Options For Senior America Corp - Northern Virginia

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Options For Senior America Corp - Northern Virginia

Caring93590050 June 02, 2014

We have been using Options since June 2013. The current caregiver we have is very helpful. She's very attentive to my mother. I'm happy with their billing and scheduling. I don't have any complaints at all with the caregiver and the management. Overall, everything is going good with them. It's working out well with the caregiver and my mom.

Caring072901 July 31, 2013

My experience with Options For Senior America has been great. We don't have any bad experience with them. We have been using them for three months or so now. They initially sent out a person to assess exactly what we needed for my mom and it didn't take long for them to find a person that is a good match for her. They sent us an absolutely wonderful caregiver. She knows what she is doing. She is very professional. She is taking good care of my mom. She is just extremely helpful. I am very pleased with her.

Ann22 May 16, 2013

I had two shifts originally which were weekdays and weekends. The two caregivers in the weekend were great. The weekdays people were horrible. What made me unhappy with Options for Senior America was that they sent me people that were not qualified to do the job. These people that they were sending me were very lazy. The first one I had was very good but she was unhappy with her negotiated rate with the agency and so she tried to get the difference from me. She became very abusive and I had to let her go. The second one that came in was not feeding my father on schedule and I found out that some days he wouldn't get food at all. They replaced her with someone else and that person was no good at all. She was not a morning person and was not able to follow the schedule on my fathers meals and medication. The last person was the same thing. My father was falling and she did not tell me, and then he had a heart attack. It was a horrible experience. I would not wish Options For Senior America on my worst enemy.

Mrs D. May 29, 2012

We found a Homecare Agency and everything is good so far. My husband needs some help and ever since we got her, things had been smooth sailing for us. She comes around a few hours a week as we prefer. We are very much happy and satisfied with her service and will have her and her company for a long time.

Caring Son1 April 30, 2012

I chose this provider because I got comfortable with them after the interview. They also did seminars on how to care for my dad. The staff were caring and friendly and they did answer all my questions. They were pretty good when they were here. They promised to follow up through with support staff but there was an instance that the young man caring for my father didn't show up and they didn't send anyone. I got scrambled up so I ultimately let them go. I am now just hiring private caregivers for him.

About Options For Senior America Corp - Northern Virginia

Options For Senior America Corp - Northern Virginia is an in-home care provider serving Fairfax, VA and the surrounding area. Options For Senior America Corp - Northern Virginia offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Options For Senior America Corp - Northern Virginia

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Eft (Electronic Fund Transfer)

Payment details