BrightStar Care Lane County

Reviews of BrightStar Care Lane County

4.6

March 06, 2018

By Becki R_2

They take very good care of my mother-in-law, it is a great company, and they are compassionate. They make sure that my mother-in-law is safe.

January 29, 2018

By Lee _1

Our caregiver from them is here for us and she is does a great job. We still need to learn how to efficiently use the services.

January 11, 2018

By Don W

They always come on time. The girl that we have doesn't know how to do everything but she's a fast learner. If I show her once then she knows. She comes in the morning and helps with my husband, who has Parkinson's. She makes the bed and gives him a shower. That helps me so I can do other chores.

December 07, 2017

By Joel S_1

BrightStar Care handled everything professionally and they sent us a great caregiver, BrightStar Care was a blessing in my life. The caregiver took wonderful care of my husband.

December 06, 2017

By Donna Mae T_1

We had a little misunderstanding about the time. We were also charged for travel time and I wasn't aware that we were going to have to pay that. The caregivers will help my wife shower and exercise. They also help around the house.

December 06, 2017

By Pam J_2

BrightStar Care needs to communicate with me more about scheduling and people not showing up for their shifts and things like that. BrightStar Care makes my loved one's life easier because my mother cannot bathe him. They make his bed, cook breakfast, and put him to bed.

November 16, 2017

By Nancy W_1

The employees are particularly sensitive and helpful to clients like me. There's a lot of insecurity when it comes to recovering from surgery, as far as feeling dizzy when trying to walk. They know how to deal with those insecurities.

November 10, 2017

By Anonymous_149

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because I can count on them to send caregivers when I needed them. BrightStar Care has made life easier for me because they take three hours of caregiving from me so I do not need to do it.

November 07, 2017

By Carmelita C

BrightStar Care is very helpful, courteous, and very nice. My husband looks forward to BrightStar Care coming.

October 24, 2017

By Donald P_1

BrightStar Care provides great help for me. The BrightStar Care caregivers will make dinner for me.

October 23, 2017

By Geri G

I would recommend BrightStar Care because of the warmth I feel from them. They do not send strangers and they are experienced as well. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because I know that there is someone who gives care in a nice manner. I can also add or delete hours as needed.

October 17, 2017

By Anonymous_245

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I like how they are prompt and do what they say they will do. The care from BrightStar Care has made my life easier because I do not have to cook for myself. It hurts me to move so it relieves me.

September 22, 2017

By Dick D

BrightStar Care is efficient in the care they provide. My caregiver's efficiency has been outstanding. The things that are required for my caregiver to do, she does very efficiently and within a very short amount of time.

September 19, 2017

By Becki R

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because we really like the aides that help us, and there are not other options. The services provided by BrightStar Care means that we have eight hours off every day.

From BrightStar Care Lane County

BrightStar Care Lane County is an in-home care provider serving Eugene, OR and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Lane County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Lane County