BrightStar Care Lane County

Overview of Ratings

4.5

October 24, 2017

By Donald P_1

BrightStar Care provides great help for me. The BrightStar Care caregivers will make dinner for me.

October 23, 2017

By Geri G

I would recommend BrightStar Care because of the warmth I feel from them. They do not send strangers and they are experienced as well. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because I know that there is someone who gives care in a nice manner. I can also add or delete hours as needed.

October 17, 2017

By Anonymous_245

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I like how they are prompt and do what they say they will do. The care from BrightStar Care has made my life easier because I do not have to cook for myself. It hurts me to move so it relieves me.

September 22, 2017

By Dick D

BrightStar Care is efficient in the care they provide. My caregiver's efficiency has been outstanding. The things that are required for my caregiver to do, she does very efficiently and within a very short amount of time.

September 19, 2017

By Becki R

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because we really like the aides that help us, and there are not other options. The services provided by BrightStar Care means that we have eight hours off every day.

From BrightStar Care Lane County

BrightStar Care Lane County is an in-home care provider serving Eugene, OR and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Lane County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Lane County