BrightStar Care Escondido/San Marcos

Reviews of BrightStar Care Escondido/San Marcos

4.4

November 07, 2017

By Chris S

BrightStar Care is professional, courteous, and provides caregivers with a good work ethic. My loved one likes to play cards and be social, so BrightStar Care is there for her when I can't be because of work.

November 07, 2017

By Elizabeth M_1

BrightStar Care was able to work with me to find a caregiver that my mom likes. BrightStar Care makes my mom's life easier by helping her get into the shower because I wasn't able to do it.

October 03, 2017

By James A_1

I was very unhappy with BrightStar Care for the care they gave my loved one while I wasn't present. The regular caregiver does great, she lets me leave the house, and she does good care for my loved one.

September 13, 2017

By Shirley M_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they do a really good job, they are very nice, and they seem like they truly care about my wife. BrightStar Care has made life easier by giving time for me to get away.

September 08, 2011

By Jen S.

Other

Fantastic company! Will work their hardest to give you the very best care possible. Their caregivers are exceptional and make such a difference in my life.

From BrightStar Care Escondido/San Marcos

BrightStar Care Escondido/San Marcos is an in-home care provider serving Escondido, CA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Escondido/San Marcos offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Escondido/San Marcos