Home Care Assistance of Greater Burlington

Reviews of Home Care Assistance of Greater Burlington

4.5

July 31, 2017

By Laurie

Tom and Stacy were incredibly patient in establishing a system we hoped would work for my uncle with dementia. They were responsive, flexible, creative, and organized in providing him care. When he chose not to access their caregivers, Tom and Stacy graciously stood by as we reluctantly exited the program.

July 28, 2017

By Sandy C_2

Home Care Assistance is flexible and they try to match certain caregivers to certain people. The caregivers take her on errands, like hair appointments and to get a manicure.

July 20, 2017

By Hi K

It is very important for someone to come in and help you out from Home Care Assistance. Home Care Assistance makes life easier because the caregiver seems to have a good rapport with my husband, who has Parkinson's disease and cancer. My husband isn't mobile, but they seem to get along, and they can talk to each other and exercise with each other.

June 20, 2017

By Ilene P

Home Care Assistance is a newer company and they have a hard time providing care on short notice. The regular scheduled care has been good. It is really helpful for me to know that someone is here with my husband when I am out of the house.

May 19, 2017

By Hilde M_1

Home Care Assistance comes to the house and they usually arrive on-time. The service helps me a great deal because they get my wife to exercise and stay strong.

From Home Care Assistance of Greater Burlington

Balanced Care Method™ – Our holistic, evidence-based Balanced Care Method™ encourages a nutritious diet, regular physical activity, mental and social stimulation, and cultivating a sense of purpose to promote overall wellbeing and longevity.

Cognitive Therapeutics Method™ – While all seniors benefit from our science-based Cognitive Therapeutics Method™, it was specifically designed to slow mental decline in seniors with memory impairment through activities targeting attention, visual-spatial perception, language, memory, and executive functioning.

Photos of Home Care Assistance of Greater Burlington

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening