Home Care Assistance - FairFax, VA

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance - FairFax, VA

August 09, 2017

By Paulette C_508610

Home Care Assistance assigns caregivers that are fabulous, she did a wonderful job in taking very little time to get a routine down. She's been so close to us, I had hired her to visit the patient in the nursing home, but Home Care Assistance can't reach her. Home Care Assistance provided aid in caring for the patient who wasn't letting me feed her, shower and bathe her, clothe her, and help her exercise.

August 07, 2017

By Carolyn M_507423

I have really liked the people from Home Care Assistance. I have tried another program through another company and I did not like that company, but I just like this company. They are a friendly group of people. I cannot walk, so Home Care Assistance is able to help me get the things that I need to get.

July 26, 2017

By Virgil J_501801

Home Care Assistance is a good agency because they're very accommodating. If things come up, the agency can change things. The services help because I don't have to worry about my father's nutrition.

July 26, 2017

By Robert (Bob) A_501624

The caregiver that I have is very good. Home Care Assistance has improved the situation for me, and having someone here helps a lot.

July 21, 2017

By Carroll Ralph S_499333

I have no complaints with Home Care Assistance. They are very knowledgeable and compassionate. Home Care Assistance is a light years difference from the assistanted home I was in. The food is wonderful and the attention isn't like anything else.

July 10, 2017

By Roberta B_493582

Home Care Assistance was very good about providing care when we needed it even though it was on a short notice. That was very helpful. The services were critical at the time because my mother was receiving care as she was recovering from back surgery and needed physical and occupational therapy.

July 06, 2017

By Savita M_492321

I would tell someone that Home Care Assistance is on time and they work what we expect them to work. Home Care Assistance has made the client's life easier by helping her in whatever she needs.

June 22, 2017

By Mike M_487004

Home Care Assistance is attentive, provides good people when they find them, and the billing is easy.

June 20, 2017

By David A_486005

Home Care Assistance is local, and they have good caretakers.

June 19, 2017

By Valerie L_484874

I would recommend my caregiver, but I am not sure if I would recommend Home Care Assistance. The first caregiver that was sent out was appalling and unqualified.

June 14, 2017

By William D_483076

Home Care Assistance are very good for my purposes and we only use a caregiver occasionally.

June 05, 2017

By Jennifer M_479065

Home Care Assistance is responsive, diligent with check-ins, and helps you to find the right care provider for your loved one.

May 23, 2017

By Jacqueline Z_474524

Home Care Assistance hires fairly professional caregivers, compared to other agencies. The administrative staff at Home Care Assistance is very responsive.

May 17, 2017

By Nicholas O_471909

Home Care Assistance has incredibile people and they really help

May 09, 2017

By Mary L_467126

Home Care Assistance has caregivers that are fun to talk to, and the one that comes to my home is pleasant and is like a friend.

May 05, 2017

By Gaafar A_465964

Home Care Assistance offers great assistance.

From Home Care Assistance - FairFax, VA

Home Care Assistance - FairFax, VA is an in-home care provider serving Fairfax, VA and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance - FairFax, VA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Care Assistance - FairFax, VA