Home Care Assistance - Fairfax, VA

Overview of Ratings

4.3

October 11, 2017

By Nicole B 538462

I think that it has been hard for Home Care Assistance to send me less caregivers. It is a bit overwhelming for me to have so many caregivers from Home Care Assistance, but I couldn't ask for better care. I wouldn't be able to do things without them.

October 10, 2017

By Josephine G 537693

I can rely on Home Care Assistance. Everyone communicates well. Home Care Assistance allows us to be able to do the things that we need to.

October 06, 2017

By Robert S 536213

Our caregiver from Home Care Assistance is phenomenal, the office staff works with us to help us out as well. You will have to find a caregiver that matches well, but once you do, everything is great. The services from Home Care Assistance have helped to greatly improve my father's quality of life.

October 05, 2017

By Robert "Tuck" B 535242

Home Care Assistance's caregivers has always been very good for us and on time. Home Care Assistance saved me in a very critical condition about a year and a a half ago when my husband was in the hospital and I needed a caregiver right away. Home Care Assistance has really helped me a lot by providing us caregivers quickly when we needed them.

September 23, 2017

By Sonja M_529025

Home Care Assistance has been very good and they are dependable. They are also very attentive and they monitor the care very well. I am dependent upon Home Care Assistance for my meals and personal hygiene and they make my day a little better.

September 06, 2017

By Lorraine B_520054

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because their caregivers are very efficient. Home Care Assistance makes life easier for me because now I don't have to worry about getting things done.

August 29, 2017

By Karen T_517810

I have had a variety of different caregivers from Home Care Assistance, who have all been wonderful. Home Care Assistance helps me with daily living functions.

August 22, 2017

By John K_514233

Home Care Assistance tries very hard to get people for you, and there has always been someone there to help me. The services from Home Care Assistance help me to get around the house and help with daily cleaning activities.

August 09, 2017

By Jocile J_508803

Home Care Assistance is able to send out a caregiver at anytime if I need extra help at the last minute. If I need a day off or I get sick, I can rely on Home Care Assistance to send out a caregiver to come relive me.

August 09, 2017

By Paulette C_508610

Home Care Assistance assigns caregivers that are fabulous, she did a wonderful job in taking very little time to get a routine down. She's been so close to us, I had hired her to visit the patient in the nursing home, but Home Care Assistance can't reach her. Home Care Assistance provided aid in caring for the patient who wasn't letting me feed her, shower and bathe her, clothe her, and help her exercise.

August 07, 2017

By Carolyn M_507423

I have really liked the people from Home Care Assistance. I have tried another program through another company and I did not like that company, but I just like this company. They are a friendly group of people. I cannot walk, so Home Care Assistance is able to help me get the things that I need to get.

July 26, 2017

By Virgil J_501801

Home Care Assistance is a good agency because they're very accommodating. If things come up, the agency can change things. The services help because I don't have to worry about my father's nutrition.

July 26, 2017

By Robert (Bob) A_501624

The caregiver that I have is very good. Home Care Assistance has improved the situation for me, and having someone here helps a lot.

July 21, 2017

By Carroll Ralph S_499333

I have no complaints with Home Care Assistance. They are very knowledgeable and compassionate. Home Care Assistance is a light years difference from the assistanted home I was in. The food is wonderful and the attention isn't like anything else.

July 10, 2017

By Roberta B_493582

Home Care Assistance was very good about providing care when we needed it even though it was on a short notice. That was very helpful. The services were critical at the time because my mother was receiving care as she was recovering from back surgery and needed physical and occupational therapy.

July 06, 2017

By Savita M_492321

I would tell someone that Home Care Assistance is on time and they work what we expect them to work. Home Care Assistance has made the client's life easier by helping her in whatever she needs.

June 22, 2017

By Mike M_487004

Home Care Assistance is attentive, provides good people when they find them, and the billing is easy.

June 20, 2017

By David A_486005

Home Care Assistance is local, and they have good caretakers.

June 19, 2017

By Valerie L_484874

I would recommend my caregiver, but I am not sure if I would recommend Home Care Assistance. The first caregiver that was sent out was appalling and unqualified.

June 14, 2017

By William D_483076

Home Care Assistance are very good for my purposes and we only use a caregiver occasionally.

June 05, 2017

By Jennifer M_479065

Home Care Assistance is responsive, diligent with check-ins, and helps you to find the right care provider for your loved one.

May 23, 2017

By Jacqueline Z_474524

Home Care Assistance hires fairly professional caregivers, compared to other agencies. The administrative staff at Home Care Assistance is very responsive.

May 17, 2017

By Nicholas O_471909

Home Care Assistance has incredibile people and they really help

May 09, 2017

By Mary L_467126

Home Care Assistance has caregivers that are fun to talk to, and the one that comes to my home is pleasant and is like a friend.

May 05, 2017

By Gaafar A_465964

Home Care Assistance offers great assistance.

From Home Care Assistance - Fairfax, VA

Home Care Assistance, the Northern Virginia's leading provider of in-home senior care, provides premier care at home. Founded by a Certified Geriatric Care Manager and PhD Clinical Psychologist, Home Care Assistance rigorously screens and trains caregivers in its exclusive Balanced Care Method™. This Method centers on lifestyle factors in the areas of nutrition, exercise and mental stimulation that contribute to a longer and healthier lifespan, making Home Care Assistance the only senior care solution with an emphasis on healthy longevity.

Closely supervised by Nurse Client Care Managers, our bonded and insured caregivers must pass background and work authorization checks as well as our exclusive psychological screening. They provide companionship and activity, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, help with bathing, dressing and hygiene, medication reminders, safety monitoring and more. We are available 24/7 for service at home, during hospital stays or even in a facility. No long-term service commitment required. Call our office in Fairfax today to schedule your free in-home assessment.

Photos of Home Care Assistance - Fairfax, VA

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening

• Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Validation Techniques
  • Training Areas Extra: The Balanced Care Method™, Cognitive Therapeutics For Brain Health, Hospital To Home Care

Payment options