because he was nonverbal, so having someone come in and learn things about my dad and be so kind made all the difference in giving my sister and I a break when my dad was in his final weeks of life.

By Vicky W_1

Right at Home was responsive and respectful and the caregivers were wonderful. Right at Home cared for the client until I could get there.

By Joan B_5

Right at Home is reputable, professional, has skilled health care aides and is willing to work with you. Right at Home has made a big difference because they provide professional care I can trust.

By Joe H_2

Everything all depends on the caregiver. We have one caregiver that is consistent and gentle. They have great follow-up, and I do not have to hover over them. The services allow me to have a break to run to the store or to get housework done and not having to worry about him wondering the house or harming himself.

By Rolana B_1

Right at Home is passionate, and they do their job well. My husband really liked his caregiver and adjusted well to her.

By James C_7

Right at Home was easy to get established, and the care that my loved one is getting is better than I can do. Right at Home has freed up my time.

April 25, 2017

By Connie H_6

Right at Home seemed quite punctual, it was easy to get a caregiver out there, and they were dependable. The caregivers were there at night to make sure that my mom did not fall. The services allowed me to not have to be there 24/7.

April 25, 2017

By Mercedes L_2

Right at Home is very professional and they care about people. Right at Home has made life easier for me because I know that there will be someone looking after my husband if I cannot be there.

April 20, 2017

By Daniel R_3

Right at Home is responsive and thorough on the administrative, and very caring and concerned about the needs of the clients. The services gave me peace of mind that my mom was being helped with transitions and toileting needs.

April 20, 2017

By Bruce B_4

It seems like Right at Home has a problem finding replacement staff. Right at Home is able to take good care of Milton which takes a lot of pressure off of me.

By Louise S_2

Right at Home is very responsive. Right at Home helps the client with all kinds of personal tasks and that makes my life easier.

By Gene D_1

I would recommend Right at Home because they have made me happy with the caregiver that they sent to work with my wife. Right at Home has a mediocre effect on my life, but I don't know how they can improve.

By Veronica D_2

Right at Home is excellent because the caregivers are very accommodating. The caregivers from Right at Home work with us very well.

April 10, 2017

By Cynthia G_7

We have had a couple of instances where Right at Home calls us and tells us that the caregiver wouldn't be able to come, but didn't have any substitutes. Right at Home hasn't been as responsive as I think that they would be in sending a back-up caregiver for the client. There was a particular day that the client needed a bath and needed physical therapy. Once or twice a caregiver wasn't able to come. Whenever Right at Home isn't able to provide care on some days, it can be difficult because he was looking to be bathed before his appointments.

March 22, 2017

By Dorothy B_6

Right at Home is very caring and efficient. They are pleasant to work with. Right at Home is willing to do anything that I need and they don't seem to be perturbed when I ask them to do things, they just do it.

By Mary A_17

Right at Home is very professional with their set up and does a good assessment of the needs of the client. The services were just what we needed.

By Donald L_3

Right at Home is reliable and has good caregivers. Right at Home has made me feel secure and that my parents are in good hands.

By Crystal T_1

My father didn't want a female caregiver, but the caregiver that was matched by Right at Home ended up making him comfortable. I needed to get back to work and know that my father was taken care of, and Right at Home helped me to do that.

March 20, 2017

By Mary G_6

Right at Home was reliable and anytime I needed someone, they always accommodated me. The caregivers were respectful and reliable. Right at Home was reliable and they had skillful staff. The people I spoke with were accommodating to my needs.

By Jackie B_1

Right at Home is a good agency because I like the caregivers that they have provided. The services give me a chance to do things on my own, and I know that my husband is being taken care of.

By Steve S_4

Right at Home has been very responsive to our needs. They have provided a very good aide. She is someone we like a lot, and she comes on time. She does everything we need done. Right at Home has a head nurse that comes to see us. She is meant to find out how we are getting along and whether or not there are any sort of issues with the aide. The head nurse is very nice, and we enjoy seeing her. It gives us a lot of confidence in the health care getting.

By Hilde D_2

Right at Home tried really hard to match a caregiver to our needs. It took a few tires but we had great caregivers. We certainly needed help. I had some peace of mind.

By Terry Lee M_1

Right at Home is wonderful and they are caring people. They always did their job when I needed help. The services made me feel much better and relieved.

By Linda E_4

One caregiver we liked a lot, but that was the only caregiver that was reliable. The other caregivers would rarely show up and struggled to communicate well. The impact of the services was pretty non-existent. They would ask if he took his medication. They wouldn't take him for a walk. Sometimes when asked to do chores, they complained.
Hi Linda, thank you for your feedback and suggestions on how we can improve the care we provide. Prior to services starting, our nurse completes a client assessment and creates a custom care plan which outlines what the client’s needs are, how often they need assistance with that task, and at what level they need assistance. Our goal is to include any and all family members in that conversation so that we gain an accurate understanding of everyone’s expectations and can communicate the requirements of care to our caregiver. Our number one priority is the safety and care of our valued clients. Our services include but are not limited to medication reminders, light housekeeping, and mobility assistance.

By Donald R_1

Right at Home seems to be professional, and they try to respond to any requests that we have. The caregivers are pretty reliable, and they are good help. One of the caregivers is outstanding, but there have been many that didn't know how to prepare a meal.

By Vincent N_3

I wouldn't tell an interested friend about Right at Home because of the bad service we are receiving. We were supposed to have caregivers come last week, but no one came. We called the office staff, and they said that the caregiver was on vacation. When we actually get a caregiver, it's a positive impact. When Right at Home doesn't send anyone, it is frustrating.
Hi Vincent, thank you for your comments as we understand the need for having consistent staffing and caregiver availability. Our goal is to always have a caregiver to cover your care needs or if we are unable to find coverage, we will notify you with ample time to find an alternative solution. Our mission at Right at Home of Northern Virginia is to improve the quality of life for those we serve.

By Carmen L_1

Right at Home needs to have replacement caregivers if the caregiver cannot come. They took too long to get a replacement caregiver for me. Right at Home helped me take care of housecleaning and preparing meals.
Hi Carmen, thank you for your feedback on the care we provided. Our services include but are not limited to light housekeeping and meal preparation so we hope you utilized all services available to you during the time we provided care. If you ever find that you need our services again, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Right at Home is your trusted in home care provider in Northern Virginia.

By Edith K_1

Right at Home is very reliable. The services help because I don't like being by myself. Right at Home provides companionship for me.

By Ann K_4

I was very happy with Right at Home. Right at Home made it easier for me because I didn't have to do it all for my husband.

February 24, 2017

By Anonymous_658

Right at Home has been pretty good to me. The greatest impact Right at Home has had on my life is that I have peace of mind.

February 18, 2017

By Thomas201758

Having Parisa come to the house has been great. Right at Home has been most helpful.

By Rick T_2

I would tell someone that Right at Home has good personnel. Right at Home gives me acquitted care.

By Sharon S_4

I would tell others that Right at Home's management and customer service are good, but the quality of caregivers varied greatly.

By Cynthia G_5

The caregivers that have worked with my parents from Right at Home have been great. The caregivers are there to care for my father since my mother is not able to care for him on her own. The services allow both my mother and my father to be taken care of. I do not live in the same home, but knowing the burden is taken from my mother means a great deal to me.

By Darrell N_1

Right at Home has good, caring people. I had someone I could trust to take care of my mom.

By Jean W_3

Right at Home has very good aides and offers good services. The services make the quality of life better for me, and I don't have to be alone.

By Alberta W_2

I would tell my friends that it took me about 3 or 4 months to get the good caregiver I have now. The caregiver helps my husband to get dressed sometimes and she encourages Grant to drink his fluids.

By Maria M_4

Right at Home does what they say they will do. They follow up and have good management. They take care of problems. The services have great impact on my ability to relax and focus on other things.

September 18, 2013

By Robert75749950

Their caregivers are very good. The one we have been using for the last 6 months is excellent (Barbara). We continue to appreciate her help which is twice a week and four hours per visit. The office help is very efficient. Care managers are always available. Their director of nursing has been helpful to us.

September 17, 2013

By William14

The current caregiver is 5 stars. But in the past, some of the caregivers were less. Some are even down to 1 star. Things are great now. Thank you!

August 13, 2013

By Relieved daughter with Father Suffering from Alzheimer's

When I called Right at Home to inquire about care for my father with Alzheimer's need for home care, they came out the next day and met with my mother and me. We tried other home care agencies and it was awful. The people were 45 minutes late and did absolutely nothing. Now we have Right at Home and we have actually found a care taker who can get my dad to shower!!! What a relief for my mother and me! He is a nursing student and takes his job very seriously, but is a delight to have around the home! Their administration is organized and follows up when asked for insurance etc. We love the agency!

August 13, 2012

By Martin3

We've done a lot of research for a nursing home for my wife. As of the moment we got her a home caregiver and we're quite satisfied, so we're just holding. Cathy M. is the name of my wife's caregiver. It took only about a week for us to find the right caregiver. We did not wait very long. It's only about 2 months now since we got her caregiver. So far so good. Basically, I think Cathy is a good match caregiver for my wife. She's a wonderful match.

From Right at Home Northern Virginia