BrightStar Care Fairfax Fairfax, VA

Overview of Ratings

4.5

November 08, 2017

By BH Anne R_1

I am satisfied with BrightStar Care. This is my first time using a service like this. The services are definitely helpful for caring for my mother.

October 26, 2017

By Cheryl A_2

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care had very professional, knowledgeable, and good staff working for them. BrightStar Care helped me with different things and it was important that they were there to care for me when I needed them to.

October 18, 2017

By Joyce P_2

The people have all with out exception, been kind and sympathic to the job. They are committed to what they do. Hospice is coming in three days a week, and I have BrightStar Care come in the other days, and when they are here it helps her to have a good start to the day.

September 28, 2017

By Merrill K

I would recommend BrightStar Care because my husband came home from the hospital and began losing his memory, and the caregivers have helped around the house. The number one thing that has impacted my life has been the staff from BrightStar Care.

September 28, 2017

By Marshall M

BrightStar Care is very responsible and reliable. BrightStar Care has been very attentive and patient and caring with me.

September 19, 2017

By Robert M_1

I would tell a friend that the caregiver from BrightStar Care provides an outstanding level of care. The caregiver is making my life easier by responding to my requests.

September 19, 2017

By Reuben K

I would tell a friend that I'm happy with BrightStar Care and I have no problems with them. My caregiver does a multitude of helpful things for me in my home. I can't single out anything in particular that I appreciate more.

August 25, 2017

By Eugenia V

I would tell someone about BrightStar Care because the caregivers are very professional and responsive, the only thing I have concerns with is how many caregivers that come to take care of my loved one. BrightStar Care makes life easier because they allow me to get out of the house and feel comfortable that my loved one is being taken care of.

August 17, 2017

By Olga W

BrightStar Care is a good agency because they're very reliable, professional, courteous, and considerate with the client's needs. BrightStar Care's services have made my life easier because they have relieved me from having to be with my mom as much because someone is there to help her.

From BrightStar Care Fairfax

We are a premiere, Joint Commission accredited Home Care Agency providing companion care through skilled nursing. Our caregivers are employees of our agency, not contractors. Our office staff answers our phone 24/7 so you and your loved ones are always fully and immediately supported. We have been named both the Home Care Provider and Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse.

Photos of BrightStar Care Fairfax

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening